We are humbled to share that the Sue Adler Team donated $10,000 to support local education and volunteer EMS services through our Annual 100th Home Sale Charity Program! Checks were presented during the Sue Adler Team’s yearly VIP Client Appreciation Pie Day event which is held at our Chatham office on November 22nd.
Part of the Sue Adler Team’s EDGE is giving back to the communities in which we serve. As Sue, our CEO, always says, “money is only good for the good it can do!” With that in mind, we launched our 100th Home Sale Charity Program in 2016 as a way to celebrate an exciting business milestone and pay it forward in a meaningful way.
Each year, as our team closes on our 100th home sale, we donate the commission to our surrounding charities and organizations, whose missions we support and would like to amplify.
This year’s incredible recipients include:
1. Millburn Education Foundation
2. Millburn-Short Hills Volunteer First Aid Squad
3. Summit Educational Foundation
4. Summit Volunteer First Aid Squad
5. Chatham Education Foundation
6. Chatham Emergency Squad
7. South Orange Rescue Squad
8. Achieve Foundation
9. Madison Education Foundation
10. New Providence EMS