62 Surrey Dr., Hillsborough, NJ 08844
Living at 62 Surrey Dr
Welcome to 62 Surrey Drive! This picture perfect 4 Bedroom, 2 Full 2 Half Bath custom split level has it all. With idyllic and spacious property (including a pool), an open and airy floorplan, and plenty of space for entertaining and everyday living, 62 Surrey checks each and every box.
As you drive up to 62 Surrey, you know you have arrived somewhere special. The quiet cul-de-sac and sprawling property all deliver a peaceful vibe. Enter through the warm, front door and become transfixed by all this house has to offer. The spacious, welcoming Entry Foyer has a large Coat Closet and beautiful views of the First Level with the open floor plan every buyer desires. Enjoy the sun-drenched Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors, soothing hues and a bay of windows where the light literally pours in. Get ready to host family gatherings and dinner parties in the open and airy Dining Room with plenty of room for intimate dinner parties or large gatherings. The Dining Room is open to the Chef’s Kitchen that is truly a cook’s dream. Creamy white and natural wood cabinetry, granite countertops, an enormous island and high-end stainless steel appliances are just a few of the things that make the space extraordinary. A nearby French door to the outdoors makes indoor/outdoor entertaining seamless. Love to entertain outside? No problem! The backyard is definitely one of the best features of this home. Don’t miss the Patios, Fire Pit, Pool, “Bar Shed,” and lush backyard perfect for al fresco dining, swim parties and beer tastings.
Ready to retire for the evening? Take the staircase to find three sunny and spacious bedrooms. Luxury abounds in the private and open Primary Bedroom Suite with soothing hues, gleaming hardwood floors, a Walk In Closet and well-appointed Bath. Two additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous closets and sunlight. A tasteful Full Hall Bathroom rounds out the Second Level. Take the staircase to the Third Level where you will find enormous Bedroom 4. This bedroom has plenty of room to spread out and its own Walk In Closet.
And that’s not all! The Lower Level boasts a fantastic Recreation Room perfect for rest and relaxation. A nearby Powder Room is enveloped in sleek navy. This level leads to both the backyard and the 2 Car Garage. Take a few steps down where you will find a spacious Laundry Area and Media Room. An Office is the perfect work from home spot. A tasteful Half Bath rounds out this level. Simply put, the Lower Level provides great space and functionality.
This fantastic home is close to Woods Road Elementary, shopping, New York City Train and major highways. 62 Surrey is a tremendous value and cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 62 Surrey Dr., Hillsborough, NJ 08844
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, Coat Closet, flush mount light, baseboard molding, staircase to Second Level, staircase to Lower Level, painted soothing neutral hue, French door to backyard at rear, Double Door closet at rear
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, bay of windows, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, painted soothing neutral hue, floating shelves
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry, natural wood L-shaped island/breakfast bar, granite countertops, tile backsplash, high-end stainless refrigerator/freezer and 5 burner oven/range, built in stainless microwave, dishwasher, recessed lighting, pendant light over sink, bay window over sink
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, windows overlooking backyard, chandelier, baseboard molding
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, paneled wainscoting with ledge, 3 windows, flush mount lighting, baseboard molding
- Tiled hallway with door to backyard, door to Garage, staircase to Ground Level
- Powder Room featuring vanity, window, ledge, tile flooring, painted sleek navy, 3-light sconce
- 2 Car Garage, electric doors with keypad access
- Laundry Area featuring concrete and carpeting, utility sink, shelving, washer, dryer, drop ceiling with recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Media Area featuring carpeting, drop ceiling with recessed lighting, closets, baseboard molding
- Office featuring hardwood floors, storage/utility closets, shelf, drop ceiling with recessed lighting, baseboard molding, CAT-5 wiring
- Half Bath featuring hardwood floors, vanity, 3 light sconce, baseboard molding
- Staircase with decorative iron rails
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, Linen Closet
- Primary Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, painted soothing hue, Walk In Closet, Bath featuring tile flooring, window, vanity, tub/shower combination, 3-light sconce
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, navy accent wall, baseboard molding, floating shelf, Double Door Closet
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Closet, painted neutral hue
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, vanity with integrated top, tub/shower combination with tile surround, 4-light scon
- Bedroom 4 featuring carpeting, vaulted ceiling, flush mount lighting, baseboard molding, 2 windows, Walk In Closet, eave storage
- Sprawling property (1 Acre)
- Professionally landscaped with pavers and plantings ($50k of upgrades) - (2021)
- Storage Sheds including “Bar Shed” with water and space for beer taps - (2019)
- Large driveway
- 2 Patio Areas
- Fire Pit - (2020)
- Fenced in pool with new liner (installed in 2020), Pergola, Shed surrounded by concrete and brick surround, professional plantings with blooming perennials
- Flat, spacious yard with privacy fencing (backyard fence installed in 2021)
- Solar panels
- Newer roof, siding, windows and doors
- Generator hook up
Schedule a Showing