313 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,052 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Located in the charming neighborhood of Woodland Park, this 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom offers easy access to top public schools, parks, shopping, restaurants and two New Jersey Transit train stations. Turnkey, this classic center hall colonial features a recently renovated gourmet modern Kitchen outfitted with quartz countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances, center island seating and a custom window bench overlooking the deep, secluded tree-lined backyard with beautiful brick retaining wall and plantings. The first floor offers a bonus room off of the foyer for guests or a private library. Sundrenched and spacious bedrooms, this house offers a great opportunity for today’s buyer. This house checks all the boxes!
Room by Room Details of 313 Ashland Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood flooring, 2 decorative flush mount light fixtures, decorative frosted window, baseboard and dentil molding and Coat Closet
- Powder Room with Carrara marble flooring, window with blinds, Toto toilet, tile wainscoting with decorative tile inlay, pedestal sink with decorative mirror, designer sconce and freshly painted soothing gray
- Living Room featuring hard wood flooring, baseboard and crown molding, wood burning fireplace with custom millwork mantle with dentil detail and brick surround, large bay window overlooking backyard, two large windows with blinds to front exposure, large opening to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hard wood flooring, decorative chandelier, baseboard, chair rail and crown molding, large double window with blinds overlooking backyard, swing doors to Kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen with modern custom cabinetry, open shelving, slate-look floor tile, custom bench with shelving, quartz countertops and modern glass tile back splash, recessed lighting, stainless steel GE refrigerator/freezer, GE Space maker microwave, GE 5 burner gas stovetop and oven, GE Zephyr hood, Bosch dishwasher, custom center island with quartz countertop including under mount sink and faucet and seating for four (bar stools included), 3 designer pendant lights, 4 windows with blinds at 3 exposures and door to brick paver patio
- Den with carpet (hardwood floors underneath), baseboard and crown molding, ceiling fan/light, 3 windows with blinds at 2 exposures
- Stairway with carpeted runner and hard wood risers to Second Floor Landing with 2 decorative flush mount lights and Linen Closet with shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring a ceiling fan/light, baseboard molding, walk in cedar closet with shelving, hardwood flooring, 2 windows with shades at 2 exposures, en suite Bathroom with tile floor, tile wainscoting, American Standard toilet, tub with shower and surround tile, window with blinds, double vanity with custom cabinetry and large brass framed mirror/medicine cabinet and decorative bathroom sconce
- Bedroom #2 featuring hard wood flooring, 3 windows at 2 exposures and a double sliding closet with shelving
- Renovated Full Hall Bathroom with tile flooring, tile wainscoting, fan with timer, Toto toilet, shower over tub with tile surround, large double sink vanity with custom cabinetry, large matching wood framed mirror with designer bathroom sconce and window with blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding and walk in closet with shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood flooring, ceiling fan/light, 2 windows with blinds and double door closet with shelving
- Carpeted stairs leads to lower level recreation room with carpeted flooring, two large framed wall mirrors, 2 large double closets with shelving, 2 casement windows at 2 exposures
- Utility/Laundry Room with concrete floor, commercial lighting, built in shelving and work desk with storage for tools, pegboard walls, LG Front Load Tru Steam washer and dryer, window, door to 2 car garage with electric door opener and Maytag full refrigerator
- Large brick paver patio
- Seasonally private backyard lined with mature trees
- Terraced raised brick laid planting beds
- Professionally landscaped with blooming perennials
- Brick retaining wall with drainage system
- Brick stairway to backyard from driveway with wrought iron fence
- Front yard blue stone walkway with brick risers
- Renovated Kitchen – new custom cabinets, quartz countertop, GE gas range and refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher (2009)
- Updated Powder Room & Half Bath (2008)
- New Anderson windows throughout entire house except Kitchen (installed 2016)
- Roof (replaced 2009)
- Water heater (replaced 2016)
- New gutter guard (2018)
- LG Tru Steam Front Load washer (2011) and dryer (2018)
- Aprilaire humidifier (replaced 2018)
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Freshly painted (interior) (2017)
- Wireless security system throughout house
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC