Custom Built 5 BD, 5.1 BA Colonial In Summit!Summit
25 Little Wolf Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
- 25 Little Wolf Road
- .37 acres
- 5 Full and 1 Half
SOLD! 25 Little Wolf Rd, Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler 973-936-9129
A short ride through the meandering tree-lined streets of Summit brings you to 25 Wolf Road. Striking architectural details and fine quality craftsmanship highlight this spacious 5 bedroom and 5.5 bath Colonial built by local custom builder, Phil Diaz.
Upon arrival, an impressive columned portico greets you before you proceed into the entry foyer where your first glimpse of the open and airy 5,000 square foot floor plan comes into view. The first level has excellent flow for both entertaining and daily family life. Abundant light streams through large windows into the elegant formal Living Room with attractive hardwood floors enhanced by a mahogany border – a perfect setting for intimate gatherings and grand festivities alike. An equally elegant formal Dining Room located adjacent to the large eat-in Kitchen is ideal for entertaining family and friends. Continue on into the chefs’ dream kitchen outfitted with custom cherry cabinetry and top of the line appliances. Picture yourself sitting comfortably at the granite topped center island Breakfast Bar while gazing out through the large windows to view the lush backyard greenery or relaxing in the adjacent Family Room while watching TV in front of the fire. Here, striking architectural details including a coffered ceiling and detailed woodwork surrounding the fireplace are sure to impress, while the custom wet bar outfitted with granite countertop and wine refrigerator make entertaining a breeze. A conveniently located office serves all your work at home needs and a lavish Powder Room completes the first level living space.
When it’s time to retire at the end of the day you’ll proceed up the grand center staircase to the second level where 5 spacious bedrooms and 4 baths assure everyone has their own private retreat. The Master Suite beckons with plenty of light, an attractive walk-in closet with paned glass door entry and a spa-like en suite bath highlighted by a large jetted soaking tub that sits below a window with views of the backyard. 4 additional spacious bedrooms with large windows, plenty of closet space and en suite baths assure everyone’s total comfort.
A finished lower level provides plenty of recreational space for day and night fun. Step through the large glass doors to get in a workout while watching your favorite TV show in the carpeted Exercise Room. Enjoy a family game night in the large Recreation Room with decorative stone fireplace and access to the bluestone patio right outside, or proceed to the stunning raised bluestone deck just outside the Family Room where a canopy of mature trees provides a wonderful private space for outdoor entertaining.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how the vast array of upgraded features, flexible and spacious floor plan and desirable location make 25 Wolf Road the ideal place to call your family home.
Floor by Floor Features of 25 Little Wolf Rd, Summit NJ 07901
- 2-story Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors with mahogany inlay border, recessed lights, chandelier, 2 closets, center staircase; archway to Living Room, Dining Room and lower level
- Dining Room with hardwood floors with mahogany inlay border, wainscoting, crown moldings, bay window, chandelier, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, doorway to Kitchen
- Living Room with lighted transitional entry alcove, hardwood floors with mahogany inlay border, crown moldings, fireplace with wood mantel and marble surround, 2 sconces, bay window and 2 additional windows, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers
- Family Room with lighted transitional alcove, hardwood floors, coffered ceiling, large windows, 2 sets of French doors (one leading to bluestone patio, the other to stairway to driveway) fireplace with wood mantel, marble surround and detailed decorative woodwork with wall mount for TV, recessed lighting, chandelier, wet bar alcove with granite countertop, stainless steel utility sink, glass fronted cabinets above and wine refrigerator and storage cabinets below; archway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with custom cherry cabinets with glass fronted display cabinets, granite countertops, ceramic tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor, high end appliances including Thermador refrigerator/freezer with matching cherry panel, Thermador stainless steel 6-burner gas stove with electric convection oven below and matching vent above, 2nd electric convection oven with warming drawer and microwave, Thermador dishwasher with matching cherry panel, stainless steel double sink with disposal and window with pendant light above, 2 pull-out pantry cabinets, under-cabinet lighting, large center island with built in dustpan, granite countertop, storage drawers below and 3 pendant lights above; Breakfast Room with large picture window and iron chandelier
- Study with hardwood floors, 2 large windows with shades, crown moldings, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers
- Powder Room with marble tile floor, furniture style vanity with sink and framed mirror above, 2 sconces and iron chandelier
- Gallery Landing with hardwood floors, crown moldings, large linen closet with double doors and built-in shelving
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring double door entry, carpet, crown moldings, ceiling fan, recessed lights, windows with 2 exposures, walk-in closet with glass paned entry door, custom shelving, fixture and carpet; en suite bath with 2 sink vanity with marble countertop and under vanity heater vent, storage below and large framed mirror above, jetted soaking tub with marble surround and window above, recessed lights, walk-in shower with glass door, marble tile walls and hand held and rain showerheads
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 3 windows with fabric shades, double door closet with custom shelving, recessed lights and fixture, en suite bath with marble tile floor, tiled ½ wall, vanity with marble top, framed mirror and fixture above and storage below, shower over tub with handheld and fixed shower head, heat lamp
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, chandelier, crown moldings, recessed lights, walk-in closet with shelving, 3 large windows; en suite bath with crown moldings, patterned tile floor, subway tile ½ wall, shower over tub with hand held and fixed shower head, vanity with stone top, framed mirror and light fixture above and storage below, window
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, recessed lights, crown moldings, 3 windows with treatments, 2 closets with bi-fold doors and custom shelving; en suite Jack & Jill bath (shared with Bedroom #5) with 2 marble topped vanities, each with framed mirror and fixture above and storage below, bead board ½ wall, lattice patterned marble tile floor, walk-in shower with glass door, marble tile walls with decorative accents, hand held and fixed shower heads
- Bedroom #5 with carpet, crown moldings, 3 large windows with treatments, recessed lights, 2 closets with bi-fold doors (one with custom shelving) and en suite Jack & Jill bath (shared with Bedroom #4)
- Mud Room with ceramic tile floor, 2 large closets with shelving and access to garage
- Exercise Room with 2 glass doors, recessed lights, carpet, wall mounted TV
- Full Bath with tile floor and ½ wall, vanity with marble top, walk-in shower with glass door and tiled walls, framed mirror with light fixture
- Laundry Room with washer/dryer, storage cabinets, stainless steel utility sink with granite countertop, refrigerator/freezer, ceramic tile floor, access to storage room with shelving and utility room
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lights, 2 windows with shades, large walk-in storage closet, decorative fireplace with stone hearth, mantel and surround, exterior door to bluestone patio and backyard
- 5 Bedroom, 5.5 Bath 5,000 square foot home built in 2007
- 2+ car oversized garage with electric doors
- Professionally landscaped property with stone deck, stone patio and exterior lighting
- 3-Zone forced air heat/AC
- Central vacuum system
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.