Totally renovated 3 Bedroom Bi-level in Glenwood section.Millburn/Short Hills
54 Elmwood Place Short Hills, NJ 07078- SOLD!
- 54 Elmwood Place
- Millburn/Short Hills
- 50 x 110
NEW PRICE! MLS#2942592 . This fully renovated Glenwood bi-level offers a fabulous opportunity to enjoy all Short Hills has to offer. Blocks to train station direct to NYC and downtown shopping and dining. Inside, the open and free flowing floor plan allows for comfortable living and great entertaining. All the updates and renovations have been done!
The First Level
- An entry foyer with palladium window, hardwood floors and stairs to the ground and first level.
- Living room with hardwood floors, large picture window, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Dining room with wood floors, and crown molding
- The updated eat-in kitchen has been renovated with mosaic tile backsplash, granite counters, wood floors, professional stainless steel appliances and crown molding. Recessed lighting and large skylight effectively illuminate the work areas.
- The first level Master Bedroom has wood floors, crown molding and large closet.
- Master bath with tile floor. Double vanity sink and shower over tub.
- Bedroom with wood floor, crown molding and closet.
- Two large closets in hallway for plenty of storage.
THE GROUND LEVEL
- Spacious recreation room with laminate wood floors, gas fireplace with brick surround and glass sliders out to rear yard.
- Bedroom with laminate wood floors and large walk-in closet.
- Full bath with tile floor, and shower over tub.
- Laundry room with tile floor.
- Access to over-sized 2-car garage
Visit The Community
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.