70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,053 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Glenwood center hall colonial with great curb appeal and many updates! Generously sized rooms include Living Room with stone fireplace and French doors to rear patio, updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry, all new stainless steel appliances and dining area with angled ceiling and skylight; Master Bedroom with new carpet, updated Full Hall Bath, lower level Rec Room; located on quiet street just blocks to town, Blue Ribbon schools & direct train to NYC.
Room by Room Details of 70 Wellington Avenue, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, light fixture, wood door with leaded glass accent panels; archways to Living Room and Dining Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, fireplace with stone surround and wood mantel, 3 windows, French doors to patio, supplemental window air conditioning unit; access to coat closet, center staircase and Kitchen
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry with glass fronted accent panels, LG stainless steel appliances including 5-burner gas range with griddle, 1½ ovens below, built-in microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer with in-door water and ice dispenser, stainless steel sink with disposal; open to Breakfast Area with angled ceiling and skylight, recessed lighting, built-in storage unit with display shelving, bay window with mini blinds, broom closet; access to Living Room, Powder Room with laundry facilities, lower level, French doors to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, chandelier, 3 large windows; archway to entry foyer
- Powder Room with hardwood floors, pedestal sink, octagonal window, ceiling fixture, bi-fold doors to Whirlpool washer and dryer with wire shelving above
- Landing with carpet and access to 3 bedrooms and full hall bath
- Master Bedroom with carpet, 3 windows, ceiling fan with light, closet
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, ceiling fan with light, closet and 2 windows
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, ceiling fan with light, large closet and 2 windows
- Full Hall Bathroom with tiled floor, vanity with mirror and medicine cabinet above, skylight, tiled shower over tub, exhaust fan, heat lamp and recessed lighting
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, 4 closets, utility sink, grade level windows; access to all utilities and 2 sump pumps
- Full Bathroom with tile floor, vanity with framed mirror above, stall shower, recessed lighting
- Professionally landscaped property (updated 2016) with new stone walkway to front door, backyard with level lawn, spacious new stone patio, large storage shed
- Exterior painting completed (2018)
- Interior painting completed (2018)
- All new windows installed (2013)
- In-ground sprinkler installed in front and back of home (2013)
- New roof and gutters installed (2013)
- Driveway widened and Belgium block installed (2016)
- Second level bath updated with new vanity and tile floor (2018)
- New hot water heater installed (2013)
- All new LG Kitchen appliances installed (2013)
- New Whirlpool washer and dryer installed (2013)
- Refurbished fireplace with new liner (2013)
- New carpet installed in bedrooms and stairs (2016)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC