334 Cedar Grove Terrace Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Living at 334 Cedar Grove Terrace
334 Cedar Grove Terrace Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 $435,000 Charming 4 bedroom 2 bath Cape Cod style home situated on level lot on a quiet Cul-de-Sac street in the heart of Scotch Plains. Renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, tile flooring and newer appliances, Hardwood floors, finished basement and spacious rooms. The fenced in backyard features a hot tub, above ground pool, and covered patio. Located just a short distance to transportation to NYC, Parks, Local library and Excellent schools!
- Well updated kitchen, featuring granite countertops, updated hardwood cabinetry, natural stone flooring, and newer style black appliances.
- Full hall bath with tile flooring, shower over tub stall and great space.
- 2 bedrooms feature ample closet space and have great natural light. Both are also perfect for a playroom, office or multipurpose.
- Spacious master features, wall-to-wall carpeting, deep closet, recessed lighting and great light.
- 4th bedroom, wall-to-wall carpeting, recessed lighting and access to the storage room.
- Well-updated hall bathroom. Featuring a huge glass enclosed shower, double wide vanity and tile flooring.
- Partially finished basement, laminate hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, and ample room to make it into what ever you desire.
- The unfinished part of the basement is great for storage and features the washer and dryer plus a sink for cleaning up any tough messes.
Out back you will find a great sized yard with a pool! This great cul-de-sac home is a must see!
Schedule a Showing