R.P. Bennett Built Home on Prestigious Dale Drive Loaded With Custom Upgrades!
- $5,153 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Sue Adler Teams 100th Home Sale of 2017! For more information about our 100th Home Sale Program please visit www.sueadler.com/100home
List Price: $2,295,000 SOLD for $2,295,000!!!
The Sue Adler Team is happy to announce that we sold 57 Dale Drive in Chatham in one SHOWING for Full Price!
Want to know the value of your home? www.PriceMyNJHome.com
Call The Sue Adler Team for more information on other Chatham Homes! 973-936-9129
Elegant craftsmanship is evident throughout this impressive 4 bedroom, 3 full and 2 half bath center hall Colonial filled with spacious rooms and spectacular custom details. First level features Living Room with wet bar, light filled Family Room with sliding doors to backyard, spacious home Office with floor to ceiling stone fireplace and designer gourmet kitchen. Open floor plan has fabulous flow for entertaining. Luxurious Master Suite boasts spacious bedroom, expansive dressing room with custom cabinetry and his & hers closets and spa-like en suite bath. Stunning flat lot with magnificent saltwater pool. Don’t miss this utterly captivating home!
Situated on a picturesque, tree-lined street surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in the desirable Rolling Hills section of Chatham, 57 Dale Drive is a magnificent Bob Bennett designed colonial that’s truly captivating both inside and out. No luxury was spared in the meticulous 2004 construction of this unique home. Recent upgrades have further enhanced this 4 bedroom, 3 full and two half bath beauty.
Sitting on a deep level lot with manicured trees and shrubs, the front bluestone walkway guides you to the impressive covered stone entry way. Step through the inviting front door for your first glimpse of all this home has to offer. A grand two-story Entry Foyer with front to back views provides your first taste of the residence’s open, airy floor plan of well-planned living and entertaining spaces. Step through a broad archway to the right into the Living Room featuring warm hued hard wood floors, a large bay window and access through another archway to a fully equipped wet bar. Prepare a drink for family or guests and then continue on through the bar into the spacious Family Room where you will enjoy gathering in front of the wood burning fireplace as sun streams in through large windows and a full windowed wall with sliding doors to the backyard. Also reached through the Living Room via an elegant French door entry is the grand two story home Office boasting an impressive full wall stone fireplace. It’s such a fabulous setting that’s sure to make finishing up a project or completing daily paperwork effortless.
Central to the open first level is the designer Kitchen inspired by any cook’s dream. It features top-of-the-line appliances, custom cherry cabinetry, attractive soap stone counter tops and a large two-tiered center island with Breakfast Bar. Enjoy your gourmet creations in the adjacent Breakfast Room that’s highlighted by a rounded windowed wall providing stunning views and French door access to the backyard. For more formal entertaining, step into the neighboring Dining Room, a light-filled space with an elegant tray ceiling that’s the perfect setting for family holiday meals and intimate dining with friends. A conveniently located Powder Room completes the first level living space.
At the end of the day, you’ll proceed up the stairway to find the first set of sleeping quarters including 3 bedrooms with soaring volume ceilings, hardwood floors and plenty of closet space. The third bedroom is complete with an en-suite full bathroom and just down the hall is an additional full bathroom servicing the other two bedrooms. Continue on to the third level where the grand Master Suite awaits. Luxury is evident at every turn as you step through the master bedroom with its volume ceiling and Juliet balcony overlooking the greenery outside. You’re sure to find a place for all your belongings in the adjacent Dressing Room. Here, stunning custom cabinetry is highlighted by a mirror-topped center island unit with even more storage space. The expansive room includes two large His & Hers walk-in closets with custom shelving to meet all your storage needs. Continue on into the spa-like master bath where you can luxuriate in the soaking tub that sits below large windows or step into the spacious tiled shower with multiple shower heads for your pleasure. It’s a true five-star experience in the comfort of your own home!
And there’s more…a finished lower level includes a fully equipped Laundry Room, another half bath and a carpeted Recreation Room with unique chalkboard wall, abundant storage space and plenty of room for family play time. Prepare to be wowed as you step outside to the enormous bluestone patio and sprawling lawns that are ideally suited for outdoor entertaining…picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs and appetizing smells coming from the built-in barbeque grill as family and friends hop in and out of the inviting salt water pool on a warm summer day. You’ll find that vacationing at home has never been more relaxing!
Upon viewing, you will undoubtedly see how much the handsome home at 57 Dale Drive has to offer. Its generous interior spaces, sought after location with easy access to top ranked schools, fine shopping and NYC transportation make it the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 57 Dale Drive, Chatham
- 2-story Entry Hallway with hardwood floors, wood door with transom and sidelights, iron chandelier, front to back views, large, deep double hung coat closet; access to center staircase, Kitchen and fully shelved pantry closet, broad archway to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, floor-to-ceiling bay window with grass cloth shades, crown molding, recessed lighting; broad archway with transom above to wet bar with custom cabinetry with lighted glass front cabinets, marble counter tops and backsplash, crown molding, built-in Sub Zero wine cooler and second under counter refrigerator, honed marble prep sink; access to Family Room and double French door entry to Office
- 2-story Office with plantation shuttered windows on 3 exposures, 2 Palladian windows, built-in speakers for sound system, wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround and stone mantel, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, sliding doors to backyard, French door to Family Room
- Family Room with wide plank hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, built-in ceiling speakers, fireplace with wood mantel and marble hearth and surround, full windowed wall with transom above and sliding doors to backyard, 2 additional windows with plantation shutters; 2 broad archways to Kitchen, Entry Hallway and Powder Room
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor and walls, light fixture, marble vanity with shelf and copper sink, mirror
- Kitchen with custom cherry cabinetry, soap stone counter tops and glass tile backsplash, stone tile floor, professional grade appliances including stainless steel Wolf 6-burner range with griddle and double electric oven below, stainless steel hood above, SubZero refrigerator/freezer with integrated cabinetry panel, built-in stainless steel KitchenAid microwave, stainless steel Thermador warming drawer, 2-tiered center island/breakfast bar with soap stone counter and cabinets below, stainless steel Marvel icemaker, stainless steel KitchenAid trash compactor, Miele dishwasher with integrated cabinetry panel, stainless steel sink with instant hot and soap dispenser, chrome pendant lights above center island, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers; open to Breakfast Room
- Breakfast Room with rounded windowed wall overlooking backyard, 2 French doors to backyard, crown molding, recessed lighting, stone tiled floor, built-in breakfront with storage cabinets and drawers, soap stone serving surface, glass fronted display cabinets, built-in entertainment center with TV and china storage cabinets; archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, wainscoting, tray ceiling, crown molding, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, full windowed wall with sliding doors, 2 additional windows with plantation shutters
- Gallery Landing with hardwood floors, linen closet, pull down stairs to attic; access to bedrooms, hall bath and staircase to third level
- Bedroom #2 with volume ceiling, wainscoting, hardwood floors, large window with plantation shutters, Palladian window with electric shade, double door closet with custom shelving
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, volume ceiling, large window with plantation shutters, chandelier, Palladian window with electric shade, large walk-in closet with bi-fold doors and custom shelving, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, large window with plantation shutters, Palladian window, recessed lighting, closet, crown molding and en suite bath with honed marble sink with mirror and light fixture above, marble tile floor, ceramic tile walls, tiled stall shower with glass door
- Full Hall Bath with marble tile floor, subway tile walls, pedestal sink with framed mirror and light fixture above, tiled stall shower with glass door, tub with towel rack above, recessed lighting
- Landing with sitting area, recessed lights, crown molding, double door entry to Master Suite
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, volume angled ceiling, recessed lighting, built-in ceiling speakers, full windowed wall with sliding doors to Juliet balcony overlooking backyard, 2 additional windows with plantation shutters; broad archway to expansive Dressing Room
- Dressing Room with custom cabinetry and shelving, mirror topped center island with drawers and shelving, built-in floor to ceiling dresser with mirrored doors and hanging space, crystal chandelier, plantation shuttered window, hallway to 2 large walk-in closets with custom shelving and marble topped dresser; doorway to Master Bath
- Master Bath with volume ceiling, crown molding, stone tile floor, His & Hers vanities with porcelain sinks, double door medicine cabinets and sconces, soaking tub with window above, ceramic tile walls, large walk in shower with glass door, 3 shower heads, built-in marble bench, built-in ceiling speakers, separate commode with window and storage closet
- Hallway with access to Laundry Room, Half Bath, garage and steps to Recreation Room
- Laundry Room with Whirlpool Duet front load washer and dryer, utility sink with cabinet below, additional storage cabinets, laundry chute to second and third level, ceramic tile floor
- Half Bath with pedestal sink with mirror and light fixture above, tile floor, marble ½ wall
- Recreation Room with French door entry, carpet, crown molding, recessed lighting, 3 storage closets, Samsung supplemental refrigerator/freezer, access to all utilities
- Professionally landscaped .6-acre property featuring dramatic black Gunite saltwater heated swimming pool edged with bluestone coping, spacious patio with built-in Viking grill, children’s play set, “Jerith” black metal perimeter fence surrounds entire backyard
- 3-Zone forced air heat/AC
- Central vacuum
- Knox security system with security cameras
- Wired for 5-zone surround sound system with built-in speakers in Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Office and Master Bedroom Suite
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
|n/aSouthern Boulvard School||K-3||192 Southern Blvd, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Chatham Middle School||6-8||480 Main St, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Chatham High School||9-12||255 Lafayette Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928|
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC