113 Short Hills Ave, Short Hills, NJ 07078
Living at 113 Short Hills Ave
113 Short Hills Ave Short Hills, NJ 07078
New Listing For Sale! Call The Sue Adler Team for more Information 973-936-9129
New Price! $749,000
At 113 Short Hills Road, you’ll find the perfect mix of historical charm and 21st-century upgrades. From the perfectly manicured exterior to warm details indoors, this home checks off every “Must-Have” on your house-hunting list.
From the start, you can’t help but revel in the home’s perfectly landscaped front yard and inviting flagstone walkway, which is complemented by a lovely Walpole lamppost. Walk up the brick and slate front steps, which are adorned with classic outdoor sconces. Open the handsome craftsman-style front door to be welcomed into a charming Foyer and look up to notice Foyer’s welcoming chandelier. Enter the Formal Living Room – right away the majestic wood-burning fireplace, original to the home from the 1930s, blows you away. Well-maintained hardwood floors, attractive light fixtures, and crown molding completes the Living Room’s classic look. Walk through a pair of French Doors to find your three-season Porch with slate floor. You can access the fully fenced-in Backyard from the Porch, with features a flagstone patio to fit your grill and outdoor furniture. The large, professionally landscaped yard includes a storage shed to keep your tools organized and away from the elements.
You can host quiet dinners with the kids or elaborate feasts with the whole family in the home’s Formal Dining Room. Every detail of the Dining Room is immaculate from the stately chandelier to the lovely chair rail across the wall. No expense was spared in the 2012 remodel of the home’s Kitchen. From sparkling granite countertops to pristine white cabinets, the Kitchen exudes style without sacrificing functionality. The Kitchen even has white wainscoting and tile floors to complete the look. Notice the stainless steel appliances, deep sink, and large food pantry as well as the prewired speakers.
There’s one bedroom on the First Level, adjacent to a full bathroom with tile floors and a bathtub/shower combination. From the First Floor, you also have access to the partially finished Basement. The large recreation room in the Basement is the ideal space to let the kids run and play. With brand new wall-to-wall carpeting and bright recessed lighting, you can feel confident your children have a comfortable, well-lit space to spark their imaginations. With a large laundry area and additional storage space, the Basement has just the right mix of amenities and functional living space.
To find the rest of the Bedrooms, walk up the gorgeous wood staircase to the Second Level. The large Master Bedroom features elegant dark hardwood floors, a calming grey-blue painted walls, and a large cedar closet to keep the moths out. The remaining two Bedrooms also have hardwood floors and fresh paint. The Hallway Bathroom is another updated masterpiece. Basket-weave tile floors, tiled walls, and recessed lighting make this room a calm yet bright retreat. A granite-topped dark wood vanity and extra-deep soaking tub/shower combination – that includes jets – makes the upstairs Bathroom another one of the home’s many gems.
Short Hills, NJ is a top-tier community with superior schools – often-rated one of the best districts in the country – and world-class restaurants and shopping. You can easily access New York City from the Millburn or Short Hills train station or hop on nearby Route 78, 24, or the Garden State Parkway. With fabulous parks, the South Mountain Reservation, and the Papermill Playhouse right in town, you’ll stay entertained in Short Hills for years to come. Inside and out, 113 Short Hills Road is a wonderful place to call home for you and your family.
Floor by Floor Details of 113 Short Hills Road, Short Hills
- Foyer with carpet, access to 2nd floor staircase, chandelier, and coat closet
- Living Room with original wall sconces, original wood-burning fireplace with mantle, hardwood floors, crown molding, custom wood blinds, and access to Porch
- Porch with all-around windows, slate floor, and access to Backyard
- Dining Room with custom window treatments, hardwood floors, and crown molding
- Kitchen with tile floors, white wainscoting, granite countertops, prewired speakers Stainless Steel Samsung dishwasher, stainless steel KitchenAid range, stainless steel KitchenAid refrigerator, and tile backsplash
- Hallway Bathroom with tile floors, sink, mirror, and bathtub/shower combo
- Bedroom #4/Office with hardwood floors and closet
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, custom window treatments, chandelier, and cedar closet
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors and closet
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors and cedar closet
- Hallway Bathroom with basket weave tile floor, deep-soaking bathtub with jets, shower, tile backsplash, tiled walls, granite-topped vanity with storage underneath
- Linen Closet
- Recreation Room in Basement with wall-to-wall carpet, recessed lighting, windows, high ceilings, and cellar door to the outside
- Laundry Room with washer, dryer, and additional refrigerator
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Basement Carpet (2015)
- Remodeled Upstairs Bathroom (2013)
- Remodeled Kitchen (2012)
- Carpet in Foyer (2012)
- Interior Paint (2012)
- Hot Water Heater (2012)
- Furnace (2012)
- Craftsman-Style Front Door (2012)
- Professional Landscaping (2012)
- Attached One-Car Garage
- Prewired Kitchen Speakers
- Prewired Outdoor Speakers
Schedule a Showing