96 Magnolia Ave, Stirling, NJ 07980
List Price $599,000
- 3 Beds
- 3 Full
Living at 96 Magnolia Ave
Welcome to 96 Magnolia Avenue! Jaw dropping at every turn! This picture perfect 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath craftsman charmer has been renovated TOP TO BOTTOM to perfection. Located in sought after Stirling, close to fantastic downtown shopping/restaurants, ShopRite, train and parks and recreation, this home is an absolute dream.
Stroll up the handsome front walkway and take in the beautiful curb appeal with a stately covered entry, classic shutters and handsome front steps. Enter through the warm, wood front door and become transfixed by all this house has to offer. Incredible sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors and chic designer finishes immediately draw you in. The spacious welcoming Entry Foyer boasts hardwood floors and a large double Coat Closet. The sun-drenched Living Room boasts a stunning vaulted ceiling and cool gray hues. The Living Room opens directly to the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen which is every cook’s dream with crisp white and gray custom cabinetry, a Breakfast Bar, marble countertops, high-end stainless steel appliances and beautiful views of the backyard. Get ready to host holidays and dinner parties in the refined Dining Area with plenty of sunlight and room for a large table.
Ready to retire for the evening? The home includes a flexible floorplan with 2 ensuite bedrooms meaning the primary suite can be on the first or second level. Move down the hallway to find Ensuite Bedroom 1 with a Walk In Closet and Full Bath with on-trend tile. Bedroom 2 is sunny and bright with great closet space. A Full Hall Bath dazzles with a cheery blue vanity with quartz countertop. Take the staircase to the Second Level where you will find Ensuite Bedroom 3 with so much room to spread out, a large Walk In Closet, Laundry and an out-of-this-world bath with a sleek double gray vanity and cool farmhouse style tile.
Another showstopper of 96 Magnolia is the flat, private backyard. The large yard, backing up to a private wooded area, will provide endless opportunities for barbecues, roasting marshmallows or enjoying time with guests and friends.
And that’s not all! Lower Level aims to please and adds tremendous functional space to the home. An open and airy Recreation Room has plenty of room for movie watching, office space, games and a children’s art studio. You can access the outdoors from this level making indoor/outdoor entertaining seamless. A Utility Roomand storage round out this level.
With its great neighborhood, steps to fabulous downtown Stirling, and top-notch schools, 96 Magnolia Avenue is a fantastic value and cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 96 Magnolia Ave, Stirling, NJ 07980
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, window
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan/light, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, gray and white custom cabinetry, marble countertops, subway tile backsplash, open shelving, Breakfast Bar, pendant lighting, recessed lighting, LG stainless steel “smart” refrigerator/freezer with water/ice dispenser, LG oven/range, LG microwave, dishwasher,
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light, recessed lighting, windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding
- Staircase to Second Level
- Ensuite Bedroom 1 featuring hardwood floors, Walk In Closet, window, ceiling fan/light, baseboard molding, Bath featuring designer floor and wall tile, vanity with integrated sink, shower, 2 light sconce
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, window, ceiling fan/light, Closet, baseboard molding
- Full Hall Bath featuring designer tile flooring, chic blue vanity with quartz countertop, medicine cabinet, tub/shower with designer tile surround
- Primary Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, ceiling fan/light, windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding
- Full Bath featuring farmhouse style tile flooring and accent wall, warm gray double vanity with marble countertop, window, 3 light sconce, shower
- Walk In Closet
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, utility sink, shelving/hanging storage, window, baseboard molding
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, fireplace, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, areas for TV Watching and Play/Game Area
- Storage room with Door to outside
- Utility Room
- Crawl Space
- Flat, beautifully landscaped front
- Front walkway, landing, front steps
- Covered front entry
- Flat backyard with wooded area behind for privacy
- Large driveway
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- Painted soothing gray hues throughout
- Shaker style interior doors
Schedule a Showing