54 Maple St, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 3 full, 1 half
- $3,589 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Not your ordinary Wyoming house! Magnificent, sun-drenched 4 Bedroom, 3½ Bath home updated to perfection on one of Wyoming’s best blocks! Incredibly renovated with HUGE 2-story addition with phenomenal Master Bedroom Suite and fabulous Family Room overlooking lush deep property. Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and statement fireplace. Formal Dining Room. Gorgeous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances, Walk in Pantry and fantastic Breakfast Area. Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with amazing custom Walk In Closet and marble spa-like bath. All bathrooms with chic high-end design and finishes. Finished Lower Level with room for au pair and potential for expansion on Third Level. Meticulously landscaped front with bluestone. Seamlessly endless lush yard with mature trees and stunning Deck perfect for grilling and outdoor entertaining. Amazing location close to Midtown Direct, parks and top-rated Millburn schools!
Room by Room Details of 54 Maple Street, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, country door, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with brick surround and custom millwork mantle, Coat Closet, custom roman shades, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, staircase to 2nd level, archway to Dining Room
- Sun Room/Office featuring double French doors with sidelites at entry, hard wood floors, windows at 3 exposures, woven shades, flush mount light fixture
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, row of 4 windows overlooking backyard, double windows overlooking side yard, woven shades, ceiling fan, recessed lights, door to Deck, archway to Kitchen, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, wood vanity with bead board detail, quartz countertop, Kohler toilet, flush mount light fixture, fan
- Renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless sink, gooseneck fixture, subway tile backsplash, shiplap and beamed ceiling, stainless Kitchen Aid refrigerator/freezer, stainless Kitchen Aid dishwasher, stainless Bosch 5 burner oven/range, Allure stainless hood, fabric roller shade, Walk In Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, recessed lighting, Breakfast Area with pendant light fixture with drum shade, door to Lower Level
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, rectangular crystal chandelier, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, custom roman shades
- Staircase with runner to Second Level, splits at top, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving at top of stairs, 2nd Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving at second floor landing, second floor landing has hardwood floors with walnut inlay
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, wall to wall and floor to ceiling windows with architectural arch above, custom window treatments, recessed lighting, chandelier, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with hardwood floors, custom built ins with custom drawers, shelving and hanging storage, recessed lighting, 2 windows, room for vanity area
- Master Bathroom featuring wood look floor tile, custom wood vanity with “super white” marble countertop, Kohler toilet, frameless glass door shower with marble tile surround, storage niche, fan, flush mount light fixture, tilt mirror with elongated sconces on side, wood blinds
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tumbled floor tile, subway tile wainscoting, shower over tub with subway tile surround, custom wood double vanity with stone countertop, Kohler toilet, 2 chrome mirrors, 3 wall sconces, flush mount light fixture, window with wood blind, built in shelving above toilet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, chair rail, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan/light fixture, 3 windows with shades, 2 Closets, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 windows with shades, Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, ceiling fan/light fixture, window with shade, Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding, door to unfinished 3rd Floor
- Unfinished storage space with potential for additional bedroom/playroom/office space
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Mud Room featuring tile flooring, door to driveway, recessed lighting
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, wall air conditioning unit, window shades, double door Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, single door Closet, double door utility and storage Closet, Utility Closet with double doors, 2 Closets under stairs for storage
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, Kenmore front loader washer and dryer on pedestals, built in cabinetry with laminate countertop, utility sink, hanging bar, window with shade, flush mount light
- Bonus/Guest Room featuring carpeting, window with shade, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, corner shower with glass door and panels, flush mount light, window with shade, counter/storage area
- Oversized Deck featuring gate, separate conversation and dining areas, easy access to Family Room
- Bluestone front walkway, bluestone steps with brick risers, stone landing with iron railings
- 1 car detached garage with storage shed
- Extra Deep Yard with mature specimen trees
- Irrigation, front and back
- New HVAC 2017
- Crystal door knobs and original hardware throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- Wired for alarm system
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC