410 Rolling Rock Rd, Springfield, NJ 07081
Living at 410 Rolling Rock Rd
410 Rolling Rock Rd, Springfield, NJ 07081
New Listing For Sale! Call Sue For More Information 973-936-9129
New Price! $529,900
Situated on a quiet street up a lovely winding hill, 410 Rolling Rock Road offers country-like living in the heart of it all. While this home backs up onto a peaceful wooded area, all the conveniences of major shopping centers are merely minutes away.
A large tile-floor Foyer welcomes you into the home, with a huge coat closet to keep muddy boots and umbrellas out of the way. Walk right from the Foyer into the Formal Living Room and adjacent Formal Dining Room. With plush wall-to-wall carpeting, you’ll be able to relax and feel right at home. From the Dining Room, walk into the cozy Den with a handsome wood-burning stone fireplace. The Den is perfect for a home library, Family Room, or office space. From the Den, you’ll notice one of the home’s many bonuses – a four-season Sunroom with attached deck. Decorate the Porch with an abundance of plants and enjoy the majestic view of the shady woods in back and a view of Baltisrol Golf Club Upper course.
To the left of the Foyer is your eat-in kitchen with enough space for a full sized kitchen table. With granite countertops and a large peninsula, you’ll have ample prep space for every meal. This home features abundant cabinet and drawer space as well as a pantry. The Kitchen offers two stainless steel GE ovens, a double fridge, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher, and an extra deep stainless steel sink. The Laundry Room is located conveniently on the main level next to the kitchen and offers access to the side of the home.
Walk through the Upper Level hallway, past the Power Room for your guests to use, and into the Bedroom Area of the home. In addition to four large bedrooms, the bedroom wing of the home includes a large linen closet and extra-deep Hallway Closet to store every cleaning supply you’ll ever need. The first two bedrooms include wall-to-wall carpeting and ample closet space. The 3rd Bedroom is freshly painted with hardwood floors and a breezy ceiling fan. You’ll find the Hallway Bathroom right next to Bedroom #3. The Bathroom is a large space with a double-sinked granite vanity. Beautiful tile floor adorn the Bathroom floor and you can give the kids their nightly bath in the big bathtub/shower combination. The sunny Master Bedroom Suite is freshly painted and include beautiful bright windows and immaculate hardwood floors. You’ll never have to fight about closet space thanks to two large closets with sliding doors and an additional walk-in closet. The Master Bath features decorative tile floors and a huge tile shower with glass doors and full-body jets.
Walk down the main flight of stairs into the partially finished Basement with a large, carpeted recreation room. You can fit your big screen TV and pool table in this big space – perfect for entertaining the whole extended family. A large unfinished storage space has plenty of room to store all the holiday decorations and so much more. The basement is connected to an oversized two-car garage with additional storage space. You can also walk right out of the Basement onto a blue stone patio in the large Backyard. With mature plants and trees, you can relax in this wooded oasis. Host dozens of backyard BBQs in this private paradise.
Featured in New Jersey Monthly’s columns “Top 100 Public Schools” and “Best Places to Live,” Springfield is lovely suburb close to Manhattan. The town offers a Jitney service to the nearby Short Hills train station, with a direct line to Midtown NYC. Springfield is close to Route 22, Route 24, Route 78, and the Garden State Parkway. A family community and a convenient commuters, paradise, 410 Rolling Rock Road is the perfect place to raise a family.
Floor by Floor Details of 410 Rolling Rock Road, Springfield
- Foyer with coat closet, tile floors, and wallpaper
- Living Room with wall-to-wall carpet, crown molding, and recessed lighting
- Dining Room with chandelier, crown molding, and wall-to-wall carpet
- Den with stone, wood-burning fireplace with wood mantle, wall-to-wall carpet, and recessed lighting
- Sunroom with wall-to-wall carpet, large windows, and attached wood deck overlooking the backyard
- Eat-In Kitchen with granite countertops, double GE stainless steel wall ovens, countertop stovetop, peninsula, food pantry, and textured paint
- Laundry Room with cabinets, washer/dryer, additional refrigerator, and access to driveway
- Bedroom #1 with wall-to-wall carpet, ceiling fan, and closet
- Bedroom #2 with wall-to-wall carpet and closet
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan, and closet
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, fresh paint, walk-in closet, two closets with sliding doors, built-in shelves, and an en-suite bathroom
- Master Bathroom with a granite vanity, large tile floors, and large stand-up shower with tile backsplash and floors, glass door and body jets
- Power Room with tile floors, pedestal sink, and mirror
- Hallway Bathroom with granite vanity, storage space, two sinks, bathtub/shower combination with tile backsplash
- Main Linen Closet
- Hallway Closet
- Recreation Room with wall-to-wall carpet, access to the Backyard, access to the two-car garage
- Unfinished storage space
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Home Security System
- Central A/C
Schedule a Showing