54 Woodland Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $4,490 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Fall in love with this stunning, renovated throughout 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom updated colonial in highly sought after Glenwood. Just a hop and a skip from the NYC direct train station!
Welcome to 54 Woodland Road, a stunning renovated English Colonial in sought after Glenwood! Just minutes from major highways, a busy downtown area with shopping and restaurants, and a direct train line into New York City, this is the perfect location to call home.
A grassy green yard invites you into this charming home with incredible updates. Arched entryways carry you through the spacious Living Room, Dining Room, and Kitchen. Hardwood floors, big windows with custom blinds and shades and special detailing like baseboards and crown molding can be seen throughout the entire home. A warm fireplace in the Living Room offers the perfect spot to cozy up with your family. Tucked in the back of the house is an additional Family Room, which you can use as a Den, Office, or Playroom gives you extra space to get creative. But the heart of this home is definitely the Kitchen with access to the big back yard and patio, a breakfast area, granite topped island and completely custom cabinetry with dentil detailing. Elements like the metal and rope chandelier in the Dining Room bring the updated look to this timeless home.
Continue the journey upstairs and find the home’s four spacious bedrooms, all with hardwood flooring, baseboard and crown molding details and tons of natural light. The Laundry Room with a Kenmore Elite washer/dryer is conveniently located on this floor so you never have to run up and down the stairs in between loads. At the end of the hallway, the most incredible room of the house awaits you, the Master Suite. A totally custom California closet with hardwood floors, a Bonus Alcove, and recessed lighting give you that high-end feel. Amazing details like a skylight and massive Bathroom are sure to impress. Dual sinks, separate vanities, a Kohler soaker tub with a separate stand up shower and a beautiful mosaic tile floor make this bathroom one of a kind spa-like experience in your own home.
The Lower Level includes a finished Basement with surprises around every corner! The Basement has copious amounts of storage including several built in storage units, storage closets, custom shelving and even an Exercise Room. Recessed lighting and a combination of tiling and carpet adorn the space. This is the perfect room for entertaining, a play space for the kids, and can store the belongings of a big family. This house has everything you need to move in right away without making any changes. Special finishes make this home feel like it was made just for you!
Nestled in Short Hills, this home is located in one of the best school systems in Essex county, has tons of high-end shopping at the Short Hills Mall, and is close to the train into Manhattan – call 54 Woodland Road your home today!
- Foyer with hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crystal chandelier, one linen closet with one rod and one shelf, arched entryway
- Living Room with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, sconce lighting, two windows with custom blinds, arched entryway, and fireplace with wood mantle and brick hearth and surround
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, three windows with custom drapes, and two doors with custom blinds lead to patio, separate built-in china cabinet with dentil molding feature and glass display, granite counters and island with sink and additional double sink, stainless steel appliances include Subzero refrigerator, Kitchenaid dishwasher, Thermador double ovens and gas 5-range stovetop with Savona hood
- Powder Room with tiled flooring, baseboard and crown molding, ceiling light fixture, built-in mirror with sconce overhead lighting, pedestal sink
- Family Room with hardwood floors, baseboard molding and cased entry way, recessed lighting and four windows with custom blinds
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, metal and rope chandelier and three windows with custom blinds
- Garage with space for 1 car and lots of storage, 1 window, automatic door opener and ceiling fan with light fixture
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, sconce lighting, three windows with custom blinds, two closets one with two shelves and one hanging rod and one with built-in shelving, Bonus Alcove with wall to wall carpeting and skylight window with sloped ceiling, California walk-in closet with hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting and one window, en-suite Bathroom with recessed lighting, separate vanity, Kohler soaking tub and separate tiled stand up shower with glass door, tile and mosaic flooring, double sinks, linen closet with built-in shelving
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, sconce lighting, four windows with custom blinds and one closet with one rod and one shelf
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, sconce lighting, two windows with custom blinds, and unique ceiling slope, California closet
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, crown and baseboard molding, sconce lighting, two windows with custom shades, closet with one rod and one shelf
- Hall Bathroom with mosaic tile, chair rail, baseboard molding, mirror with overhead sconce lighting, porcelain tiled walls, four shelf built-in unit, shower over tub combination
- Laundry Room with tiled flooring, recessed lighting, Kenmore Elite washer and dryer, built-in shelving and cabinet, utility sink
- Finished Recreation Room with large storage closet and access to unfinished Utility Room with large storage closet and finished Exercise Room with utility sink and storage closet
- Renovated Powder Room (2017)
- New A/C system (2017)
- 2 car driveway, recently resealed (2016)
- Interior painted (various rooms, 2016 & 2018)
- Hardwood re-stained (various rooms, 2015 & 2018)
- Whole-house generator (2013)
- Kitchen addition (2003)
- Automatic in-ground sprinkler system
- High efficiency gas boilers
- Custom carriage house electric garage door
- California Closet in Master Bedroom Suite
- Cedar closet in attic
- ADT alarm system with two cameras and sensors
- 1 sump pump
- Professional landscaping with outdoor lighting and motion lights
- Bluestone patio and walkways
- Custom arbor
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC