7 Montrose Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,050 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this spectacular, totally renovated custom 4 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath home located in sought after Summit (just blocks to Washington Elementary!), minutes from downtown and New York City Transportation. This house has an amazing relaxed vibe with a magnificent open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining. ENORMOUS Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, large center island, stainless steel appliances and Wet Bar. Beautiful white oak hardwood floors, soothing grey paint throughout, fabulous well executed open and airy Living and Dining Rooms. Out of this world Master Bedroom retreat with stylish barn doors, vaulted ceiling and luxurious spa-like Master Bathroom. Finished Lower Level with Powder Room and Laundry Room. Rare opportunity to own an exceptional, totally renovated custom home in sought after Summit!
Breathtaking totally renovated custom home within the Washington Elementary school district in the heart of Summit! With 4 gracious bedrooms, 3½ Baths, seamless open concept floor plan, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen, soothing paint colors and chic white oak hardwood floors throughout, 7 Montrose Avenue is a dream home in every way.
Drive up the quiet, tree-lined street and enter through the warm, wood Shaker-style entry door and become transfixed by all this house has to offer. The spacious Foyer glows with natural light and features a gorgeous pendant lantern fixture and a large coat closet with double doors. The sleek, well-executed Living, Dining and Kitchen Areas are extraordinary in every way. Walls and hallways are left behind and replaced by an open and airy floorplan so your guests can enjoy a glass of wine and flow freely and easily through the relaxed and connecting interior spaces. The Living Room is an entertainer’s dream and features hardwood floors, recessed lighting, designer crystal light fixture and inviting views out the gorgeous oversized windows. Dinner parties are a dream in the elegant formal Dining Room with its graceful rectangular chandelier. The enormous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is outstanding with superb design and finishes. Crisp modern cabinetry, Quartz countertops, an exquisite island with storage and seating for 4, Wet Bar with sink and wine refrigerator are just a few of the outstanding features of this room. A window seat, high end stainless steel appliances and sliding doors out to the backyard complete the sophistication and function of this space. A first floor bedroom, easily used alternatively as an office or playroom, and a beautiful full bathroom with custom tile and designer details, round out this floor.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the stately staircase leads you to the spacious second floor. Luxury abounds in the private and open Master Bedroom retreat with both a vintage and modern feel with its decorative sliding barn doors, vaulted ceiling, generous walk-in closet and stunning Master bathroom. Get ready to relax in the spa-like luxury, complete with oversized rain/steam shower with marble tile and stylish double vanity. 2 additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous closets and large windows. A gorgeous hall bathroom, with tasteful touches throughout, rounds out the 2nd floor.
And there’s more…The finished Lower Level with Recreation Room will provide endless hours of family entertainment. Totally flexible space – perfect for movie watching, children’s art studio and/or exercise room – the Lower Level provides all the space you need for any pursuit. A tastefully finished Powder Room and convenient Laundry Room rounds out this level.
And it doesn’t end there. Easily accessed from the Kitchen, relax in the large, level backyard that flows effortlessly from inside. A 2 car garage, with charming carriage-style electric garage doors, is gracefully situated on the rear property.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to own a rare, totally renovated custom home in one of Summit’s most charming neighborhoods. With easy access to NYC transportation, premier shopping at The Mall at Short Hills and local shops in Summit and Short Hills, exceptional restaurants, 7 Montrose Avenue is an absolute must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 7 Montrose Avenue, Summit
- Shaker-style entryway door with six lites
- Foyer featuring hardwood floors, double coat closet with mirrored sliding doors, pendant lantern light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail, recessed lighting, large picture window with casement windows
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, rectangular modern chandelier, recessed lighting, picture window with casement windows
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, modern crisp white cabinetry with modern cabinet door hardware, Quartz countertops, decorative tile backsplash, weathered grey large Breakfast Bar with storage, stainless steel sink with commercial stainless steel faucet and seating for 4, 2 pendant light fixtures over breakfast bar, Pantry closet, stainless steel Bertazzoni oven and range with stainless steel hood, stainless steel Bertazzoni refrigerator, Bertazzoni built-in microwave, large window seat, Wet Bar with bar sink with commercial faucet and stainless steel wine refrigerator, sliding glass doors to backyard, decorative door molding, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #4/Office featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, decorative door molding, walk-in closet, casement windows, ensuite door to Full Bathroom
- Full Bathroom featuring hexagonal floor tile, shower with custom frameless glass doors with hexagonal floor tile and slate look rectangular tile surround, decorative shower niche with mosaic marble hexagonal tile, modern vanity with storage, flush mount light fixture with fan, 2 light sconce, oval tilt mirror, access to Bedroom 1 and main living area
- Wood staircase to 2nd floor and Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring tiled floors, decorative door molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting
- Laundry Room featuring tiled floors, decorative door molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, washer/dryer hookup
- Powder Room featuring wood look flooring, wood vanity with storage, skylight
- 2 utility closets
- 2nd floor landing with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, utility closet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, skylight, casement windows, recessed lighting, Barn Doors, walk-in closet, en-suite Master Bathroom featuring hexagonal marble floor tile, double vanity with storage, two 2-light sconces, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture with fan, large shower custom frameless glass doors with marble hexagonal floor tile, slate-look decorative square tile, deluxe rain/steam shower and handheld shower, 2 decorative shower niches with marble hexagonal tile, vaulted ceiling, casement windows
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan light fixture, recessed lighting, walk-in closet, casement windows, vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan light fixture, recessed lighting, double closet with mirrored sliding doors, casement windows, vaulted ceiling
- Hallway Bathroom featuring Italian marble tile floor, custom wood vanity with storage, 3 light sconce, flush mount light fixture with fan, tub/shower combination with Italian marble surround, mosaic glass hexagonal accent tile, decorative shower niche with mosaic marble hexagonal tile
- Nearly 1/3 acre property
- Freshly paved driveway
- Composite and cedar shake siding
- 2 car garage with carriage style electric doors
- 2 zone AC/forced air
- Sump pump
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 2
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 4 | 1
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Imagine the Grand Prize Recipient in The Sue Adler Team 100th Home Sale Charity ProgramREAD MORE
“In The Know” Fall Editions Are Here!READ MORE
How to Grow your Business Organically to #1READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC