54 Tillou Rd W, South Orange, NJ 07079
- 4 full, 1 half
- $3,323 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this spectacular 3 Bedroom (4th potential), 4½ Bath gem on an ultra private cul de sac in the prestigious Manors section of South Orange just 20 miles west of Manhattan and close to the Jitney, Midtown Direct Train and nearby restaurants and shopping. Beautiful details include stunning Two-Story Foyer, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and gorgeous countertops, spacious Family Room with fireplace and beamed ceiling. Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with spa-like Master Bath, fireplace, deluxe Dressing Room, dual Walk-In Closets and ample custom storage. Finished Lower Level with large Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Au Pair/Bedroom and tons of additional storage. This home, located in one of South Orange’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 54 Tillou Road West, South Orange
- Elegant wood front door with sidelites and transom
- Two-story Entry Foyer featuring butterfly staircase with decorative iron railings, tile flooring, wainscoting, chandelier, runner on staircase
- Laundry Room with tile floor, utility sink with storage cabinetry above and below, Samsung He dryer, Kenmore He washer
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, mirror with light fixture above, ceiling light fixture
- Walk-in wrap around Coat Closet with storage and shelving
- Library featuring hardwood floors, triple window with transom, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, bay window, recessed lighting, wainscoting, crown molding, designer window treatments
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors with decorative inlay, recessed lighting, chandelier, wainscoting, crown molding, designer window treatments
- Family Room featuring fireplace, beamed ceiling and French doors to covered patio
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry with tiger eye decorative pulls and stone backsplash with tiger eye decorative inlay, granite countertops, tile flooring, high end GE Monogram stainless steel appliances, island with two pendant light above, warming drawer, range/oven, 2 dishwashers, 2 wall ovens, 2 sinks, walk-in pantry with shelving and storage
- Butler’s Pantry featuring marble countertops, glass front custom cabinetry with decorative pulls, mirrored backsplash, sink and GE Monogram wine refrigerator
- Covered Porch off Family Room
- Breakfast Area featuring tile flooring, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, chandelier, baseboard molding
- Elevator shaft
- 2 Car Garage with carriage style electric doors
- Gallery Landing overlooking Entry Foyer, hardwood floors, wainscoting, recessed lighting, sconces, crown molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround, carpeting, decorative inset ceiling, crown molding, wainscoting, recessed lighting
- Master Dressing Area featuring dual Walk-In Closets, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround, custom built in cabinetry, island and window seat, carpeting, recessed lighting, crown molding, wainscoting
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, dual vanities with granite countertops, jetted soaking tub, separate shower, separate toilet room
- Ensuite Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, study nook, custom walk in closet, Full Bath featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry with granite countertop, mirror with light above, shower over tub with tile surround and glass doors
- Ensuite Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, custom walk in closet, Full Bath featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry with granite countertop, mirror with light above, shower over tub with tile surround and glass doors, linen closet
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting and high ceiling
- Exercise Room featuring recessed lighting, window (is there carpet or was it cut out to expose padding – need confirm)
- Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry with granit countertop, mirror with light above, shower over tub with tile surround and glass doors
- Bonus Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, inset ceiling, baseboard molding
- Storage Room (with potential to be finished for an additional living space/bonus room)
- Utility/Storage Room
- Professionally landscaped
- Covered Porch off Family Room
- 9’ – 9’6” ceilings throughout
- Irrigation system
- Andersen windows throughout
- 2 zone heat/AC (confirm)
- High end finishes, top of the line appliances and exquisite finishes throughout – superior to builder grade base model in all areas
- Hot water heater (2017)
#southorangenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About South OrangeVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Township of South Orange Village features a vibrant community, abundant green spaces, and an excellent transit system all within close proximity to New York. The area is full of thriving businesses, artistic and cultural attractions, and shopping destinations, and the rich history of community involvement in South Orange has helped cultivate the friendly atmosphere and effortless living that the township’s residents cherish. The well-maintained parks, preserved natural spaces, community gardens, and clean streets lined with independently owned businesses display the down-to-earth, compassionate character of South Orange. Residents revel in the ability to live in a relaxing and social area that offers convenient access to New York while preserving the feeling of easy living. This family-friendly locale is a commuter’s dream!
South Orange School Information
The School District of South Orange and Maplewood includes The Montrose Early Childhood Center, seven elementary schools (Clinton, Jefferson, Marshall, Seth Boyden, South Mountain, Tuscan Elementary, and South Mountain), The South Orange and Maplewood Middle Schools as well as Columbia High School. All of these institutions live up to their reputation for academic excellence and rigor and boast a long list of impressive accomplishments, resulting from their strong emphasis on academic prowess and social responsibility as the foundation for all educational endeavours. Columbia High School is known as one of the most academically progressive high schools in the state of New Jersey and has been recognized nationally for its academic excellence with a Blue Ribbon award from the US Department of Education. The advanced academic programs provided by a committed staff as well as the full-range student supports and extensive extracurricular programs allow students to become lifelong learners and achieve acceptance into some of the nation’s top universities. The South Orange-Maplewood Adult School stands as a testament to the value that this community places on education, offering continuing education classes in a diverse range of subjects for adults desiring to enrich their experience and expand their minds. The district also offers a highly praised children’s camp during the warmer months called the South Orange-Maplewood Community Summer Program.
South Orange Commuting Info
South Orange residents have access to both The South Orange Train Station and The Mountain Train Station, offering an approximately 25 minute commute to New York City’s Penn Station. These stations ensure that there are multiple speedy and direct routes to Newark and Hoboken where the PATH Rapid Transit System transfers you to the heart of New York’s financial center. The South Orange Jitney Bus Service allows residents to travel to various other transits stations with ease.
Routes 24, 124, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway take a mere 5-10 minutes by car, enabling residents to traverse the state with ease. For the business traveler, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Bus routes 92 and 107 pass between South Orange and Irvington, Newark, Newark Liberty Airport, Union City, and New York (to the Port Authority Bus Terminal). Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry , the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach that travel straight to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
South Orange BLOG POSTS
2017 Maplewood / South Orange New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 31 Minutes to NYC