123 Cypress St, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,691 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Vintage craftsman charm with all the modern amenities! Magnificent, sun-drenched 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bathroom craftsman colonial updated to perfection on one of Wyoming’s best blocks! Original moldings, doors and hardware throughout. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with beautiful custom cabinetry, granite and stainless steel appliances. Enormous Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and statement fireplace. Formal Dining Room with French doors opening to idyllic backyard for great indoor/outdoor entertaining. Spacious Family Room overlooking outdoor oasis. Chic light fixtures throughout. Master Bedroom Suite. Tons of potential for Lower Level for Office, Playroom and/or Recreation Room. Magical screened in porch and fabulous Deck for outdoor entertaining. Amazing location close to Midtown Direct, parks and top-rated Millburn schools!
Room by Room Details of 123 Cypress Street, Millburn
- Screened in Porch featuring tile flooring, windows at 3 exposures, bead board ceiling, flush mount light fixture
- Entry Foyer featuring original craftsman style front door, hardwood floors in a diagonal pattern with hardwood border (throughout entire First Level), Coat Closet with door with beveled mirror, original crystal hardware, original walnut woodwork throughout, designer globe light fixture
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, original walnut woodwork throughout, fireplace with original brick and walnut mantle, recessed lighting, oversized windows at 2 exposures, paneled accent wall, crown molding with dentil detail, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, original walnut wainscoting with picture rail throughout, designer chandelier with drum shade, double French doors out to Deck
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, recessed lighting, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door Storage Closet, custom window shades
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with wash basin, 2 sconces, flush mount light fixture, window with wood blinds
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry including open and glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, stainless sink, recessed lighting, Amana stainless refrigerator, fully integrated Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Bosch stainless cooktop, Bosch stainless double wall ovens, Venezia stainless hood, wood blinds, Breakfast Area with bay window overlooking backyard, pendant light
- Laundry Room featuring hardwood floors, custom built in cabinetry, stackable Electrolux washer and dryer, recessed lighting, door to Lower Level, window overlooking front porch and second window overlooking outdoors
- Original wood staircase to second level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, original moldings, modern globe light fixture, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, oversized windows at 2 exposures with custom shades, baseboard molding, 2 Closets, Master Bath featuring floor tile, wall to wall vanity with storage, upper cabinetry storage, glass door shower with decorative tile surround, fan, flush mount light fixture, recessed lighting over vanity
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, mid-century modern built in desk area, open shelving and drawers, Closet, 2 windows with woven shades, original moldings
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, 2 sconces, flush mount light fixture, window with wood blinds
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds, Double Door Closet, original moldings
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, 2 windows with blinds, Closet, original moldings, sconce
- Unfinished Lower Level with storage, shelving, utility sink
- New Deck with new Weber grill (included), flower boxes
- Decorative soffit with recessed lighting and cedar bead board detail
- Professionally landscaped flat yard with privacy plantings, blooming perennials and mature specimen trees
- Brick retaining wall at driveway
- Immaculate detached 1 car garage with original carriage style door
- Cedar shake and maintenance free siding
- Located next door to the original Wyoming school house
- 1 block from Wyoming School
- Heat (1 zone), AC (2 zones)
- Sump pump
- New boiler (2018)
- New air conditioning compressor (2017)
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC