Northside Summit Colonial with the wow factor - amazing value on multi-million dollar street!Summit
300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
- 300 Summit Ave
- 2 Full and 1 Half
300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-464-9129
Amazing NEW Price: $1,150,000
Welcome to 300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901, a beautifully updated brick colonial in sought after Northside Summit, NJ.. Situated on a private professionally landscaped level lot, amongst multi-million dollar homes, this home is the perfect combination of location, condition and great floorplan, and will grab you and pull you right in. It is totally move-in ready.
Upon entering, the spacious Foyer serves as your introduction, with gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding and a staircase to the second floor. Proceed through a large entry into the spacious Living Room with fireplace, where light streams through the windows, providing the ideal place for formal entertaining or cozy relaxation. Beyond the Living Room you will find the sun drenched Family Room with walls of windows. Here you’ll gather to enjoy time with friends and family or simply cozy up with a book. The Dining Room boasts an attractive panel of French doors, providing picturesque views of the lush greenery outside – a truly elegant space for entertaining. Immediately adjacent is the cook’s dream eat in Kitchen equipped with custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances and a separate breakfast room area… A conveniently located Powder Room as well as a large Laundry Room with access to both the rear yard and the garage complete the first level living space.
Outside, the Trex deck has expansive space for entertaining and dining. Beyond the deck, the backyard offers all the space you need for active play and gardening …picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs, appetizing smells coming from a barbeque grill, family members and friends gathered for quality time together.
On the Second floor you’ll find four bedrooms and two baths. The Master Suite is impeccably designed with two large walk-in closets with custom shelving and an en suite master bath. The Family/Guest Bedrooms feature hardwood floors and carpet, abundant closet space and access to the hall bathroom to satisfy all family and guest needs. The hall closet and access to attic storage area round out the second level.
And there’s more…the finished lower level includes a large freshly painted and carpeted recreation area with attractive painted wood paneling, a dry bar and an abundance of storage space. Expansive unfinished space provides all the additional storage area you could ever require as well as plenty of options for growth with your changing needs.
With its breathtaking property, and sought after Northside Summit location, 300 Summit Avenue is a private retreat within easy distance to NYC train, downtown Summit shopping, restaurants, and sought after schools…it’s the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
- Entry foyer with hardwood floors, crown moldings, recessed lighting and coat closet
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with wood mantel, slate hearth and marble surround, large windows, and opens to Family Room and Dining Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and large windows surround
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, French doors to deck, and opens to Kitchen and Breakfast area
- Kitchen with crown molding dual set of French doors to patio, custom cabinets, wood floors, recessed lighting, Viking wine refrigerator, granite counters, Thermador double oven, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf Gas Cook Top, crown moldings and lighted cabinets, breakfast bar, GE microwave, two counter sinks with garbage disposal at each sink, entry to laundry area, side entry door and garage access
- Powder Room with marble floor, wainscoting, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Laundry room with slate floor, washer and dryer, recessed lighting and access to garage and rear entrance
- Rear Trex deck spanning back of house with access to flat, manicured backyard
- Master bedroom features 2 large walk-in closets with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, en suite bath with recessed lighting, tile floors, and tiled stall shower
- Bedroom # 2 with recessed lighting, crown molding, California closets with attic access, and carpeted hardwood floor
- Bedroom # 3 features California closets, hardwood floor, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Bedroom #4 features California closets, carpeted hardwood floor, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Hall Bath with shower over tub with tile mosaic and tile floor and recessed lighting
- Large freshly painted and carpeted Recreation Room with wood paneling, ground level windows, storage, dry bar and garage access
- Expansive unfinished area with utility sink and toilet
- Enclosed storage area accessible from exterior under deck
- 1 Zone gas forced air heat and central AC
- Security system
- In-ground irrigation system
- Sump pump and french drain
- New asphalt shingle roof (2011)
- 2 car garage with electric door openers and storage shelving
- Professionally landscaped property with new front walkway
Visit The Community
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.