Stunning 3 Bedroom Townhome with Elevator in Prestigious Summit blocks to Town and TrainSummit
25 Norwood Ave, #8, Summit, NJ 07901
- 25 Norwood Ave, #8
- 2 Full and 1 Half
Listing for Sale! 25 Norwood Ave, #8, Summit, NJ 07901
Call The Sue Adler Team for more information 973-936-9129
Ready for occupancy! Luxury townhome with elevator & 2 car garage, blocks to downtown Summit & NYC train. Open kitchen to family room, lower level study, beautiful courtyard & open porch welcome you into this upscale home with open floor plan featuring elevator access to all floors, hardwood floors throughout, light-filled Living Room, Dining Room columned entry & tray ceiling, gourmet white kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter tops, open to Breakfast Room & Family Room with fireplace, custom built-ins & sliding doors to rear balcony. Newly redesigned Master Bedroom Suite with dressing area/office with French doors opening to porch, large walk-in closet, ensuite bath with oversized Jacuzzi, glass enclosed shower & double vanity. Lower Level study, laundry room off elevator. Only 11 units in this sought after Cloisters Community!
Charming brick paver pathways and bluestone stairways surrounded by lush flowering gardens provide your first taste of The Cloisters community and the elegant townhome located at 25 Norwood Avenue in Summit. Move right in to this 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath residence that’s freshly painted throughout and ready for you to call your next home.
Proceed through the brick and bluestone courtyard into the home’s entry foyer that introduces you to the spacious open floor plan throughout. Meticulously maintained hardwood floors lead you to an elegant Living Room with multiple windows over looking the lush greenery outside and the adjacent Dining Room highlighted by a welcoming columned entry and a statement making tray ceiling with iron chandelier. This elegant space is perfect for entertaining all your guests with meals created in the neighboring chef’s dream Kitchen. Custom cabinetry, granite counter tops and upscale KitchenAid stainless steel appliances assure you enjoy time spent preparing gourmet creations or quick snacks to be enjoyed at the Breakfast Bar. You are sure to find sipping morning coffee in the Breakfast Room is a pleasure as sunlight streams through the large windows, while later on in the day, you can settle in to a comfortable sofa in the Family Room to watch TV as the flames from the gas fireplace flicker. Custom built-in cases flanking the fireplace afford ample display space for your favorite collectible and book collections. A conveniently located Powder Room completes the first level living space.
When it’s time to retire for the day, the easily accessible elevator whisks you upstairs to the second level where 3 bedrooms and 2 baths assure everyone’s complete comfort. A luxurious Master Bedroom Suite awaits complete with spacious bedroom, a charming dressing /sitting room, abundant closet space and a spa-like en suite bath. A French door leads outside to an inviting porch overlooking the private courtyard and meticulously landscaped grounds. Back inside are 2 more bedrooms filled with lots of light and easy access to the well appointed Full Hall Bath.
And there’s more…Hop back into the elevator to head to the lower level complete with fully outfitted Laundry Room, a tiled Mud Room with plenty of storage space and access to the 2-car garage as well as a carpeted Bonus Room to use as you see fit – home office, hobby room, home gym – its for you to decide.
Now is the time to become a part of this exclusive community of only 11 townhomes within walking distance to bustling downtown Summit cafes, shops and restaurants as well as Midtown Direct trains into NYC. This home has so much to offer and this location cannot be beat!
Floor by Floor Details of 25 Norwood Ave, #8, Summit, NJ 07901
- Courtyard with brick and bluestone steps leading to covered portico with bluestone landing and iron railings
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, walk-in coat closet with additional wire shelving, access to elevator; open to Dining Room, Living Room, Powder Room and center staircase
- Dining Room defined by half wall with columned entry, hardwood floors, tray ceiling with detailed molding, iron chandelier
- Living Room with hardwood floors, 5 windows with shades, crown molding, deep base molding
- Powder Room with marble tile floor, pedestal sink with mirror above, light fixture, crown molding, window
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, new custom cabinetry, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances including refrigerator/freezer, built-in microwave, 4-burner gas range, double wall oven and dishwasher, stainless steel sink with disposal, recessed lighting, granite counter tops, ceramic? tile backsplash, breakfast bar and window; open to Breakfast Room and Family Room
- Breakfast Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, pendant light, large picture window with shades, additional window
- Family Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, gas fireplace with wood mantel and marble surround flanked by 2 built-in bookcases, recessed lighting, chair rail, sliding doors to balcony
- Gallery Landing with hardwood floors, 2 light fixtures, pull-down stairs to attic, large linen closet with shelving, access to elevator
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring bedroom, sitting/dressing room and en suite bath: Bedroom with hardwood floors, crown molding, 5 windows with shades
- Sitting/Dressing Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, French door to balcony, window with blinds, access to double door closet with auto-on light and large walk-in closet
- En Suite Bath with marble tile floor, 2 sink vanity with marble counter top, cabinets below and large mirror and 2 light fixtures above, recessed lighting, large Jacuzzi soaking tub with ceramic tile surround, glass enclose shower with ceramic tile walls and built-in corner bench
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown molding, double door closet, 3 windows with shades
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, crown molding, double door closet, large window with shades
- Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, 2 sink vanity with Corian top and cabinets below, large mirror and light fixture above, additional storage cabinet, window with shades, glass enclosed shower with tiled walls with decorative accent border and built-in corner bench, recessed light
- Mud Room with ceramic tile floor, crown molding, access to utilities, large double door storage closet with shelving, additional storage closet, access to garage and elevator
- Laundry Room with tile floor, Formica counters/folding surface, utility sink, Maytag Neptune washer and dryer, fluorescent lighting
- Bonus Room with carpet, grade level window with shades, light fixture, crown molding
- 2 car garage with electric door and brick paver driveway
- DSC security system
- Mutli-Zone Heating/AC
- Sump pump
- Central Vacuum system
- New kitchen cabinet fronts installed (2016)
- Home is freshly painted throughout
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.