19 Evergreen Terrace, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,619 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Don’t miss this light filled move-in ready ranch on charming cul-de-sac in sought after Wyoming section of Millburn. Numerous upgrades include fully updated Kitchen featuring crisp white cabinetry, granite counters and stainless steel appliances; open to sun drenched Family Room with gas fireplace. Open Living Room/Dining Room combo with wood burning fireplace and brick surround. Spacious and sunny bedrooms including Master with dual closets. Lower level includes tiled Recreation Room, flexible Office/Exercise Room and renovated full bath. Professionally landscaped property, freshly painted in neutral colors inside and out. 2-car attached garage. Just blocks to downtown shopping, recreation, top-rated schools and NYC commuter trains, this home will not last!
Room by Room Details of 19 Evergreen Terrace, Millburn
- Entry Foyer with marble tile floor, coat closet, light fixture, wood door with glass accents; archway to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, large corner window, wood burning fireplace with wood mantel and brick surround; archway to hallway leading to bedrooms and Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, 2 large banks of windows, deep sliding double door closets with mirrored fronts and wire shelving, walk-in closet with custom shelving and drawers, ceiling fan with light
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, large window with bamboo shade, ceiling fan with light, large closet with wire shelving
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, pendant light fixture, large closet with shelving, windows with shades, chair rail
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, corner window with shades, closet with shelves, ceiling fan with light, en suite half bath with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink, subway tile wainscoting, light fixture, mirrored medicine cabinet, built-in display niche
- Full Hallway Bath with ceramic tile floor, tiled wainscoting, vanity with granite top, storage below and mirrored medicine cabinets and light fixture above, ceiling fixture, window with glass block accents for privacy, shower over tub with tiled walls
- Kitchen with ceramic tile floor, crisp white custom cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, high end stainless steel appliances including, Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, Viking 4-burner cooktop, GE built-in microwave, GE dishwasher, stainless double sink with window and glass block accent tiles above, corner display shelving, peninsula breakfast bar with 2 pendant lights above, 2 ceiling fixtures; open to Family Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, windows on three sides with shades, gas fireplace, angled ceiling, ceiling fan with light; doorway to backyard
- French door entry to carpeted stairway
- Recreation Room with ceramic tile floor, 4 sconces, ceiling fixture, chalk board wall, wall mounted speakers, 2 grade level windows, shelving and coat hooks; access to 2-car garage
- Exercise/Bonus Room (suitable for office, studio, exercise room or guests) with baseboard heat, closet with shelving, recessed lighting, wood laminate floor, grade level window, access to utility area
- Laundry Area with ceramic tile floor, LG front load washer and dryer with storage cabinets above, ceiling fixture
- Full Bath with tile floor, vanity with mirror and light fixture above, built-in shelving niche, glass door shower with tiled walls and grade level window, baseboard heater, recessed lighting
- 2-car attached garage with electric door
- Energy efficient radiant heat with supplemental baseboard heaters
- Central air conditioning
- Thermal windows and doors
- French drains and sump pump
- New hot water heater installed (2014)
- Electrical updated (2016)
- Updated Kitchen with new refrigerator (2016), new microwave (2017), new backsplash (2017)
- Lower level bath renovation (2014)
- Full interior painting in neutral colors (2017)
- Exterior painting guaranteed for 8 years (2017)
- Professional landscaped property includes new gravel patio, foundation shrubbery and privacy hedge (installed July 2017)
- New custom closet in Master Bedroom (2015)
- New washer and dryer installed (2013)
- Attic space with walk-up access (with potential for flexible use)
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC