53 Mountain Ave Summit, NJ 07901
Living at 53 Mountain Ave
53 Mountain Ave Summit, NJ 07901
New Listing For Sale! Call The Sue Adler Team for more information 973-936-9129
Welcome to 53 Mountain Avenue, a lovingly upgraded home in the heart of Summit, conveniently located in excellent proximity to town, NYC transportation and award winning schools, this home is the perfect place to call your own. With charm that is instantly apparent upon arrival as you step up through the covered porch and into the welcoming Entry Foyer, the refurbished original hardwood floors gleam throughout the home, giving a taste of the history, combined with stunning upgrades throughout.
Proceed through a broad entry into the Formal Dining Room where entertaining family and friends is a delight. Meals are a joy to prepare in the neighboring custom Kitchen highlighted by fine custom cherry cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances and elegant granite countertops. A cozy built-in banquette in the adjacent Breakfast Room is the perfect place for a quick snack or a leisurely meal before settling in to the neighboring Family Room for some relaxation time in front of the unique stained glass window that takes center stage in the room. What a great place to watch TV or cozy up with a book as light streams in through large shuttered windows. An elegant Powder Room and a Mud Room with access to the backyard complete the first level living space.
When it’s time to retire at the end of the evening, you’ll proceed up the staircase to the second level. The Master Suite awaits with generous closet space as well an en suite bath featuring attractive tile floors, a marble topped vanity with double sinks and a walk-in shower. Two generous sized bedrooms with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, ample closet space and plenty of light streaming through their large windows provide an abundance of living space for family and guests. A full Hallway Bath and a linen/storage closet finish the second level. Continue on to the sunny 3rd level that provides additional options with 2 additional bedrooms and a full Hall Bath.
And there’s more…a finished lower level Recreation Room and adjacent Game Room alcove provide the perfect space for family fun. With plenty of storage space, a fully equipped tiled Laundry Room and a Mud Room providing access to the lush backyard lawn and play area, the lower level space is sure to meet all your needs.
Within easy walking distance to fabulous shopping and restaurants as well as public transportation into nearby Manhattan, 53 Mountain Avenue is a wonderful place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 53 Mountain Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, deep base moldings, coat closet, window, stairway to upper levels, ceiling fixture, access to Kitchen and broad entry to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown moldings, 2 windows with window treatments, window seat with built-in storage and archway to Family Room
- Family Room with hardwood floors, dentil moldings, 3 windows with wood shutters, stained glass window, and access to Powder Room and Kitchen
- Powder Room with pedestal sink, marble tile floor and light fixture
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cherry cabinetry with glass front accents and display shelves, granite counters with travertine tile backsplash, recessed lighting, high end stainless appliances including GE 6 burner range/oven, built-in GE microwave, Amana refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, stainless steel sink with disposal and Breakfast Room with L-shaped banquette with built-in storage drawers, bead board ½ wall and window with valence; access to Mud Room with ceramic tile floor and door to backyard
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, crown moldings, 2 windows with valance and shades, 2 closets, light fixture and En Suite Master Bath with ceramic tile floor, marble topped double sink vanity with cabinets below, walk-in shower with tile walls and corner shelf, 2 sconces, linen alcove, window with shades and supplemental electric baseboard heating unit
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown moldings, 2 windows with Roman shades, closet and ceiling fixture
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, crown molding, closet and 2 windows with Roman shades
- Full Hall Bath with ceramic tile floor, walk-in shower over tub, vanity with Corian top and cabinets below, recessed light, linen closet and 2 windows with shades
- Bedroom # 4 with hardwood floors, dormer ceiling, closet and 3 windows with blinds
- Bedroom #5/Office with hardwood floors, dormer ceiling, 2 windows and closet
- Hall Bath with walk-in shower with subway tile walls, pedestal sink, ceramic tile floor and light fixture
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, Whirlpool washer/dryer and supplemental refrigerator
- Recreation Room with carpet, 2 grade level windows and Game Room alcove
- Mudroom with carpet tiles and access to backyard
- Storage Room with 2 windows
- Utility Room with pegboard for tools
- Brick paver patio with GFI outlets
- 2-car detached garage with electric door
- Fully fenced in backyard
- Steam heat with supplemental electric baseboard units in Kitchen and Mud Room and steam unit in Master Bath
- 2008 complete house renovation including all new windows, restoration of original hardwood floors and radiators, bathroom upgrades and complete kitchen remodel
Schedule a Showing