The Sue Adler Team is Hiring!
Sue Adler Team is Hiring! Seeks Dynamic, Career Minded Full Time Agents
The Sue Adler Team – Is seeking 2 Dynamic, High Energy and Career minded, full time agents to join our team.
This is an excellent long term opportunity for a highly motivated dedicated person to join the #1 Keller Williams Team in New Jersey, with potential for advancement.
You’ll receive training from Sue, access to one of the top real estate coaches in the industry, as well as our amazing support staff who takes care of transaction management and all marketing, and an opportunity to make over $100,000 without any expenses.
Qualifications and attributes of our team’s agents include:
• Ready and willing to commit to 2-3 hours of daily lead follow up.
• Phenomenal follow up and phone skills are a must!
Learning Based – Absolute dedication to self-improvement through education, coaching, and accountability
• Commitment to the goals of the team, its members and our clients
• Current real estate license
• Local knowledge of the Midtown Direct Train LineTowns
• An impeccable reputation for integrity in the real estate community.
• Possess a deep passion for service and success.
• An outgoing personality; personable and comfortable with meeting new people & networking.
• Some background and experience as an agent with prior success in real estate or sales role
A little bit about the team
The Sue Adler Team has been the No. 1 Keller Williams Team in New Jersey for eight years running, averaging a sold house once almost every three days, putting the team #91 on the WSJ Top Thousand Real Estate Professionals List last year. Sue was named one of Inman’s 100 Most Influential Real Estate Leaders for 2012 & 2013 and our team receives referrals from agents all over the world. Because of the amount of business we have coming in, we are seeking career minded buyer agents who are committed to excellence in client service. This is NOT a part time position. You must be willing to work nights and weekends.
We are currently interviewing candidates, so if this sounds like something you would be interested in, and you are a fit, please email your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include your social media profile links.