Northside Summit Colonial with the wow factor - amazing value on multi-million dollar street!Summit
300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
- 300 Summit Ave
- 2 Full and 1 Half
300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-464-9129
Amazing NEW Price: $1,150,000
Welcome to 300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901, a beautifully updated brick colonial in sought after Northside Summit, NJ.. Situated on a private professionally landscaped level lot, amongst multi-million dollar homes, this home is the perfect combination of location, condition and great floorplan, and will grab you and pull you right in. It is totally move-in ready.
Upon entering, the spacious Foyer serves as your introduction, with gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding and a staircase to the second floor. Proceed through a large entry into the spacious Living Room with fireplace, where light streams through the windows, providing the ideal place for formal entertaining or cozy relaxation. Beyond the Living Room you will find the sun drenched Family Room with walls of windows. Here you’ll gather to enjoy time with friends and family or simply cozy up with a book. The Dining Room boasts an attractive panel of French doors, providing picturesque views of the lush greenery outside – a truly elegant space for entertaining. Immediately adjacent is the cook’s dream eat in Kitchen equipped with custom cabinetry, top of the line appliances and a separate breakfast room area… A conveniently located Powder Room as well as a large Laundry Room with access to both the rear yard and the garage complete the first level living space.
Outside, the Trex deck has expansive space for entertaining and dining. Beyond the deck, the backyard offers all the space you need for active play and gardening …picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs, appetizing smells coming from a barbeque grill, family members and friends gathered for quality time together.
On the Second floor you’ll find four bedrooms and two baths. The Master Suite is impeccably designed with two large walk-in closets with custom shelving and an en suite master bath. The Family/Guest Bedrooms feature hardwood floors and carpet, abundant closet space and access to the hall bathroom to satisfy all family and guest needs. The hall closet and access to attic storage area round out the second level.
And there’s more…the finished lower level includes a large freshly painted and carpeted recreation area with attractive painted wood paneling, a dry bar and an abundance of storage space. Expansive unfinished space provides all the additional storage area you could ever require as well as plenty of options for growth with your changing needs.
With its breathtaking property, and sought after Northside Summit location, 300 Summit Avenue is a private retreat within easy distance to NYC train, downtown Summit shopping, restaurants, and sought after schools…it’s the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 300 Summit Ave Summit, NJ 07901
- Entry foyer with hardwood floors, crown moldings, recessed lighting and coat closet
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with wood mantel, slate hearth and marble surround, large windows, and opens to Family Room and Dining Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, and large windows surround
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, French doors to deck, and opens to Kitchen and Breakfast area
- Kitchen with crown molding dual set of French doors to patio, custom cabinets, wood floors, recessed lighting, Viking wine refrigerator, granite counters, Thermador double oven, Bosch dishwasher, Wolf Gas Cook Top, crown moldings and lighted cabinets, breakfast bar, GE microwave, two counter sinks with garbage disposal at each sink, entry to laundry area, side entry door and garage access
- Powder Room with marble floor, wainscoting, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Laundry room with slate floor, washer and dryer, recessed lighting and access to garage and rear entrance
- Rear Trex deck spanning back of house with access to flat, manicured backyard
- Master bedroom features 2 large walk-in closets with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, en suite bath with recessed lighting, tile floors, and tiled stall shower
- Bedroom # 2 with recessed lighting, crown molding, California closets with attic access, and carpeted hardwood floor
- Bedroom # 3 features California closets, hardwood floor, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Bedroom #4 features California closets, carpeted hardwood floor, recessed lighting and crown molding
- Hall Bath with shower over tub with tile mosaic and tile floor and recessed lighting
- Large freshly painted and carpeted Recreation Room with wood paneling, ground level windows, storage, dry bar and garage access
- Expansive unfinished area with utility sink and toilet
- Enclosed storage area accessible from exterior under deck
- 1 Zone gas forced air heat and central AC
- Security system
- In-ground irrigation system
- Sump pump and french drain
- New asphalt shingle roof (2011)
- 2 car garage with electric door openers and storage shelving
- Professionally landscaped property with new front walkway
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.