10 Cottler Ave, Springfield, NJ 07081
- 3 Beds
- 1 Full ,1 Half Bath
- 0.26 acres
Living at 10 Cottler Ave
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team sold 10 Cottler over asking in just one month! Call The Sue Adler Team for your private listing consultation, 973-936-9129.
Welcome home to 10 Cottler Avenue, a charming 3 bedroom, 1½ bath home situated on a quiet residential street in Springfield, New Jersey. The sweet mid-century home catches your eye with its soothing palette and shuttered windows, beckoning you to follow the curved, paver walkway accented with perennial greenery. As you enter the front of this meticulous home, you are met with gleaming hardwood floors that run through the Living Room and Dining Room. Hang your coat in the entry foyer closet and meander into the spacious Living Room, flooded with light from the large picture window that overlooks the front lawn. The Living Room flows into the Dining Room, which is perfect for entertaining a large holiday gathering or small, informal dinner parties. The Kitchen is a delight, with white cabinetry, recessed lighting, and ample storage, including built-in pantry cabinets. The Kitchen is open to the large Family Room, so you can mingle with family and friends while you prepare meals, or keep an eye on the game, or just enjoy the glow of a roaring fire from the fireplace on a chilly evening. Along with the fireplace, the Family Room features a brick accent wall with lower stone top picture ledge, ceiling fan, plenty of light streaming in through the large, double windows, and a door leading out to the expansive wood deck overlooking the yard.
When you are ready to retire for the evening, you can head upstairs to the private master bedroom, complete with hardwood floors, a walk-in closet, two windows and back stairs that lead to the kitchen. Two additional bedrooms are found on the first floor, both with hardwood floors, baseboard moldings, sliding door closets and two windows for lovely views of the outdoors. A full hallway bath with shower over tub, vanity with storage, tile floor and access to two hallway linen closets, plus a powder room with pedestal sink complete the first floor. A large utility, storage area open to the laundry area and storage room can be found on the lower level.
10 Cottler Avenue is the complete package – a picture perfect, move-in ready home in a desirable area, just waiting for you to add your own personal style!
Floor by Floor Details of 10 Cottler Avenue, Springfield, NJ 07081
- Entry Foyer with closet, light fixture, hardwood floor
- Living Room with picture window flanked by two double hung windows, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, stairway Second Level
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, window, baseboard molding, light fixture
- Family Room with carpet, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, double windows with two crank open windows flanking and fireplace with brass surround on brick accent wall with lower stone top picture ledge, door to rear deck
- Kitchen with laminate floor, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, range/oven, built-in pantry cabinetry
- Powder Room with pedestal sink with mirror and light above, tile floor, window
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, sliding door double closet, two windows
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, sliding door closet, two windows
- Full Hallway Bathroom with shower over tub, window, vanity with storage below and light fixture above mirror, tile floor and access to two linen closets in the Hallway
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floor, walk-in closet, two windows
- Utility/storage area open to laundry area, utility sink, storage room
- Rear wood deck
- Outdoor storage shed
- Roof (2013)
- Hot water heater (2015)
- 1-car attached garage
- Central HVAC (Family Room excluded)
Schedule a Showing