Fully updated, move in ready New Providence homeNew Providence
19 Union Ave New Providence, NJ 07974
- 19 Union Ave
- New Providence
- 2 Full 1 Half
Great New Price! 19 Union Ave New Providence, NJ 07974
Also available for Rent for $3,100 per month
Call Sue Adler for more information (973) 936-9129
Price: $479,000 MLS#: 3113735
Looking for a home to move right into? Then look no further. This recently updated home with newer kitchen, first floor Master bedroom, lower level recreation room and expansive rear yard with deck and patio, makes a perfect place to call home. The charming living and dining rooms with refinished hardwood floors are ready for entertaining and the large family room overlooking the landscaped rear yard will surely suite any outdoor hobby. The four bedrooms provide plenty of space for both family and guest alike. Enjoy all 19 Union Avenue has to offer in complete style with the added benefit of being apart of a top rated school system, blocks to downtown and train to NYC.
- Living room with hardwood floors and crown molding
- Dining room with hardwood floors and crown molding
- Kitchen with tile floor, granite countertops and tile backsplash
- Powder room with tile floor and pedestal sink
- Den/office with tile floor and Juliet balcony
- Family room with tile floor, vaulted ceiling, palladium windows, skylights and French sliders out to deck
- Master Bedroom with carpeting, vaulting ceiling, palladium window and walk-in closet
- Full bath with tile floor, pedestal sink and shower over tub
- Bedroom with hardwood floor, crown molding and closet
- Bedroom with carpet, closet and attic storage
- Recreation room with carpet and ceiling fan
- Additional bonus area for storage with tile floor
- Bedroom with tile floor and closet
- Full bathroom with stall shower
- 2 laundry areas
- Storage room/utility room
- Walkout-access to driveway
Visit The Community
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.