4 Huron Path, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Living at 4 Huron Path
Spectacular grounds surround this equally spectacular custom home on a private street located just minutes from downtown Westfield. Numerous modern upgraded amenities include “show-stopper” custom designer eat-in Kitchen featuring high end appliances, exquisite materials and a striking angled partition wall revealing a fully equipped Butler’s Pantry. Great flow for year-round entertaining! Large rooms include formal Living Room with hardwood floors, Dining Room with trompe l’oeil ceiling, Family Room with fireplace and Sun Room with skylight and backyard access. Spacious Master Suite with luxurious updated bath and spacious Sitting Room overlooks breathtaking backyard oasis highlighted by expansive brick paver patio surrounding free form pool with waterfall and jetted spa pool. Almost an acre of flat lawns and fenced in play space await. Don’t miss this striking, move-in ready resort-like property!
Nestled on a quiet, tree-lined private street that’s conveniently located just minutes from downtown Westfield is the very special custom contemporary home at 4 Huron Path. Upon arrival, you’ll proceed up the brick paver walk-way, through the elegantly columned covered entry way and into the home’s welcoming, modern Entry Foyer where you’ll get your first glimpse of all this home has to offer.
Take three steps up to the right to enter the light filled Living Room featuring a large bay window and gleaming bamboo floors. This spacious room is the perfect example of the home’s warm entertaining spaces that are perfectly suited for modern living. It’s an ideal gathering place for friends and family to share in impromptu get-togethers and grand holiday celebrations alike. From here, continue on into the elegant Dining Room highlighted by a unique trompe l’oeil ceiling and easy access to a “show-stopping” custom designed eat-in Kitchen and Butler’s pantry that are sure to please the most discerning of chefs – twice featured in Better Homes & Gardens, Kitchen and Bath. Here, honey and maple stained custom cabinetry is accented by rich granite counter tops and a cool hued tile backsplash. Stainless steel appliances and detailing accentuate the kitchen’s clean contemporary feeling. Grab a quick snack at the center island breakfast bar or sit down to casual meal in the adjacent dining area that enjoys clear views of the backyard oasis just outside.
After dining, take three steps down to the Family Room, a casual environment highlighted by a wood burning fireplace featuring floor to ceiling stone surround. Just to the right is a broad archway leading to a light filled Sun Room with three outdoor exposures, volume ceiling with skylights and access to the stone patio just outside. The room is an inviting prelude to the home’s magnificent backyard oasis where summer entertaining is a dream. Picture the expansive brick paver patio set with multiple tables and chairs as appetizing smells emanate from the barbecue. Guests will surely enjoy soaking up the sun’s rays as they lounge in the large free form pool complete with its own waterfall, stone diving board and jetted hot tub. Lavish gardens surround the pool and large bluestone steps lead to nearly an acre of flat lush lawns. Vacationing at home has never been more enjoyable! A conveniently located, stylish Powder Room completes the first level living space while the finished lower level provides even more space for family fun and daily life thanks to a large carpeted Recreation Room, a fully equipped Laundry facility and a Bonus Room with wood floors that’s just waiting for you to use as you see fit…artist studio, home office, exercise room…it’s up to you to decide!
When it’s time to retire at the end of the day, take the short flight of stairs featuring a striking custom artisan railing up to one of four bedrooms found on the second and third levels. The Master Suite awaits, complete with an impressive Palladian picture window overlooking the beautiful grounds below. Included in the suite are an Office/Sitting room, a large His & Hers closet with shelving that’s sure to accommodate all your clothing and a luxuriously updated en suite bath highlighted by a two-sink marble topped vanity with glass bowl sinks and custom Italian hardware, a dedicated make-up vanity counter and a spa-like glass enclosed shower with multiple showerheads and wall jets. It’s your own private haven in which to unwind at the end of a busy day! Three additional light-filled bedrooms (one with en suite bath) and a full hall bath ensure privacy and comfort for family and guests.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how much the special home at 4 Huron Path has to offer. It’s private natural setting and resort-like grounds combined with the ultimate in modern amenities, easy access to NYC transportation (5 minutes to Fanwood train station), local shopping and top notch schools (and home to the award-winning Union County Magnet High School), make this property the perfect place to call home.
Room by Room Details of 4 Huron Path, Scotch Plains
- Entry Foyer with ceramic tile floor with stone border, glass block sidelight, light fixture, grass cloth wallpaper, coat closet; archway to Family Room, 3 steps up to Living Room, access to Powder Room, lower level and garage
- Living Room with bamboo floors, bay window with bamboo shades and organza window treatments, recessed lighting, B&W 6.5” ceiling speakers; broad archway to Dining Room; access to Kitchen and 2nd level
- Dining Room with bamboo floors, chandelier, 2 windows, trompe l’oeil ceiling; archway to Kitchen/Butler’s Pantry
- Butler’s Pantry with custom cherry stained maple cabinetry with frosted glass accent panels, granite counter, ceramic tile backsplash, mini-refrigerator with integrated cabinetry panel, floor to ceiling pantry cabinet, storage for barware, marble tiled angled accent wall with built-in glass display shelves and lighting
- Kitchen with ceramic tile floor, custom honey and cherry stained maple cabinetry with perforated stainless steel accents, granite counters, slate tile backsplash with glass tile accents, stainless steel appliances including Whirlpool refrigerator/freezer, Broan hood over Bosch 5-burner gas cooktop, JennAir convection oven KitchenAid dishwasher, Frigidaire warming drawer, GE microwave, double sink with disposal and window above, 2 appliance “garages”, W.A.C. pendant lights above granite topped center island with 4-seat breakfast bar, recessed lighting, spot lighting, two Niles in-wall speakers with wall volume control, USB charging outlets, granite topped desk area with filing cabinets, eat-in dining area, storage cabinets featuring frosted glass accent panels; 2 sliding doors with transom above open to deck with direct gas line and backyard, 3 steps down to Family Room
- Family Room with carpet, wood burning fireplace with ceramic tile surround and hearth, two B&W CM65 surround sound home theatre ceiling speakers, recessed lighting; broad archway to Sun Room
- Sunroom with 2 windowed walls, 2 skylights, angled volume ceiling with ceiling fan, recessed lighting, two Paradigm wall mounted speakers with wall volume control, carpet, supplemental baseboard heat; doorway to patio/backyard, stairs to lower level
- Powder Room with vanity with porcelain sink set in granite, floating mirror above, decorative indoor waterfall, ceramic tile floor with stone accent border, recessed lighting
- Staircase with custom artisan iron railing; hallway leads to 3 bedrooms, 3 steps up to Master Suite
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpet, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, large picture window with blinds and arched Palladian window above, two sconces on wall, His & Hers closet with recessed lighting, full wall mirror, carpet, shelving and drawers, en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, glo-tube skylight, marble topped vanity with 2 glass bowl sinks, custom Italian faucet hardware, drawers and cabinets for storage, separate make-up vanity, laundry storage, pullout shelving, separate commode with cabinet for storage, glass enclosed shower with marble tiled walls, built-in storage niches, multiple shower heads and wall jets, built-in bench, under-cabinet night lighting, 3 decorative sconces, open to large Office/Sitting Room, additional window with treatments, computer network hub, large walk-in closet with shelving and stairs to attic storage
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 2 windows with treatments, walk-in closet with light, wire shelving, additional closet with shelving, en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink with glass shelf and mirror above, medicine cabinets, stall shower with ceramic tile walls, window with wood blinds, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, 2 windows with blinds, closet, light fixture
- Bedroom #4/Office with carpet, ceiling fan with light, closet, window with blinds
- Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with ceramic tile top and drawers, mirror with accent border above, shower over tub with tiled walls, recessed lighting, hexagon shaped window, decorative sconces, linen closet with shelves
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lighting, deep double door closet with shelving, access to utilities and unfinished storage area with supplemental refrigerator, workshop area with bench and drawers
- Exercise Room/Bonus Room with engineered wood floors, recessed lighting, access to Laundry Area behind sliding doors with washer, dryer, utility sink, wire shelving and light
- 1-acre professionally landscaped property featuring brick paver walkways, fully fenced-in resort-like backyard with free form pool surrounded by extensive gardens and a rock retaining wall with waterfall, unique rock diving board, large brick paver patio, stone steps to expansive back lawn, raised wood deck with direct gas line for barbeque, two B&W WM-6 outdoor speakers with two SpeakerCraft weather volume controls
- Covered front porch with arched ceiling
- 2-car garage with electric doors
- Fully renovated designer kitchen (2005)
- 2 HVAC units independently controlled by Smart Home Sensei WiFi programmable thermostats
- Commercial-level computer and A/V network professionally wired with CAT5 Ethernet cabling
Schedule a Showing