12 Coleridge Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $4,293 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this impeccable, bright and airy 4 Bedroom, 2½ Bath Center Hall Colonial in the sought after Poets’ Section of Short Hills, close to New York City, top notch schools, Midtown Direct train, Short Hills Mall and downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants. Beautifully situated on spectacular flat lot with lush and private, park-like property with mature trees and meticulous landscaping. Gleaming hardwood floors, spacious and sun-drenched Living Room, stunning Family Room with rustic beams, dreamy Chef’s Kitchen with access to gorgeous and serene Deck and backyard. Spacious Master Suite with 2 Walk-In Closets and spa-like Master Bath. Fully finished Lower Level Recreation Room for entertaining. This home, located in one of Short Hill’s most coveted neighborhoods, is outstanding in every way!
Room by Room Details of 12 Coleridge Road, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, 2 Coat Closets, semi-flush mount light fixture, wall paper, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring fireplace with washed wood mantle and stone surround, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, carpeting, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Office featuring hardwood floors, windows at 2 exposures, track lighting, wall paper, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Family Room featuring row of picture windows, hardwood floors, skylight, rustic wood ceiling beams, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Gourmet Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white wood cabinetry, island with granite countertop, laminate countertops, rustic wood ceiling beams, glass door cabinetry, GE oven/range, GE Profile built in microwave, Sub Zero refrigerator, Frigidaire dishwasher, built in desk area, recessed lighting, door to side hallway/garage area
- Breakfast Room featuring hardwood floors, sliding doors to outdoor deck, rustic wood ceiling beams
- Mudroom Area/side hallway to garage
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, wallpaper, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wallpaper, flush mount light fixture, pedestal sink, glass shelf, fan
- Staircase with runner to Second Level
- Second Floor Landing featuring carpeting, track lighting, baseboard molding, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, ceiling fan, 2 Walk In Closets, Master Bath featuring chair rail, marble floor tile, pedestal sink, shower with marble tile surround and frameless glass door, recessed lighting, fan, medicine cabinet, towel rack
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, laminate vanity, recessed lighting, shower over tub with sliding glass door, wallpaper
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, closet, windows at 2 exposures
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, closet, windows at 2 exposures
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, closet
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, drop ceiling, paneled walls, custom lower built ins, open shelving, built in seating area, track lighting
- Utility Room
- Cedar Closet
- Storage Closet
- Laundry Room
- 1/3 Acre
- Large wood deck with areas for dining and entertaining
- Professionally landscaped flat backyard with privacy landscaping
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC