- $6,808 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
This home is complete and ready for you to move right in! Serene setting backing to woods, quiet cul de sac, transitional Manhattan chic finishes, 1st and 2nd floor master suites, flowing floor plan, and state of the art kitchen and baths. Builder kept existing foundation (means lower taxes!). Top rated Millburn Schools, Hartshorn Elementary.
250 Dale Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078 Floor by Floor Description
- Covered porch entrance leading to 2-story Foyer with porcelain tile floor, guest closet, panel wainscoting and staircase to second level
- Living Room with pillared entrance, hardwood floor, deep crown moldings, recessed lighting, double door closet, masonry wood burning fireplace with wood mantel and stone surround flanked by built-in shelving
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, deep crown moldings, recessed lighting and sliding doors with access to rear patio and yard
- Family Room with hardwood floor, beamed ceiling, crown moldings, picture windows and recessed lighting
- Kitchen with custom white cabinetry with under cabinet lighting, hardwood floor, quartz countertops and tumbled marble backsplash, quartz topped center island with breakfast bar and globe pendant lighting, top-of-the-line appliances including six burner Bertazzoni gas stove and griddle, Bertazzoni ovens, kitchen exhaust fan, Marvel wine cooler, dishwasher and refrigerator
- 2nd Master Bedroom or in-law suite with hardwood floor, walk-in closet with shelving, en suite full bath with walk-in shower featuring subway tiling, stone topped vanity and porcelain tile floor
- Mud Room with built-in closets, pantry shelving and access to garage
- Master Bedroom suite with hardwood floor, recessed lighting and vaulted ceiling, 2 walk-in closets with shelving and master bath with two individual vanities with marble tops, oversized walk-in marble tile shower with frameless glass enclosure, platform soaking tub and marble tile floor
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessing lighting and walk-in closet with shelving
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lighting and closet with shelving
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floor, walk-in closet with shelving and en suite bath with stall shower featuring subway tiling, stone topped vanity and porcelain tile Floor
- Hall Bathroom with tub, stall shower with glass door, porcelain floor and stone topped vanity
- Laundry Room with recessed lighting, porcelain tile floor, cabinets, countertop and Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer
- Finished with large Recreation Room, Media Room with abundant storage, Office with storage space, Full Bath with stall shower and porcelain tile flooring and large storage/utility room
- 3-zone forced hot air and central air conditioning and additional ductless split in lower level
- JELD-WEN thermal windows and doors
- Sump pump
- Security System
- Stained oak hardwood flooring
- LED recessed lighting
- Cedar shake exterior
- Covered front porch
- Paver patio
- 2-car built-in garage
- Paved driveway
- Professionally landscaped exterior with perimeter lighting
- Lawn irrigation system
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC