119 Crescent Rd Florham Park, NJ 07932
Living at 119 Crescent Rd
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
119 Crescent Rd Florham Park, NJ 07932
Welcome to 119 Crescent Drive, an impeccably maintained home in the heart of Florham Park, NJ. This move-in ready custom home has been updated and renovated to complete perfection both inside and out.
Upon approaching the home’s main entrance, you are greeted by a warm Entry Foyer that provides your first glimpse of the tastefully appointed details which are evident throughout the home. As you proceed through the Foyer into the spacious Living Room, you are welcomed by the warmth that emanates from the quadrafire fireplace, with its elegant wooden mantle and granite surround, complimented by gleaming hardwood floors and crown moldings. The adjacent formal Dining Room features crown moldings, hardwood floors and convenient access to the newly updated Kitchen, where custom cabinetry and top of the line appliances accented by fine granite and provide the perfect backdrop for preparing a large gathering of family and friends or an intimate get together. The Breakfast Area provides an ideal location to sit and gaze out through the double doors to the views of the meticulously maintained backyard. A Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, crown moldings and a large walk in closet is the perfect first floor oasis. A serene Master Bath greets you with marble floors and a sunken tub, complete with a glass stall shower boasting marble tiling detail. A conveniently located Hall Bathroom, relaxing Den and two additional Bedrooms, one complete with a private entrance to the exterior patio, completes the first level.
When it’s time to retire at the end of the evening, you’ll proceed up either staircase to the second level, where an additional Master Bedroom awaits you, with a large closet and two deep window seats, perfect for curling up with your favorite book. Proceed through the restored sliding farm door to a spectacular spa-like Master Bathroom with double sinks, oversized windows, free standing soaking tub and a pristine glass stall shower. Two additional bedrooms with hardwood floors, one complete with a skylight, as well as en-suite marble and slate Bathrooms provide an abundance of living space for family and guests. Three large linen closets and a galley hallway with staircases on either side complete the second level.
And there’s more…the finished basement level includes a bright and cheery Recreation Room that’s perfect for all kinds of family fun, a perfect Media Room and plenty of storage space in the unfinished section, also home to a laundry area. Outside, the Patio overlooks the flat property, enclosed completely with a wooden fence…an attractive space that can cater to both active and relaxing activities, perfect for the entire family.
Tremendous love and care has gone into the recent renovations and additions to this spectacular home, giving it an incredibly fresh and modern feel. With easy access to NYC transportation, top-notch schools and world class shopping and restaurants, 119 Crescent Drive is the ideal place to call home.
- Foyer into living room with rear stair case access, tile floors, garage access, coat closet and storage bench with seating
- Living Room with wood floors, large quadrafire fireplace with wood mantle, granite surround and hearth, crown moldings, recessed lighting and access to Dining Room and Kitchen
- Dining Room with entry from Living Room and access to Kitchen and Den, wood floors, and crown molding
- Hall Bath with shower over tub, tile floors and porcelain sink
- Den with wood floors, crown moldings, access to the dining room and entrance to rear porch
- Kitchen with granite counters, slate floors, center island, Breakfast Area and built-in seating bench with storage, stainless steel appliances including built-in microwave, dishwasher, cook top and oven, Breakfast Room, recessed lighting, large pantry; sliders to rear deck and access to Dining Room and Living Room
- Rear deck with lighting and stairs leading to flat, fenced in yard
- Master Bedroom Suite with large walk-in closet, crown moldings, and wood floors
- Master Bath with marble floors, pedestal sink, soaking tub with marble tile mosaic, linen closet and stall shower with marble tile and glass doors
- Bedroom #2 with wood floors and crown molding
- Bedroom #3 with wood floors, crown molding and private entrance to rear porch
- Galley hallway with wood floors, three linen closets and access to both rear and front staircase
- Master Bedroom Option with wood floors, two deep set windows with storage seating bench and restored sliding farm door
- Master Bath with ceramic floor, free standing sunken tub, oversized windows, glass surround stall shower with tile finish
- Bedroom #4 with wood floors, two closets, built-in book shelves, skylight and en-suite Bath featuring shower over tub with slate finish and slate floors
- Bedroom #5 with wood floors, large windows and en-suite Bath featuring shower over tub with marble finish and marble floors
- Finished basement with carpet and recessed lighting throughout the Recreation and Media Room, unfinished storage and laundry room, large storage closet and utility room
Additional Features and Updates
- Exterior house painting (2014)
- Kitchen appliances (2014)
- Two bathrooms (2013-2014)
- Professional Landscaping with Maturing Cypress Trees (2010)
- Major Addition completed (2008) including:
- Two Bathrooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Foyer and Kitchen built-in storage benches
- Patio and Porch
- Fire alarm system (2008)
- 2nd Hot Water Heater (2008)
- 2nd Furnace (2008)
- French Drain and Belgium Block (2008)
- Central A/C (2008)
- Oversized 2 car garage with electric doors (2008)
Schedule a Showing
Big or Small, we sell them all
Email Property Alerts
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.