19 Underwood Dr., West Orange, NJ 07052
Living at 19 Underwood Dr
[caption id="attachment_264025" align="alignnone" width="1800"] 06[/caption]Welcome to 19 Underwood! This MOVE-IN READY 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath home, located in West Orange’s sought-after Olmstead neighborhood has it all close to New York City Transportation (Codey transport hub), the South Mountain Recreation Complex (zoo, Codey Arena, reservoir walking trail and mini golf), South Mountain Reservation, Route 280 and nearby shopping/restaurants.
Simply put, this house checks each and every box.
As you arrive, take in the exterior of the home with Tudor accents and a covered front entry. Enter through double doors to the Entry Foyer with two generous Coat Closets. Enter the blissful, sundrenched Living Room with windows where the light glistens in. Flow easily into the luminous formal Dining Room perfect for hosting dinner parties with friends. The open and airy Family Room, with a stone fireplace and killer outdoor views, is the perfect spot to curl up with a novel or contemplate your day. Any chef will be impressed with the Chef’s Kitchen that includes ample cabinetry, granite, a Built In Desk Area and Breakfast Area. The real show stopper of this home is the enormous Deck completely encased by an idyllic natural setting. Whether it’s al fresco dining or cocktails with friends, this is THE ideal outdoor retreat. Back inside, a tasteful Powder Room and convenient Laundry Room round out the First Level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Move up the staircase to find the well-designed Primary Bedroom Suite with a spacious Walk In Closet and well-appointed bath with beautiful tile. The Bedroom also boasts stellar views of the breathtaking outdoors. Bedrooms 2 through 4 boast plenty of sunlight and ample closets. A beautiful Hall Full Bath includes a sleek modern vanity, a Linen Closet and subway tile.
And there’s more! The fully finished Lower Level adds tremendous space to the home. A Recreation/Media Room is the perfect spot for movie watching, X-box and arts and crafts. A fabulous 2-Car Garage is conveniently located off the Lower Level and there is plenty of room to add a Mud Room Area should you desire.
Located just a short distance from all that West Orange has to offer, meticulously maintained and loved, this incredible home is a must see!
Room by Room Details of 19 Underwood Dr., West Orange, NJ 07052
- Entry Foyer featuring double doors at entry, hardwood floors, 2 Coat Closets, flush mount light, crown molding, baseboard molding, staircase to Second Level, door to Lower Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, 2 elongated windows, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, bay window, recessed lighting, chandelier, baseboard molding
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom cabinetry, granite countertops, mosaic tile backsplash, stainless sink with window overlooking backyard, Kenmore dishwasher, Whirlpool cooktop, stainless hood, Frigidaire built in stainless wall oven with warming drawer, Kenmore stainless refrigerator/freezer, Eat In Area with linear chandelier, flush mount light, sliding doors to Deck, Pantry Closet with French door, baseboard molding, Built In Desk Area
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling stone mantle and hearth, oversized windows and sliding doors overlooking backyard, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Laundry Room/Walk In Pantry featuring French door at entry, hardwood floors, built in shelving, Whirlpool washer, Kenmore dryer, utility sink, window, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wall mount glass sink, window with wood blind, 3 light sconce, flush mount light
- Wood staircase to Second Level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, flush mount lighting, drop down attic access, Double Door Linen Closet, baseboard molding
- Primary Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, windows at 2 exposures, ceiling fan/light, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet, Full Bath featuring tile flooring, mosaic tile wainscoting, modern vanity with vessel sink, window, recessed lighting, medicine cabinet, glass door shower
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, subway tile wainscoting with rope detail trim, custom vanity with granite countertop and vessel sink, window, recessed lighting, shower with tile surround, Linen Closet
- Bedroom 2 featuring carpeting, double windows, ceiling fan/light, Walk In Closet, baseboard molding
- Bedroom 3 featuring carpeting, windows at 2 exposures, ceiling fan/light, Walk In Closet, baseboard molding
- Bedroom 4 featuring carpeting, double windows, ceiling fan/light, Walk In Closet, baseboard molding
- French door to Lower Level
- Carpeted staircase
- Extra-large Recreation Room featuring carpeting, drop ceiling with lighting, screen, projector, 2 different zones for Theater, Gaming and/or Exercise Area
- Utility Room
- 2 Car Garage, electric doors, storage
- Covered front entry, stone landing
- Extra-large Rear Deck with staircase to Lower Level
- Mature specimen trees encasing property
- Driveway/ Landing
- Electric Panel
- Upstairs Carpeting
- Brand new Furnace / AC
- Fireplace Chute
- Water Heater - 2018
- Basement Carpeting - 2017
- Kitchen Hood - 2017
- Kitchen Stove - 2017
- Newer washer/dryer - 2016
- Windows - 2016
- Vinyl Siding - 2016
- Front Door Replaced - 2016
- Bathrooms Remodeled – 2013
- New Roof – 2015
- Deck – 2014 (the sellers spent $50,000 to build a large deck (~40’x16’))
- Downstairs Flooring and kitchen update - 2010
Schedule a Showing