972 Sunset Ridge, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
Living at 972 Sunset Ridge
Don’t miss the spectacular panoramic views from this Beer & Coleman designed home sitting on the view side of Bridgewater’s prestigious Sunset Ridge. 1+ acre property boasts magnificent grounds with custom constructed "Hidden Patio", lovely in-ground heated pool with patio and lawn, vista facing open porches and a remarkable open floor plan that’s fabulous and functional for entertaining and daily life. Great Room with 18 Ft ceilings, highlighted by wall of windows that brings outdoors inside the moment you enter. Spacious Kitchen with custom cabinetry and center island is open to Breakfast Room and step down Family Room. Hardwood floors throughout first level. Expansive Master Bedroom Suite with room sized walk-in closet, walk-out balcony and grand spa-like en suite bath. Top notch schools and easy access to major highways. This is a truly exceptional home on an equally exceptional property!
Picture yourself lounging in a free form heated pool nestled beneath a canopy of mature trees as you view a spectacular sunset panorama that’s visible for as far as your eyes can see…that’s just what you’ll experience at the fabulous home at 972 Sunset Ridge. Upon arrival, you’ll proceed up a brick paver walkway that leads you through lush landscaping to the welcoming columned entry that’s your introduction to this stately colonial set on the sought-after view side of Bridgewater’s Sunset Ridge.
Step through the warm hued wood door into the welcoming Entry Foyer with front to back views that will instantly reveal just how special this home is. Majestic views are revealed through the full windowed wall in the expansive step down Great Room featuring hardwood floors, a gas fireplace with granite surround and three French doors leading to the patio just outside. Family and guest will surely be wowed by the views! Continue on to the right to enter the cheery Kitchen highlighted by crisp white cabinetry and an abundance of storage space. It’s the perfect space to prepare your favorite gourmet creations that can be enjoyed either at the center island Breakfast Bar, in the open Breakfast Room, or for more formal occasions, in the adjacent Dining Room. After the meal, step down to the light filled Family Room that reveals even more outdoor views and provides the perfect spot to put your feet up and unwind. If you’ve got a work project to finish up or want to tend to daily paperwork, step back through the double door entry from the Great Room into the conveniently located Home Office that’s equally suited as an additional bedroom – a large walk-in closet and a full bath are just steps away. An elegant Powder Room just off the Entry Foyer and a Laundry Room easily accessed through the Kitchen complete the first level living space.
When it’s time to retire for the night, proceed up the grand curved stairway to the second level where everyone will find their own personal retreat. Four bedrooms are all accessed via a spacious L-shaped gallery landing that overlooks the Great Room and has full access to the outdoor views. To the left, the Master Bedroom Suite awaits. A double door entry reveals a beautiful sanctuary outfitted for your maximum comfort. Step into the bedroom on the right and you’ll never want to leave. French doors lead to a spacious balcony where you’re sure to enjoy morning coffee as the day breaks. A room sized walk-in closet provides more than enough space for all your clothing and shoes, and a spa-like en suite bath is accessed either through the closet or from a separate entrance at the front of the suite. The bath is highlighted by volume ceiling, dual sink vanities linked by a make-up counter, a large glass enclosed shower and a jetted tub with glass block wall and tile surround. Providing the ultimate in luxury features, this private bath is sure to please. Three additional light filled bedrooms, each with plenty of closet space and an en suite bath (two share a Jack & Jill bath) assure privacy and comfort for all family and guests.
The home also has a spacious unfinished lower level to assure there’s room for all your storage needs. But that’s not all…the “piece de resistance” of this home is the backyard oasis that’s sure to impress. Outside you’ll find an inviting in-ground free form heated pool surrounded by an attractive brick paver patio and lush green lawns. It’s the perfect place for outdoor hobbies and entertaining. Dine al fresco while the sun sets and reveals a panoramic view that’s picture perfect! Continue on down to the “hidden patio” that’s nestled into the side of the ridge and brings you even further into the natural setting. The breathtaking views assure you’ll never want to leave!
With its stunning outdoor views and abundant interior space, 972 Sunset Ridge is a private haven within minutes of world-class amenities and access to major highways. Whether used as a family home, or even a peaceful vacation retreat, this home is a true gem!
Floor by Floor Details of 972 Sunset Ridge, Bridgewater
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, volume two-story ceiling, front to back views, unique Italian blown glass chandelier, wood door with sidelights and Palladian window above, coat closet; access to grand curved staircase, wide hallway and archways to Great Room and Dining Room, Powder Room, lower level and garage
- Great Room with step down entry, 18’ ceilings, overlook from second floor landing, hardwood floors, full 2-story windowed wall with 3 sets of French doors to patio and shades on all upper windows and doors, pool and backyard, gas fireplace with granite surround, 2 ceiling fans, recessed lighting; access to Kitchen and Office/5th Bedroom
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, custom cabinetry with glass fronted accent panels, Corian and faux granite counters, tile backsplash, center island with storage, breakfast bar and prep sink, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer with integrated cabinetry panel, Kitchen Aid 4-burner cook top and dual convection oven, built-in GE microwave oven, Bosch ultra-quiet stainless steel dishwasher, double sink with disposal and window above, large pantry cabinets; pocket door to Dining Room, open access to Breakfast Room, Family Room, Powder Room and Laundry Room
- Breakfast Room with hardwood floors, large bank of windows with custom valence and shade, open to front hallway and staircase to second level
- Family Room with step down access from Kitchen, 3 exposures with full windowed wall with window treatments, French doors to patio
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, chandelier, recessed lighting, 2 large banks of windows, crown molding; pocket door to Kitchen, broad archway to Entry Foyer
- Laundry Room with Tromm front loading washer and dryer, ceramic tile floor, utility sink, wire shelving
- Powder Room with marble tile floor, pedestal sink with glass shelf and light fixture above, large window with shade
- Office/Bedroom #5 with double door entry, hardwood floors, crown molding, picture window with window treatments; access to hallway with Full Bath, walk-in closet and garage
- Full Bath with ceramic tile floor, window with shade, vanity with large mirror and light fixture above, storage drawers below, ceiling fixture, shower over tub with tiled walls, linen closet with shelving
- Gallery landing overlooking first level Great Room with hardwood floors, large walk-in closet, 3 sconces, window with valence and views to backyard; access to all bedrooms
- Master Bedroom Suite with double door entry, carpet, bedroom with ceiling fan, volume ceiling, French doors to balcony overlooking backyard and panoramic views, Palladian window above doors, room sized walk-in closet with shelving, fluorescent lighting, carpet and access to attic and large en suite bath featuring volume ceiling, ceramic tile floor, 2 sink vanity with Corian top, large mirror with lighting above, separate make-up counter, ceiling fan, recessed lights, large jetted tub with tiled surround and glass blocks, window and skylight above, walk-in shower with oval frosted window, built-in corner bench, ceramic tile walls and floor, separate commode room with bidet, oval frosted glass window, tiled floor and linen closet
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, volume ceiling, French doors to Juliet balcony with panoramic views, Palladian window above, 2 additional windows with treatments, walk-in closet, en suite bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with mirror and light fixture above, cabinets below, shower over tub with tiled walls, window with window treatments
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, double sliding door closet, volume ceiling, large window with Palladian window above
- Bedroom #4 with volume ceiling, large window with Palladian window above, 2 additional windows with window treatments, sliding door double closet, carpet, Jack & Jill en suite bath (shared with Bedroom #3) with ceramic tile floor, 2 sink vanity with mirror and light fixture above, cabinets below, shower over tub with tiled walls
- Large unfinished storage area with doorway to utilities
- Professionally landscaped 1+ acre property with spectacular panoramic views, brick paver patio, flower beds, ten varieties of rare Japanese maples, specimen plantings and flat lawns surrounding free-form heated pool (built in 2006), underground irrigation, custom constructed “hidden patio” built into the ridge, aluminum fence, children’s play set, exterior lighting, brick paver walkways, large brick paver driveway
- 3-car garage with electric doors
- 3-zone forced air heat/AC
- French drains and 2 sump pumps in lower level
- Whole house Brinks Home Security system
- Water Softener
- Whole house water filtration system with separate drinking water filtration
- Industrial dehumidifier
Schedule a Showing