91 Passaic Ave, Summit, NJ 07901Summit
91 Passaic Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 91 Passaic Ave
New Listing for Sale! 91 Passaic Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
Call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Absolutely perfect 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Colonial in the sought after Summit School District (Washington Elementary) with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Beautiful details and updates include 2 renovated Bathrooms, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious and sunny Living Room with stately wood burning fireplace, freshly painted throughout, designer light fixtures, 3 Season Sun Porch, large partially finished Lower Level with additional unfinished area easily converted to Playroom, Wine Cellar or additional living space, unfinished 3rd floor with enormous expansion potential, peaceful and quiet bluestone patio for entertaining. Exceptional opportunity to own charming home with tons of expansion potential!
Welcome to 91 Passaic Avenue! This charming and meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath home sits beautifully on a shady lot in Summit’s sought after Summit School District (Washington elementary), close to New York City, Midtown Direct train and all downtown Summit has to offer.
Walk up the curving front walk and admire this appealing, move-in ready home with beautiful windows adorned by quaint black shutters. Step into the Entry Vestibule complete with stunning stone floors and coat closet. Stroll into the large, sun-drenched formal Living Room featuring gleaming hardwood floors, a statement wood burning fireplace adorned by classic brickwork and fresh neutral paint. A large picture window and freshly painted walls make this room the perfect spot to entertain friends or simply to cozy up with a book. Dinner parties are divine in the nearby Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, stylish chandelier with filament lighting, fresh paint and large bay window looking out on lush greenery. Flow easily into the Kitchen where you are sure to be impressed. Crisp white cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and a Breakfast Bar for 2 make this the perfect spot for even the fussiest cook. A charming Sun Porch, with windows at 3 exposures, a rustic pine ceiling and access to the bluestone patio, makes indoor/outdoor entertaining a snap – framed by manicured landscaping and mature trees, this outdoor area is your own peaceful oasis.
Step down to the spacious Lower Level offering immense living space with a Family Room and further down to a large unfinished space easily converted to a Playroom, Wine Cellar or additional living space – whatever your needs may be! A large Laundry Room, with access to the outdoors, conveniently located for all of your needs.
Ready to retire for the evening? The open, bright and airy Second Level has gleaming hardwood floors, fresh paint and generously sized rooms. The Master Bedroom, bathed in sunlight and soothing grey paint, is ensuite with a renovated full Bathroom. Two additional spacious and sunny Bedrooms share the well-appointed renovated hall Bathroom. And that’s not all! Walk up to the unfinished “stand-up” Third Level that can easily be converted to two extra Bedrooms, a Playroom and/or just additional living space – the possibilities simply are endless!
91 Passaic Avenue is the perfect starter home in one of New Jersey’s most sought-after towns. With easy access to restaurants and shopping, proximity to Midtown Direct train and top school system, this home is a must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 91 Passaic Avenue, Summit
- Entry Vestibule featuring stone flooring, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, coat closet
- Living Room featuring fireplace with brick surround, decorative ledge above fireplace, large bay picture window, paneled accent wall on fireplace wall, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, freshly painted neutral off white
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, modern light fixture with filament lighting, large bay window, chair rail, Dutch door to Sun Porch, opening to Kitchen and doorway to Kitchen, freshly painted neutral off white
- Sun Porch featuring rustic wood ceiling, flush mount light fixture, windows at 3 exposures, door to outdoor bluestone patio, cement floor, freshly painted
- Kitchen featuring linoleum flooring, formica countertops, flush mount light fixture, freshly painted white wood cabinetry, Frigidaire refrigerator, stainless steel GE built-in microwave, stainless steel dishwasher and stainless steel Oven/Range, Breakfast Bar with room for 2 stools, tile backsplash with decorative dark green border tile
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Family Room featuring carpeting, built-in cabinetry with open shelving and under cabinet storage, additional built-in storage cabinet, 2 large windows, baseboard molding, door to Laundry Room, freshly painted neutral off white
- Laundry Room featuring linoleum flooring, new Speed Queen Washer, Inglis Dryer, utility sink, Potting Porch with exterior door to backyard area, window, freshly painted neutral off white
- 1 car garage with electric doors, ample peg storage
- Unfinished large utility/storage room, fully carpeted, easily converted to Playroom, Wine Storage or additional Recreation Room space, freshly painted neutral off white
- Wood Staircase to Second Level
- Hallway with hardwood floors and flush mount light fixture, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, dual closets, 2 windows, reading sconce, freshly painted soothing grey
- Renovated en-suite Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, window with Roman shade, large shower with seat and sliding glass doors, hand held shower head, medicine cabinet with mirror, single sconce, freshly painted
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, large picture window, additional window, closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, large double windows, closet, freshly painted neutral off white
- Renovated full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, bath/shower combination with tile surround, window, medicine cabinet with mirror, 3 sconce light fixture, freshly painted
- Staircase to unfinished Third Level, full “stand up” space currently used as storage, easily converted to additional bedrooms or other functional space
- Level, large yard
- Bluestone patio
- Privacy fencing by patio
- Brick path
- Mature trees with privacy
- Fenced in yard
- Greenhouse storage/vestibule off of Laundry Room
- Approximately 1/3 Acre
- Central Air, 1 zone
- New Water Heater (2016)
- New Air Conditioner (2015)
- New Washing Machine (2016)
- Alarm System
Visit The Community
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.