21 S Mountain Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,834 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Magnificent, sun-drenched 3 Bedroom, 2 Full and 1 Half Bath Tudor on one of South Mountain’s best blocks! Original Tudor details throughout with original moldings/hardware and stucco walls. Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and statement fireplace, formal Dining Room with wall of windows, spacious Family Room, gorgeous Eat In Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a fabulous original hutch/butler’s pantry. Office with separate entrance. All bathrooms spacious and well-appointed. Cool vintage tile in 2nd level bath. Finished Lower Level with Full Bath, Playroom and/or Recreation Room. Level, landscaped yard with great patio for entertaining. Amazing location close to Midtown Direct, Taylor Park, downtown Millburn and top-rated schools!
Room by Room Details of 21 South Mountain Road, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule featuring tile flooring, Coat Closet, French door to Entry Foyer
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, original staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with original custom carved mantle and stone surround, baseboard molding, crown molding, elongated windows with custom shades, graceful archway to Dining Room
- Office/Sun Room featuring carpeting, paneled walls, separate entrance, windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds, crown molding, recessed lighting, built in bookcases
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, flush mount light fixture
- Family Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, blinds, door to backyard, Closet
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, picture window overlooking yard, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crisp white cabinetry, original built in butler’s pantry/hutch, granite countertops, granite backsplash, stainless sink, flush mount light fixture, tile wainscoting, Whirlpool stainless dishwasher, GE stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid oven/range, stainless hood, Breakfast Area, chandelier, open shelving, door to Lower Level
- Vestibule to Lower Level, door to driveway
- Second Floor landing featuring hardwood floors, Linen Closet, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, door to Third Level
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, elongated windows, Closet, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, Closet 1 with custom built in drawers and shelving, Closet 2/window alcove, elongated windows, custom shades, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, Closet, baseboard molding, elongated windows, custom shades
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring original basket weave tile, original tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, shower, tub, blinds, semi-pendant light fixture, medicine cabinet
- Unfinished Third Level/Storage
- Cedar Closet
- Full Bathroom featuring floor tile, pedestal sink, built in tub/shower
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, drop ceiling with lighting, Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Laundry Closet with GE washer and dryer
- Utility Room
Front and Backyard
- Paver front walkway with bluestone front landing
- Professional landscaping with foundation plantings and blooming perennials
- Paver Patio
- Vegetable gardens
- Flat grassy area for play
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- Freshly painted
- Original chestnut moldings, wood doors and hardware throughout
- Original plaster walls
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
New Listing: 70 Wellington Ave, Short Hills NJ 07078READ MORE
Rocktoberfest – Something for EveryoneREAD MORE
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC