51 Summit Ave B, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 3 full, 1 half
- $16 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Beautiful light drenched unit that comes complete with all of the comforts of modern living and luxury finishes throughout. 2 Bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Open Living and Dining areas that seamlessly flow into an Eat-in Kitchen that features a large granite island, custom wood cabinetry, a suite of quality stainless steel Frigidaire appliances and plenty of storage space in the walk-in pantry. Beautifully landscaped front and backyard, a shared 2-car detached garage, a shared driveway and additional parking spaces. Located in one of the highest rated school districts in New Jersey, steps from the heart of Chatham, dining, shopping, parks and NJ Transit. Rooms may vary, photos are from an identical unit.
Room by Room Details of 51 Summit Ave B, Chatham, NJ 07928
- Large wood Front Door with sidelights and ½ glass panel leading to Entry Foyer with 2 designer sconces, hardwood floors flanked by two exterior doors leading to Side A and Side B.
- Foyer with recessed lighting, hardwood floors, 2 large windows with blinds, baseboard and crown moldings and large double door coat closet with shelving open to Living Room.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, 2 windows with blinds, recessed lighting, baseboard and crown moldings leading to Eat In Kitchen, Powder Room, open to stairway to Upper Level and Lower Level.
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Kohler pedestal sink with decorative mirror and bathroom sconce, Kohler toilet.
- Dining Room/Eat In Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, 2 large windows with blinds at 2 exposures, custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, granite island with seating for 4, stainless steel appliances including: Frigidaire french door refrigerator, Frigidaire 6 gas burner stove with custom wood hood and Frigidaire dishwasher, stainless steel double sink with pull down faucet, pantry closet with custom shelving, exterior back door to large level back yard.
- Stairway with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding and recessed lighting leading to second floor landing and Linen Closet with shelving.
- En Suite Bedroom #1 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, 2 large Closets with shelving, 3 windows with blinds at 2 exposures, designer ceiling fan with light leading Bathroom featuring, wood plank tile floors, window with blinds, fan, decorative light, custom wood vanity with Kohler sink and framed mirror with decorative sconce, Kohler soaking tub with overhead shower with subway tile surround and decorative tile inlay (recessed light in shower).
- En Suite Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, recessing lighting, crown and baseboard molding, double door Closet with shelving, 3 windows with blinds at 2 exposures, designer ceiling fan with light leading to Bathroom featuring, wood plank tile floors, window with blinds, fan, decorative light, custom wood vanity with Kohler sink and framed mirror with decorative sconce, Kohler soaking tub with overhead shower with subway tile surround and decorative tile inlay (recessed light in shower).
- Stairway with hardwood floors leading to Lower Level Family Room with recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, 2 walk-in closets, Linen Closet.
- Full Bathroom with wood tile plank flooring, recessed lighting, custom wood vanity with Kohler sink and framed mirror with decorative sconce, frameless glass door shower with subway tile surround and decorative tile inlay.
- Laundry Room featuring storage area, utility sink, Whirlpool washer and dryer.
- Stone paver pathway to covered Front Porch with wood floors and recessed lighting.
- Professionally landscaped with stone planters.
- Shared paver driveway featuring two outdoor parking spaces.
- Detached 2-car garage with designer lighting, 2 large windows and electric doors.
- Underground sprinkler system
- High ceilings throughout
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers. [optima_express_toppicks id="236523" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC