1 Little Wolf Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 2 half
- $3,409 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
**FOR SALE & FOR RENT!**
Rental price is $7,000 per month. Pristine 5 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath Colonial, with expansive living space and great floor plan, located in the heart of Summit in one of its most coveted neighborhoods. Nestled among mature trees with serene, meticulously landscaped backyard, this bright, gracious home boasts spacious renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and top of the line stainless steel appliances. Immensely private 1st floor Master Bedroom Suite, large and elegant Living Room, formal Dining Room, 2 fireplaces, Sunroom and soothing paint colors throughout. Lower Level finished Recreation Room with Wet Bar. Beautifully landscaped park-like backyard features Brick Patio, stone-wall, sprawling lawn and lush gardens. Truly exceptional value with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Summit shopping and restaurants.
Drive up to 1 Little Wolf Road and prepare to be transfixed by all this picture-perfect home has to offer – lush property, an inviting front porch, charming shutters and a splendid entryway all contribute to this home’s exceptional curb appeal. This pristine and stately 4 Bedroom, 3 Full and 2 Half Bath home, in the heart of Summit simply cannot be missed!
Enter though the classic red wood door into the warm and welcoming Entry Foyer complete with hardwood floors, coat closet and an elegant staircase leading to the second level. The spacious and bright Living Room is an entertainer’s dream with its exceptional statement fireplace and neutral tones. Dinner parties are divine in the warm and welcoming Dining Room with beautiful views of the front porch and property beyond. Any chef will be impressed with the large renovated Gourmet Kitchen with custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances and built-in desk area sure to be “command central” for any busy family. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the dreamy Breakfast Room where light pours in from the elegant French door and accompanying windows. Enjoy an iced tea and put your feet up in the spacious Sunroom right off of the Breakfast Room and with beautiful views of the backyard. The backyard and large patio flow seamlessly from the Sunroom and Breakfast Room, making indoor and outdoor living simple and easy. A conveniently located Powder Room, featuring a vanity with decorative sink, rounds out this living space.
Ready to retire for the evening? Wander through the Entry Foyer to find 3 of the home’s 5 bedrooms, all with hardwood floors and freshly painted neutral white. The 1st Floor Master Bedroom boasts tons of sunlight, hardwood floors, soothing neutral paint color and large windows overlooking the backyard. The Master Bathroom is tastefully updated with a custom double wood vanity with granite countertop and large frameless glass door shower. Walk down the hallway to find two additional spacious bedrooms complete with hardwood floors and generous closets and share a convenient renovated Full Hall Bathroom featuring wood vanity with granite countertop. On the 2nd Floor find two additional open and sunny bedrooms featuring hardwood floors, walk-in closets and fresh neutral paint and share an impressively renovated Full Hall Bathroom featuring a wood vanity with granite countertop.
And that’s not all! Space abounds in the enormous Lower Level Recreation Room/Children’s Playroom complete with a fireplace perfect for movie watching or cozy nights by the fire. A conveniently located Wet Bar makes entertaining a snap. Off of the Recreation Room is a renovated Powder Room, as well as a large Laundry Room and Mudroom with easy access to the 2 car garage.
With its prestigious neighborhood, close proximity to Midtown Direct train and New York City, top notch schools and convenience to Summit’s shopping and restaurants, 1 Little Wolf is a fantastic value and cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 1 Little Wolf Road, Summit
- Foyer featuring two sconce lamps, hardwood floors, double door coat closet
- Dining Room featuring recessed lighting/spot lighting, light fixture, hardwood floors, double window, linen closet
- Powder Room featuring tile floor, light fixture, vanity with decorative bowl sink
- Living Room featuring two oversized windows, hardwood floors, crown molding, gas fireplace with decorative wood mantel and stone hearth/surround
- Sunroom featuring four sets of sliders to the side yard, tile floor, light fixture
- Breakfast Area featuring recessed lighting, hardwood floors, French door to rear yard
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floor, triple window over sink, built-in granite topped desk, granite countertops, island with storage below and two pennant lights above, recessed lighting, Viking oven/range with pot filler, Bosch dishwasher, SubZero double door refrigerator, Sharp microwave, back door to rear yard, staircase to Lower Level
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, walk-in closet, three windows, en-suite Master Bathroom featuring tile floor, two windows, double sinks with storage below with built-in linen closet in middle, recessed lighting, sconce lights on mirror, glass enclosed stall shower with tile and built-in seat
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, chair railing, double windows, double door closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, two windows, double door closet
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile floor, shower over tub, granite vanity with storage below, mirror with sconces, recessed lighting
- Staircase featuring chandelier, hallway with light fixture and linen closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, three windows, double door closet
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, two windows, double door closet with attic storage access
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile floor, granite topped vanity with storage below, light fixture, shower over tub, glass shelves
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with glass mosaic tile surround, brick hearth and wood mantel, built-in storage area, double door closet
- Kitchenette featuring cabinetry, sink, two pennant light fixtures above
- Powder Room featuring tile floor, vanity with storage below, light fixture
- Laundry/Mud Room featuring slate tile flooring, washer and dryer, access to Garage and storage closet
- Hot water heater (2017)
- Bosch dishwasher (2015)
- Basement carpet (2015)
- High efficiency sump pumps (2015)
- Interior painted (2014)
- Basement remodel (2011)
- Fenced whole yard (2011)
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC