31 North Drive, Livingston NJ 07039Livingston Twp.
31 North Drive, Livingston NJ 07039
- 31 North Drive
- Livingston Twp.
- 1.58 acres
New Listing For Sale! 31 North Drive, Livingston NJ 07039
Call The Sue Adler Team for more information 973-936-9129
Completely updated, 31 North Drive in Livingston is a turnkey home ready for you and your family. This spacious house, located on a peaceful cul-de-sac on over an 1 ½ acres of lush grounds, is an ideal space for those who like the quiet, but still want to be near to bustling downtown Livingston and New York City. First, take a look at the long winding driveway that lends itself to the roomy two-car attached garage. Notice the expansive front yard, set far back from the street, with professional landscaping and a lovely stone walkway, not to mention the incredible sprawling grounds, making the property the largest grounds in the neighborhood and truly special. As you enter the home, you’ll be blown away by the flawless newly refinished hardwood floors throughout. Bright recessed lighting throughout ensures your home stays well-lit at night while large windows bring plenty of sunlight in during the day.
The Foyer is home to three deep coat closets to hide away shoes, coats, and messy sports equipment. Straight ahead is your formal Living Room, with a classic wood-burning fireplace and handsome brick surround. In the Living Room, you have plenty of room to host family get-togethers and just the regular game night in front of the fire. Giant windows give a phenomenal view of the Backyard, which includes a generously sized brick patio with gas grill hookup. The Formal Dining Room offers enough room to put your favorite table under the modern chandelier. Walk right into the beautiful Eat-In Kitchen that includes enough space for a large kitchen table to enjoy family meals together. With granite countertops and new top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, the dream Kitchen has all the bells and whistles, as well as ample counter space plus a useful island for an extra food prep area. Other features, such as a double stainless steel sink, brand new double wall oven, an abundance of cabinet and food storage space, and an oversized refrigerator make this a dream Kitchen to remember. Relax after dinner in the cozy Family Room that is connected to the Kitchen for convenience. Off to the other side of the Kitchen, you’ll find an adjacent, updated bathroom with a stall shower and a large Laundry Room with a Maytag washer/dryer set. The Side Door leads to a lovely porch area, perfect for enjoying a book during the warm spring months.
From there, head downstairs to the huge, clean and dry basement that would be easily finished with a few touches. Back upstairs, you’ll find a unique feature of this home: a back staircase off the Kitchen leads to an additional bedroom. This fun hideaway is the perfect spot to put your home office, music room, play room, or make it a private guestroom for your friends and family to stay.
Head back down the secret staircase to walk over to the bedroom area. There are four additional Bedrooms, each with a large closet, immaculate hardwood floors, large windows, and useful ceiling fans. This section of the home includes a huge Linen Closet in the hallway and a gorgeous Hallway Bathroom. This sunny bathroom is ideal for giving the kids baths at night in the large, deep bathtub that is surrounded by a lovely tiled backdrop. The Master Bedroom is truly a space to remember. You’ll have two ample sized closets, gleaming hardwood floors, a breezy ceiling fan for hot summer nights, and an en-suite Master Bathroom for privacy. The Master Bathroom is a stunning masterpiece, and includes a deep bathtub and shower combination with composite marble tiling.
Livingston, New Jersey is a wonderful, safe place to live and work. Livingston High School was the 16th-ranked public high school in New Jersey out of 339 schools statewide in New Jersey Monthly magazine’s September 2014 cover story on the state’s “Top Public High Schools.” From Livingston, you have easy access to major highways and you are merely 45-minutes from New York City. There is also world-class shopping at the Livingston Mall and the Mall at Short Hills, as well as plenty of local businesses to visit.
Floor by Floor Properties of 31 North Drive, Livingston NJ 07039
- Foyer with hardwood floors, two built-in bookcases for display items, built-in wall clock, recessed lighting, and three roomy coat closets
- Living Room with hardwood floors, wood-burning fireplace, crown molding, recessed lighting, track lighting, and large windows
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, chandelier, recessed lighting, crown molding, and access to the Florida Room
- Sunroom with tile floors, ceiling fan, wall-to-wall windows, and access to the Backyard
- Eat-in Kitchen with hardwood floors, granite countertops, recessed lighting, island, double Kenmore wall oven, four-burner gas stovetop, stainless steel Kenmore microwave, stainless steel Bosch dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, and tile backsplash
- Family Room with hardwood floors and recessed lighting
- Hall Bathroom #1 with tile floors, vanity, and stall shower
- Laundry Room with cabinets, Maytag washer and dryer, and access to the front porch through side door
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, two large closets, and en-suite Bathroom
- Master Bathroom tile floors, vanity, recessed lighting, and composite marble tile backsplash on bathtub/shower combination
- Bedroom # 2 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and two closets
- Bedroom # 3 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and two closets
- Bedroom # 4 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and closet
- Hall Bathroom #2 with large tile floors, deep bathtub/shower combination, tiled walls, and sink
- Linen Closet in hallway
- Bedroom # 5 with private entrance/staircase and closet
- Partially finished basement with ample storage space
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Oven (2016)
- Fresh Paint Throughout the Home (2015)
- Master Bathroom renovation (2015)
- Dishwasher (2015)
- Refinished Hardwood Floors (2015)
- Refinished Brick Outdoor Patio (2015)
- Refinished Stone Outdoor Walkway (2015)
- Professional Landscaping (2015)
- Two-Zone Central A/C
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.