61 Fuller Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- $3,104 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Warm and welcoming Center Hall Colonial on one of the most sought after residential streets in Chatham Boro, 61 Fuller is the perfect place to call home! As you enter through the front door, you’ll notice the charm and character immediately, from the pebble stone flooring in the entry foyer to the warm hardwood floors in the living areas, dentil and baseboard moldings and center staircase, bright and sunny interior spaces – all the things that make a house feel like a home. The Living Room is flooded with sunshine streaming through the large picture window, and the fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and slate hearth create the room’s focal point. French doors lead to a Sunroom, a wonderful transition space between indoors and outdoors – a great place to enjoy coffee and your favorite show on the mounted television and still enjoy the views of the yard. Sliders to the deck lead to the back yard, complete with paved asphalt area, a patio, lush lawn, and children’s play set nestled within a built-in gravel base.
Back inside, the charm continues in the Dining Room, courtesy of the moldings, hardwood floor and built-in glass-paned china cabinet. A French door leads to Kitchen where meal prep is a snap thanks to the full suite of GE Profile appliances. Serving your friends and family a casual meal or snacks is a delight at the breakfast bar situated under hanging light fixtures and topped with granite countertops. Privacy for work or homework can be found in the Office, with wood paneled walls and built-in bookshelf. A full bath with glass stall shower completes the first floor.
Upstairs you’ll find three Bedrooms, including the Master, which features hardwood floor, base and crown molding, walk-in closet with built-ins and access to the attic via full staircase. Additional Bedrooms offer crown and base molding and plenty of storage in multiple closets with built-ins. The full Hall Bathroom has a shower over tub, charming pedestal sink with storage below, tile floors, and additional storage can be found in the 2nd floor landing linen closet. A Recreation Area, Laundry Area with utility sink and door to the rear yard, and a storage area can be found in the home’s Lower Level.
This move-in ready home, situated on a Chatham cul-de-sac, has great interior spaces and beautiful curb appeal, with a deep front yard and mature plantings – truly your next “home sweet home.
Floor by Floor Details of 61 Fuller Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Vestibule with shelved closet, light fixture, mosaic pebble stone floor
- Center staircase with runner, crystal light fixture, hardwood floor, dentil molding, baseboard molding
- Living Room with hardwood floor, oversized picture window with two double hungs, mounted TV, dentil molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and slate hearth, French door to sunroom
- Sunroom with decorative brick wall, sliders to rear deck, French doors to front of the house, 4 side by side windows, recessed lightning, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, mounted TV and speakers, built in wall speakers
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, dentil molding, 2 windows, built in glass paned china cabinet, two hanging light fixtures, French door to kitchen
- Kitchen with light fixture, tile floor, granite counters, GE Profile electric oven/stovetop, GE Profile refrigerator, GE Profile dishwasher, GE Profile microwave, sink with window above and light fixture overhead, cabinets with under lighting, built in pantry, breakfast bar hanging lights fixture with seating for 4, 2 windows, door to Basement
- Full Bathroom with tile floor, glass stall shower with light fixture and tiled walls, vanity with storage below, mirror with storage and light above,
- Office with hardwood floor, wood paneled walls, track lighting, 2 windows, built in bookshelf
- 2nd level landing with linen closet, light fixture and hardwood under carpet
- Master with (access to the atttic via full stairs to walk out attic with light fixtures) walk in closet with built ins and track lighting, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, 3 windows, ceiling fan with light
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 3 windows, crown and base molding, 2 closets with built ins
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, light fixture, two windows, closet with built ins, crown and base molding
- Full Hall Bathroom with shower over tub with subway tile and mosaic detail, tile floor, light fixture overhead, window, pedestal sink with storage below, mirror with light fixture above, baseboard molding
- Recreation area with wood-look floor, track lighting
- Laundry Area with utility sink, door to rear
- Storage Area
- Yard with deck, paved asphalt area, patio area, lawn area, children’s play set in built-in gravel base
- Sunroom renovation (2007)
- Rear Deck addition (2007)
- 1 car garage
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 1 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The attractive areas of Chatham Borough neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham, or The Chathams. Chatham has been named one of the top ten places to live in the United States by Money Magazine! Chatham Township shares various joint public services with Chatham Borough: the school district (created in 1986), the library (since 1974), the municipal court (created 2010), the medical emergency squad (since 1936), and the decades long, recreation program.
Chatham School Information
Families moving to the Chathams often tell me that the area’s biggest draw is the very high standards of the schools. Parents here place a high value on education, resulting in one of the most outstanding systems in the area. Schools in both Chatham Township and Chatham Borough come under the administration of the School District of the Chathams, supported by a very active group of parents and community members in the Chatham Education Foundation. Since their inception in 1997 they have raised over $300,000 to enhance Chatham’s schools.
Chatham High School was recently recognized with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. It was ranked 8th among New Jersey’s 322 public schools by New Jersey Monthly magazine in 2010. The school strives to meet the educational needs of every child with a carefully tailored curriculum which includes 18 or so AP courses as well as providing support for children with special needs. Students excel outside the classroom too – Chatham High School has an award winning marching band, a lively theatre program and top of the league teams in basketball, tennis, cross-country and soccer.
One unique feature of the Chatham Middle School is the way each grade is divided into “houses,” creating a smaller, more intimate atmosphere. There are four elementary schools: kids go to Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard, or Washington Avenue from kindergarten to grade 3 and then on toLafayette School for the final two years of their elementary education.
Chatham kids love the summer camps run by the Work Family Connection.
You can continue learning when schooldays are long gone at the Adult School, which offers a huge variety of classes in everything from arts and crafts, through to challenging courses on business and legal issues.
Chatham Commuting Info
Beautiful homes, plenty of space, fabulous amenities and only 25 miles from New York City – is it any wonder Chatham is so popular with commuters? Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown Direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 46 minutes. There are direct trains into Hoboken, too. Most homes in Chatham Borough are within walking distance of the Chatham train station, and there are free bike racks there. Residents can apply for parking permits from Chatham Borough for the lots next to the station on Fairmount Avenue and Railroad Plaza and along Bond Street and Fairmount Avenue. They cost around $350 a year.
There is metered parking, too, for $5.00 per day. Chatham is just off exit 7 of Route 24, providing easy access to I-78 and I-287, and the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway and Route 280 are all within 10-15 minutes. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away. New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
100th Home Sale Charity Program – We’re Almost There!READ MORE
Top-Rated Midtown Direct Communities for FamiliesREAD MORE
Tennis Anyone?READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC