7 Montrose Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,050 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this spectacular, totally renovated custom 4 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath home located in sought after Summit (just blocks to Washington Elementary!), minutes from downtown and New York City Transportation. This house has an amazing relaxed vibe with a magnificent open concept floor plan perfect for entertaining. ENORMOUS Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, quartz countertops, large center island, stainless steel appliances and Wet Bar. Beautiful white oak hardwood floors, soothing grey paint throughout, fabulous well executed open and airy Living and Dining Rooms. Out of this world Master Bedroom retreat with stylish barn doors, vaulted ceiling and luxurious spa-like Master Bathroom. Finished Lower Level with Powder Room and Laundry Room. Rare opportunity to own an exceptional, totally renovated custom home in sought after Summit!
Breathtaking totally renovated custom home within the Washington Elementary school district in the heart of Summit! With 4 gracious bedrooms, 3½ Baths, seamless open concept floor plan, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen, soothing paint colors and chic white oak hardwood floors throughout, 7 Montrose Avenue is a dream home in every way.
Drive up the quiet, tree-lined street and enter through the warm, wood Shaker-style entry door and become transfixed by all this house has to offer. The spacious Foyer glows with natural light and features a gorgeous pendant lantern fixture and a large coat closet with double doors. The sleek, well-executed Living, Dining and Kitchen Areas are extraordinary in every way. Walls and hallways are left behind and replaced by an open and airy floorplan so your guests can enjoy a glass of wine and flow freely and easily through the relaxed and connecting interior spaces. The Living Room is an entertainer’s dream and features hardwood floors, recessed lighting, designer crystal light fixture and inviting views out the gorgeous oversized windows. Dinner parties are a dream in the elegant formal Dining Room with its graceful rectangular chandelier. The enormous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen is outstanding with superb design and finishes. Crisp modern cabinetry, Quartz countertops, an exquisite island with storage and seating for 4, Wet Bar with sink and wine refrigerator are just a few of the outstanding features of this room. A window seat, high end stainless steel appliances and sliding doors out to the backyard complete the sophistication and function of this space. A first floor bedroom, easily used alternatively as an office or playroom, and a beautiful full bathroom with custom tile and designer details, round out this floor.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the stately staircase leads you to the spacious second floor. Luxury abounds in the private and open Master Bedroom retreat with both a vintage and modern feel with its decorative sliding barn doors, vaulted ceiling, generous walk-in closet and stunning Master bathroom. Get ready to relax in the spa-like luxury, complete with oversized rain/steam shower with marble tile and stylish double vanity. 2 additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous closets and large windows. A gorgeous hall bathroom, with tasteful touches throughout, rounds out the 2nd floor.
And there’s more…The finished Lower Level with Recreation Room will provide endless hours of family entertainment. Totally flexible space – perfect for movie watching, children’s art studio and/or exercise room – the Lower Level provides all the space you need for any pursuit. A tastefully finished Powder Room and convenient Laundry Room rounds out this level.
And it doesn’t end there. Easily accessed from the Kitchen, relax in the large, level backyard that flows effortlessly from inside. A 2 car garage, with charming carriage-style electric garage doors, is gracefully situated on the rear property.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to own a rare, totally renovated custom home in one of Summit’s most charming neighborhoods. With easy access to NYC transportation, premier shopping at The Mall at Short Hills and local shops in Summit and Short Hills, exceptional restaurants, 7 Montrose Avenue is an absolute must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 7 Montrose Avenue, Summit
- Shaker-style entryway door with six lites
- Foyer featuring hardwood floors, double coat closet with mirrored sliding doors, pendant lantern light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail, recessed lighting, large picture window with casement windows
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, rectangular modern chandelier, recessed lighting, picture window with casement windows
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, modern crisp white cabinetry with modern cabinet door hardware, Quartz countertops, decorative tile backsplash, weathered grey large Breakfast Bar with storage, stainless steel sink with commercial stainless steel faucet and seating for 4, 2 pendant light fixtures over breakfast bar, Pantry closet, stainless steel Bertazzoni oven and range with stainless steel hood, stainless steel Bertazzoni refrigerator, Bertazzoni built-in microwave, large window seat, Wet Bar with bar sink with commercial faucet and stainless steel wine refrigerator, sliding glass doors to backyard, decorative door molding, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #4/Office featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, decorative door molding, walk-in closet, casement windows, ensuite door to Full Bathroom
- Full Bathroom featuring hexagonal floor tile, shower with custom frameless glass doors with hexagonal floor tile and slate look rectangular tile surround, decorative shower niche with mosaic marble hexagonal tile, modern vanity with storage, flush mount light fixture with fan, 2 light sconce, oval tilt mirror, access to Bedroom 1 and main living area
- Wood staircase to 2nd floor and Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring tiled floors, decorative door molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting
- Laundry Room featuring tiled floors, decorative door molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, washer/dryer hookup
- Powder Room featuring wood look flooring, wood vanity with storage, skylight
- 2 utility closets
- 2nd floor landing with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, utility closet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, skylight, casement windows, recessed lighting, Barn Doors, walk-in closet, en-suite Master Bathroom featuring hexagonal marble floor tile, double vanity with storage, two 2-light sconces, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture with fan, large shower custom frameless glass doors with marble hexagonal floor tile, slate-look decorative square tile, deluxe rain/steam shower and handheld shower, 2 decorative shower niches with marble hexagonal tile, vaulted ceiling, casement windows
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan light fixture, recessed lighting, walk-in closet, casement windows, vaulted ceiling
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, ceiling fan light fixture, recessed lighting, double closet with mirrored sliding doors, casement windows, vaulted ceiling
- Hallway Bathroom featuring Italian marble tile floor, custom wood vanity with storage, 3 light sconce, flush mount light fixture with fan, tub/shower combination with Italian marble surround, mosaic glass hexagonal accent tile, decorative shower niche with mosaic marble hexagonal tile
- Nearly 1/3 acre property
- Freshly paved driveway
- Composite and cedar shake siding
- 2 car garage with carriage style electric doors
- 2 zone AC/forced air
- Sump pump
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC