77 Clinton Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 3 full, 2 half
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Classic Tudor charm updated with the finest in modern amenities! Renovated to perfection throughout, this 5- bedroom Tudor in sought after Wyoming is an absolute gem with upgraded amenities and designer finishes at every turn! All new baths, gorgeous brand new designer white kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances is open to elegant Dining Room with custom built-ins and show-stopping chandelier. Spacious Living Room with focal stone fireplace, light filled Sun Room with vaulted ceiling. Bedroom/Office with striking ensuite bath. Lush professional landscaping surrounds amazing rear brick paver patio and fire pit perfect for outdoor entertaining! Spacious Master Suite with stunning marble bath plus 2 additional bedrooms and new hall bath on second level. Lower level with walk-out Family Room and additional bedroom. Do not miss out on this fabulous opportunity for easy commute into NYC along the Midtown direct train line, as well as access to the exceptional Millburn school system. This move-in ready home will not last!
Room by Room Details of 77 Clinton Avenue, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floor with marble tile inlay, designer wall paper, crown molding, original (1929) crystal light fixture, glass paned door to Foyer
- Foyer with original wide plank hardwood floors (refinished 2016?), crown molding, original crystal light fixture, coat closet with auto-on light, directional recessed lighting; archways to Living Room, Dining Room and Powder Room, access to center staircase with original brass banister, custom carpet runner
- Living Room featuring original wide plank hardwood floors, crown molding, beamed ceiling, large bank of leaded glass windows with window treatments, 2 additional windows with Roman shades, Samsung TV with Sonos sound bar, room wired for turntable, amplifier and speakers; stone fireplace with carved wood mantel and stone hearth flanked by 2 French doors leading to Sun Room
- Sun Room with vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan with light, 3 fully windowed walls (casement windows with tilt and hinge options), bamboo shades, stone and brick accent walls (original exterior of home) track and recessed lighting, stone floor, supplemental air conditioning unit
- Dining Room with original wide plank wood floors, leaded glass window bank, 2 additional windows with Roman shades and window seats with storage drawers below, custom hardwood built-in cabinets with serving surface and glass fronted and lighted cabinet panels above, exotic designer chandelier, coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers; open to Kitchen
- Kitchen featuring coffered ceiling with recessed lighting, custom cabinetry with soft close drawers, pullout spice racks, and corner cabinet Lazy Susan, quartz counter tops, Carrera marble patterned backsplash, Thermador stainless steel appliances, including 48” refrigerator/freezer, 6 burner range with oven below and exhaust hood above, Miele built-in coffee station (brews coffee, espresso, cappuccino and tea) with Miele warming drawer below, center island with quartz counter, farmhouse sink with disposal, point of use reverse osmosis water filter, Grohe faucet, 2 glass ball pendant lights above, storage cabinets below, 6 lighted open marble shelves with brass brackets, 2 windows with Roman shades; access to Mud Room, Butler’s Pantry and rear brick paver patio, pass through casement window to BBQ area
- Butler’s Pantry with built-in hutch and lighted glass fronted china cabinet above, full wall shelving, Ann Sacks patterned tile, pocket door with frosted glass
- Bedroom #5/Office with French door entry, hardwood floors, designer linen wallpaper, crown molding, ceiling fixture, closet, Samsung wall mounted TV, portable Sonos speaker, en suite bath featuring porcelain tiled walls and floor, marble topped vanity and open shelving below, built-in mirrored medicine cabinet above, pendant light and recessed lighting, glass enclosed “infinity” shower with porcelain tiled wall and floor, hand-held and rain shower heads, window with fabric shade
- Powder Room with original wall mounted sink, recessed lighting, 2 sconces, leaded glass window, angled ceiling, Ann Sacks patterned tile floor, ceramic tile ½ wall
- Gallery Landing with carpet, linen closet with shelving and storage drawers, window with Roman shade, ceiling fixture; access to bedrooms, hall bath and stairs leading to attic storage
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 2 large cedar closets plus additional walk-in cedar closet with built-in drawers, 2 window banks with Hunter Douglas Pirouette shades and custom valance, recessed reading lights, pendant fixture, LG wall mounted TV, sliding glass paned barn door to en suite Bathroom highlighted by heated marble tiled floor, furniture style vanity with 2 sinks, Grohe faucets, 2 backlit mirrors above, wall mounted BACI magnifying mirror, oversized mirrored medicine cabinet, ultra-clear Starphire glass enclosed shower with marble tile walls, river rock floor, Hansgrohe thermostatic shower with wand, stationary and rain shower heads, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, heated towel rack, 2 windows (one with shade)
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 pendant lights, ceiling fixture, 2 window banks with blackout accordion shades, cedar closet
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, ceiling mounted canvas mural, large closet with auto-on light and shelving, 2 windows with window treatments
- Full Hallway Bathroom with Warmup heated ceramic penny tile floor, marble topped 2 sink vanity with LeFroy faucets, 2 pendant lights and mirror above, storage cabinets below, window with Roman shade, shower over tub with Starphire glass sliding doors, Lefroy Brooks exposed thermostatic shower with 2 shower heads, tiled wall, recessed lighting, moveable laundry hamper with Canon safe behind and built-in shelving above
- Family Room with ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting, pendant light, large window bank, LG wall mounted TV, Sonos sound bar, fireplace with stone mantel and hearth, built-in beam shelf; walk-out access to backyard
- Bedroom #4 with ceramic tile floor, window, closet, ceiling fixture
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, James Martin furniture style vanity with soapstone counter, mirror and light fixture above, storage below, exhaust fan, built-in shelving
- Laundry Room with concrete floor, LG front loading washer and dryer, Formica topped folding counter, utility sink, storage cabinets, fluorescent lighting
- Utility Room with recessed lighting, built-in cubbies for coat and shoe storage, sliding doors to furnace, 2 unfinished storage rooms; access to 2-car garage with electric doors, built-in work benches and supplemental refrigerator/freezer
- Bar area with under stair SPT beer refrigerator, built-in mirrored shelving
- Private professionally landscaped property with specimen trees and shrubs, brick paver patio and fire pit, oversized driveway, exterior lighting
- $100,000 exterior upgrades include custom landscaping (including specimen trees and shrubs) in front and rear of home, invisible fence in front and rear of home, new stone retaining walls, driveway paving and fire pit
- $335,000 full house renovation completed in 2016 includes the following:
- All energy efficient windows and gutters replaced (except decorative original leaded glass windows)
- All original wide plank hardwood floors refinished
- New electrical wiring installed throughout home
- Dining Room renovation completed includes coffered ceiling with built-in speakers, built-in china hutch, storage window seats and “statement” chandelier
- Full Kitchen remodel including installation of coffered ceiling, custom cabinetry, quartz counter tops, high end appliances and neighboring pantry room remodel
- All bathrooms completely remodeled with new plumbing, high end materials and finishes, Toto toilets
- Custom LED lighting installed throughout home
- Speakers and electronic wiring installed throughout home include Xantech, Vanco cable, Revel speakers, Sonos amplifier, Niles outdoor speakers, Sonos subwoofer, Sonos playbars, Sunfire Subwoofer, prewiring for turntable installation in Family Room. Built-in speakers in Kitchen, Master Bath, Family Room and rear patio.
- Custom window treatments throughout home
- Soundproof insulation installed in Family Room ceiling
- Tankless water heater
- Water Softener
- New furnace installed (2013)
- Generac whole house back-up gas generator
- New AC unit (2016)
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC