Perfectly maintained Old Short Hills ColonialMillburn/Short Hills
9 Coniston Road Short Hills, NJ 07078 – sold over list price!
- 9 Coniston Road
- Millburn/Short Hills
SOLD by Sue Adler – 9 Coniston Road in Short Hills, NJ
List Price $1,295,000, Sale Price $1,380.000
Location and Condition! Perfectly maintained Colonial set back off the street in sought after Old Short Hills . Easy walk to Glenwood Elem, and .8 miles to the Short Hills train station No detail has been overlooked in this spacious home featuring a grand family room with fireplace, 2 1st floor bonus rooms, finished basement with recreation room, 4 bedrooms on the second level-all with walk-in closets and an entertainers delight first level with plenty of access to the two tiered rear yard. The open and free flowing floor plan allow you to spread out and relax and enjoy all the features this home offers. A home of this caliber, coupled with it’s sought after location does not come around too often.
- Front to back center hall foyer
- Entry Hall with hardwood flooring, coat closet, French door leading to patio and rear yard
- Family Room with hardwood flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, raised panel wood framed fireplace, built-in cabinetry and shelving, French doors leading to covered patio
- Dining Room with hardwood flooring, crown molding, wood trim ceiling detailing
- Kitchen with breakfast area, Leonardis cabinetry, granite countertops, Venetian plastered walls top of the line GE stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens and 4 burner gas range, tile flooring, recessed lighting and door to side walkway
- Den with wall to wall carpet, built-in shelving
- Hall Bath with tile flooring, shower stall and pedestal sink
- Office/Bedroom with carpeting and closets for storage
- Master Bedroom with wall to wall carpeting, custom built-in closets and ceiling fan
- Master Bathroom with tile flooring, stall shower, over-sized whirlpool tub, double sink with marble vanity, linen closet
- Hall Bathroom with decorative tile flooring and backsplash, shower over jetted tub and pedestal sink
- Bedroom 2 with hardwood flooring and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 with hardwood flooring, built-in cabinetry and desk area, walk-in closet and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 with hardwood flooring, walk-in closet and ceiling fan
- Recreation Room with tile flooring, recessed lighting and built-in cabinetry
- Laundry Area
- Storage Area
- Utility Room
- Attached 2-car garage
Visit The Community
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.