61 Fuller Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- $3,104 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD with multiple offers in the first weekend! Thinking about selling in Chatham? Give us a call, 973-936-9129 or email@example.com
Warm and welcoming Center Hall Colonial on one of the most sought after residential streets in Chatham Boro, 61 Fuller is the perfect place to call home! As you enter through the front door, you’ll notice the charm and character immediately, from the pebble stone flooring in the entry foyer to the warm hardwood floors in the living areas, dentil and baseboard moldings and center staircase, bright and sunny interior spaces – all the things that make a house feel like a home. The Living Room is flooded with sunshine streaming through the large picture window, and the fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and slate hearth create the room’s focal point. French doors lead to a Sunroom, a wonderful transition space between indoors and outdoors – a great place to enjoy coffee and your favorite show on the mounted television and still enjoy the views of the yard. Sliders to the deck lead to the back yard, complete with paved asphalt area, a patio, lush lawn, and children’s play set nestled within a built-in gravel base.
Back inside, the charm continues in the Dining Room, courtesy of the moldings, hardwood floor and built-in glass-paned china cabinet. A French door leads to Kitchen where meal prep is a snap thanks to the full suite of GE Profile appliances. Serving your friends and family a casual meal or snacks is a delight at the breakfast bar situated under hanging light fixtures and topped with granite countertops. Privacy for work or homework can be found in the Office, with wood paneled walls and built-in bookshelf. A full bath with glass stall shower completes the first floor.
Upstairs you’ll find three Bedrooms, including the Master, which features hardwood floor, base and crown molding, walk-in closet with built-ins and access to the attic via full staircase. Additional Bedrooms offer crown and base molding and plenty of storage in multiple closets with built-ins. The full Hall Bathroom has a shower over tub, charming pedestal sink with storage below, tile floors, and additional storage can be found in the 2nd floor landing linen closet. A Recreation Area, Laundry Area with utility sink and door to the rear yard, and a storage area can be found in the home’s Lower Level.
This move-in ready home, situated on a Chatham cul-de-sac, has great interior spaces and beautiful curb appeal, with a deep front yard and mature plantings – truly your next “home sweet home.
Floor by Floor Details of 61 Fuller Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Vestibule with shelved closet, light fixture, mosaic pebble stone floor
- Center staircase with runner, crystal light fixture, hardwood floor, dentil molding, baseboard molding
- Living Room with hardwood floor, oversized picture window with two double hungs, mounted TV, dentil molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and slate hearth, French door to sunroom
- Sunroom with decorative brick wall, sliders to rear deck, French doors to front of the house, 4 side by side windows, recessed lightning, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, mounted TV and speakers, built in wall speakers
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, dentil molding, 2 windows, built in glass paned china cabinet, two hanging light fixtures, French door to kitchen
- Kitchen with light fixture, tile floor, granite counters, GE Profile electric oven/stovetop, GE Profile refrigerator, GE Profile dishwasher, GE Profile microwave, sink with window above and light fixture overhead, cabinets with under lighting, built in pantry, breakfast bar hanging lights fixture with seating for 4, 2 windows, door to Basement
- Full Bathroom with tile floor, glass stall shower with light fixture and tiled walls, vanity with storage below, mirror with storage and light above,
- Office with hardwood floor, wood paneled walls, track lighting, 2 windows, built in bookshelf
- 2nd level landing with linen closet, light fixture and hardwood under carpet
- Master with (access to the atttic via full stairs to walk out attic with light fixtures) walk in closet with built ins and track lighting, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, 3 windows, ceiling fan with light
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 3 windows, crown and base molding, 2 closets with built ins
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, light fixture, two windows, closet with built ins, crown and base molding
- Full Hall Bathroom with shower over tub with subway tile and mosaic detail, tile floor, light fixture overhead, window, pedestal sink with storage below, mirror with light fixture above, baseboard molding
- Recreation area with wood-look floor, track lighting
- Laundry Area with utility sink, door to rear
- Storage Area
- Yard with deck, paved asphalt area, patio area, lawn area, children’s play set in built-in gravel base
- Sunroom renovation (2007)
- Rear Deck addition (2007)
- 1 car garage
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC