18 Knollwood Ter, Randolph, NJ 07869
Living at 18 Knollwood Ter
SOLD with Multiple offers in the first weekend!
New Listing for Sale! 18 Knollwood Ter, Randolph, NJ 07869
Call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Move right in to this stunning, 4 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath Contemporary Colonial with expansive living space and fabulous floor plan. Situated on a large, lush and private lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include Renovated Bathrooms, Huge Updated Kitchen, 2 fireplaces, French doors, spacious and sun-drenched Living and Family Rooms, easy access between indoors and outdoors, backyard retreat with built-in Fire Pit and finished Lower Level with bonus guest/nanny suite. With fantastic schools, easy access to the train, bus and major highways for an easy commute to New York City, proximity to parks and recreation, 18 Knollwood Terrace simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 18 Knollwood Terrace! This picture perfect 4 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath Contemporary Colonial, situated on 1 acre of secluded, meticulously landscaped property, boasts gleaming hardwood floors, open and airy floor plan and spacious rooms.
Drive up the quiet, tree-lined street to find this extremely private home nestled in a park-like oasis. Walk up the winding front walkway to the welcoming new wood door flanked by decorative sidelights. Prepare to be amazed by the dramatic 2-story Entry Foyer featuring a statement iron chandelier, hardwood floors and an elegant staircase with a view of the second floor landing. A graceful, renovated Powder Room, walk-in Coat Closet and large Laundry Room are conveniently located just off of the Entry Foyer. Flow easily through double French doors into the sundrenched Living Room with gorgeous oversized windows, inviting fireplace with warm mantle and fabulous carved wood Bar Area perfect for entertaining guests. Off of the Living Room, walk through a second set of French doors to find the sophisticated formal Dining Room complete with charming chair rail, hardwood floors and a beautiful view of the lush property beyond. Any chef will be impressed with the enormous Gourmet Kitchen with custom wood cabinetry, granite topped oversized island, huge Walk-In Pantry and Bar Area. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the dreamy Breakfast Room as you soak in the beautiful arched ceilings, sunlight and views of the backyard. The spacious Family Room flows directly from the Chef’s Kitchen. This impressive room, bathed in sunlight, is nothing less than a work of art with its dramatic arched ceiling, plantation shutters and a cozy fireplace adorned by floor to ceiling brickwork. Easily accessed from the Family Room, relax in the outdoor entertaining retreat that flows easily from inside. The stone patio and entertaining space, complete with a custom fire pit, stone walls and outdoor lighting, is perfect for an al fresco dinner party or simply roasting marshmallows with friends. Just beyond the patio, enjoy complete privacy in the backyard oasis with mature shade trees.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk up the sophisticated staircase to the magnificent 2nd Floor Landing. The open and sunny Landing overlooks the Entry Foyer and Family Room and features a large double door Linen Closet. The Master Bedroom boasts tons of sunlight, a large picture window, recessed lighting and generous dual Walk-In Closets with custom adjustable shelving and drawers. The Master Bathroom is tastefully updated with built-in Jacuzzi tub, luxurious designer vanity with stone countertop, shower with stone tile surround and separate toilet room. Walk down the hallway to find 3 more spacious bedrooms (2 with Walk-In Closets with custom adjustable shelving). An impressively Renovated Full Hallway Bath features a double vanity with granite countertop, tumbled stone tile, antique bronze fixtures, stylish pivot mirrors and its own linen closet.
And there’s more! The finished Lower Level will provide endless hours of entertainment with a Billiards Room, Recreation Room, Wine Closet and Exercise Room. Off of the Recreation Room is a Bonus Room/Office perfect as a nanny suite, guest room or office. A tastefully updated Full Bathroom is the perfect addition to this floor. This spacious Lower Level adds tons of living space and functionality to the home.
With fantastic schools, easy access to both the train and bus, access to major highways for an easy commute to New York City, close to parks and recreation, 18 Knollwood Terrace is the perfect place to call home!
Floor by Floor Details of 18 Knollwood Terrace, Randolph
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with leaded glass sidelights, double height ceiling, hardwood floors, elegant staircase leading to 2nd Floor, rustic iron chandelier, window above front door with plantation shutters, baseboard molding
- Walk-In Coat Closet featuring hanging storage and shelving, flush mount light fixture, hardwood floors
- Living Room featuring double French doors, fireplace with natural wood mantle and stone surround, built-in custom carved wood bar, 3 pendants with filament lighting over bar area, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, casement windows, baseboard molding, double French doors leading into Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, casement windows, 2 sconces over buffet area, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Updated Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom wood cabinetry, large wood island with granite countertop, Bar Area with upper and lower cabinetry, Formica countertops, sink and seating for 2, tumbled stone tile backsplash, pot rack, recessed lighting, GE Refrigerator, 2 Kenmore Wall Ovens, Whirlpool Garbage Compactor, Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, Kitchen Aid Cooktop, Broan Fan, Jenn-Air Grill
- Breakfast Room featuring arched ceiling, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, windows at 3 exposures, arched window, skylights, chandelier with iron finish, baseboard molding
- Family Room featuring arched ceiling, fireplace with brick surround and brick ledge with stone top, decorative wood ledge over fireplace, sliding door with access to stone patio, plantation shutters, carpeting, skylights, recessed lighting, casement windows
- Powder Room featuring custom wood vanity with storage and granite countertop, tile flooring, flush mount light fixture, sconce, fan, wallpaper, baseboard molding
- Laundry Room featuring hardwood floors, utility sink, Kenmore Washer and Dryer, wire shelf with hanging storage, flush mount light fixture
- 2 car garage with electric doors, carriage style garage doors
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Game Room featuring carpeting, pendant billiard lighting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, utility closet, storage closet with double doors, walk-in closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, built-in shelving, recessed lighting
- Enormous Storage/Utility Room
- Office/Guest Room featuring baseboard molding, carpeting flush mount light fixture, Closet
- Wine Closet with racks
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, stall shower with glass door, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, fan, vanity lighting
- Wood staircase with custom runner
- 2nd Floor Landing overlooking Family Room featuring carpeting, flush mount light fixtures, baseboard molding, Linen Closet with double doors and floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, arched ceiling, casement windows with arched window, dual Walk-In Closets with custom adjustable shelving and drawers
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring tumbled stone tile flooring, built-in Jacuzzi tub with tumbled stone tile surround and mosaic tile accents, recessed lighting, casement windows, arched window, separate room for toilet, custom double wood vanity with storage, stone countertop, sconces over mirror, tiled shower with tumbled stone tile and mosaic tile accents, handheld showerhead, frameless glass shower door, decorative shower niche, double door linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, wallpaper
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, Walk-In Closet with custom adjustable shelving, casement windows, wood blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring custom built-in desk, dresser and bed with tons of storage, carpeting, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, Walk-In Closet with custom adjustable shelving, casement windows, woven roman shades
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, casement windows, baseboard molding, double sliding door Closet, flush mount light fixture, wood blinds
- Renovated Hall Bathroom featuring tiled flooring, custom double wood vanity with granite countertops, 2 rectangular pivot mirrors, two 3-light sconces over mirrors, recessed light in shower, bath/shower combination with tile surround, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, sliding glass shower doors, shower niche, casement window
- Flat, level yard
- Stone patio with custom fire pit (renovated 2012)
- Outdoor lighting
- New Roof
- New skylights
- New Furnace
- New Carriage Style Garage Doors
- New Front Door
- Alarm System
Schedule a Showing