46 Haggerty Drive, West Orange, NJ 07052
Living at 46 Haggerty Drive
Virtual Open House - Saturday, May 9th 1PM-1:30PM
Move right into this spectacular 4 Bedroom, 3½ Bath Like New gem in one of West Orange’s most prestigious neighborhoods just 20 miles west of Manhattan. Zoned into top-notch schools with easily accessible New York rail and bus transportation, enjoy nearby restaurants and shopping plus the fabulous South Mountain Recreation Complex. Beautiful details include a stunning Two-Story Foyer, open and airy floor plan and eat-in Chef’s Kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances and granite countertops. Kitchen opens to spacious Family Room with fireplace and flows easily to elegant Dining and Living Rooms. Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with Spa-like Master Bath and 4 Closets including 2 Walk In. 3 other roomy and sunlit bedrooms each with attached Bath and Closet space. Newly refinished wood floors, carpet and tilework throughout complemented by curated designer lighting. Desirable Second Floor Laundry. Two car garage. Unfinished Lower Level with TONS of potential for large Recreation Room, Play Room, Exercise Room or storage. This home simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 46 Haggerty! This like new 4 Bedroom, 3½ Bath home situated in one of West Orange’s most prestigious neighborhoods boasts gleaming hardwood floors, an open-and-airy floorplan plus spacious rooms. With easy access to New York transportation, fabulous restaurants, shopping and the South Mountain Recreation Complex this home checks all the boxes.
After taking in the development’s unique curb appeal and lush greenery, open the door to a dramatic 2-story Entry Foyer featuring a statement staircase, newly finished hardwood floors and a view of the Second-Floor landing. Carefully curated Restoration Hardware accent lighting will immediately catch your eye and is found throughout the home. Stately Living Room and Dining Room beckon flooded with light from the impressive number of Pella windows. Enjoy easy access to the Chef’s Kitchen featuring a spacious island, glazed creme cabinetry, imported granite countertops, pristine tile backsplash and high-end stainless-steel appliances. Imagine sipping coffee in the dreamy Breakfast Area or on the outdoor Balcony. A large Family Room seamlessly connects to the Kitchen for thoroughly modern living and features a cozy gas fireplace and a rustic tile accent wall. Throughout the First-Floor nature abounds with impressive all-season views of the preserved greenspace beyond.
Next make your way up the elegant turned staircase to the magnificent 2nd Floor Landing overlooking the Entry Foyer. Take note of the newly installed, fresh carpet that runs throughout the floor. Move to the luxurious Master Bedroom Suite featuring an inset ceiling, room for a sitting area plus king size bed, and 4 Closets including 2 Walk Ins sure to meet the most discerning standards. The Master Bathroom is tastefully appointed with a built-in jetted tub, separate glass door shower, custom double vanity, and offset toilet for privacy. Walk down the hallway to find three more spacious bedrooms, each with double door closets. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a well-appointed Jack and Jill Bath, while Bedroom 4 has Ensuite Bath offering tons of privacy. Second Floor Laundry affords ease of use. Natural light abounds at every turn complemented by striking views.
And there’s more! The unfinished Lower Level features extra high ceilings and a Walkout creating tons of potential for an expansive Recreation Room, Children’s Play Room or Exercise Room. Young ones will also enjoy a community playscape just a short two-minute walk away.
With fantastic public schools (zoned into St. Cloud Elementary and Liberty Middle School), New York City rail transportation (free curbside jitney to Midtown Direct line) and express bus option (Community Coach 77 Line parking lot five minute drive) plus the fabulous South Mountain Recreation Complex, 46 Haggerty is a true gem.
Room by Room Details of 46 Haggerty Drive, West Orange
- Elegant wood front door with sidelites
- 2-Story Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, Double Door Coat Closet, rustic lantern, elegant staircase to Second Level
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, custom vanity, sconce
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, elongated pendant chandelier, sconces, crown molding, baseboard molding, oversized windows
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, orb chandelier, sconces, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crisp white custom cabinets including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, island with seating for 2, pendant lighting over island with additional recessed lighting, high-end stainless-steel appliances
- Breakfast Area with sliding French doors out to Balcony
- Family Room open to Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom mantle, rustic tile accent wall above fireplace, oversized windows, chandelier with additional recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- 2 Car Garage with electric doors
- Gallery Landing overlooking Entry Foyer, new carpeting, wainscoting, brasserie style lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Double Door Laundry Closet with washer/dryer, utility sink, wire shelving
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring new carpeting, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, 2 Walk In Closets, 2 additional Double Door Closets, oversized windows, baseboard molding
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, double custom vanity, separate room for toilet, jacuzzi tub with tile surround, shower with sliding glass doors and tile surround
- Bedroom #2 featuring new carpeting, recessed lighting, oversized windows, Closet, baseboard molding
- Jack and Jill Bath featuring tile flooring, double custom vanity, separate room with toilet and tub/shower combination with tile surround
- Bedroom #3 featuring new carpeting, recessed lighting, oversized windows, Closet, baseboard molding
- Ensuite Bedroom #4 featuring new carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, Double Door Closet, Full Bath featuring tile flooring, custom vanity, shower/tub combination with tile surround
- “Walk Out” unfinished Lower Level features high ceilings with potential as Recreation Room, Exercise Room or Playroom with sliding French doors to backyard.
- Additional storage and utility space
- Grassy area with stately white post fence overlooking scenic natural space titled to property. Small community playground for younger children two-minute walk.
Schedule a Showing
Big or Small, we sell them all
Email Property Alerts
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.