21 Wayside, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Situated on a quiet one-way street, this circa 1914 carriage style home in Short Hills is in absolute move in condition. Welcome to 21 Wayside! 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath features stunning upgrades, spacious rooms, gleaming hardwood flooring and large thermal pane windows throughout that allow for natural light and a bright and airy feel. Renovated custom Kitchen with open dining area, elegant Living Room, first floor Laundry Room and oversize 2-car garage complete this first level. Upstairs, all Bedrooms are generously sized with plenty of storage space and beautifully renovated Bathrooms. Updates include: new water heater, whole house generator and much more. Steps to all of your commuting needs, award winning schools, shopping, parks and restaurants. Must see for the Short Hills buyer!
Room by Room Details of 21 Wayside Short Hills, New Jersey
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, coat Closet, period baseboard molding, flush mount decorative light fixture, window with custom wood shutters.
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, period crown and baseboard molding, 2 windows with custom wood shutters, wood burning fireplace with brick surround and decorative wood mantle with dentil detail, 2 designer sconces, leads to open plan Dining Area and Kitchen.
- Dining Area featuring hardwood floors, crown and baseboard molding, bead board panel, wainscoting with chair rail, window, recessed dimmer lights, modern dome light fixture, original, French-style exterior side door with glass panels to side yard, open to Kitchen.
- Designer Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, cathedral ceiling, recessed lighting with dimmers, 6 new thermal pane windows at 2 exposures, custom grey cabinetry, original built-in glass door cabinetry, Corian counter tops, 3’ by 8’ center island with custom storage and seating for 3. Stainless steel Haier top/bottom refrigerator, Jenn Air 4 gas burner stove top with fan and convection oven, Jenn Air dishwasher, blue porcelain deep sink with new pull down faucet and soap dispenser. Built in custom cabinet with stainless steel Sharp microwave, Toshiba television and new Cuisinart convection toaster.
- Rear entryway featuring new laminate wood floor, recessed lighting, original French style Exterior Door to new stone paver patio. Interior Door leads to Laundry Room and another door opens to oversize 2 car Garage/Exercise Room with 2 windows with custom wood blinds, recessed fluorescent lighting, electric doors with remote, custom shelving and Powder Room with tile floor and tile surround, window with custom wood shutter, American Standard toilet, pedestal sink, overhead bath sconce.
- Laundry Room featuring window with fabric shade, tile floor, fluorescent lighting, white LG Front Load washer and dryer.
- Wood stairway with railing and flush mount lighting fixture to Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, 2 flush mount lighting fixtures, 2 Linen Closets with shelving, baseboard molding.
- Office/Nursery with window and custom wood shutters, hardwood floors, original baseboard molding, built-in shelving and decorative sconce.
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 3 flush mount decorative lighting fixtures, 4 windows at 3 exposures with new custom block-out shades and new custom wood blinds, new closet with ample custom shelving, 2 additional closets with custom shelving, original baseboard molding and newly renovated en suite Bathroom with tile floor and tile wainscoting, Virtue custom storage wood vanity, bathroom fan/light, Kohler toilet, framed glass walk-in shower with tile surround, window with custom wood blinds.
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, 3 windows with new custom block-out shades, flush mount decorative light fixture, Closet with recessed light and shelving and window with new custom wood blinds, original baseboard molding.
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with new block-out shades, Closet with shelving, original baseboard molding.
- Newly renovated Hall Bathroom with tile floor, bathroom fan/light, window with custom wood blinds, custom storage vanity with overhead lighting, deep soaking tub with shower overhead and tile surround, American Standard toilet.
- Blue Stone pathway to Front Door with ½ French Panel and exterior lantern sconce
- New Stone paver back patio
- Professionally Landscaped with blooming perennials in front of house
- Storage shed on side of house easily accessed from a side door
- Spacious 2-car Garage with 3-inch thick solid wood doors and remote opener
- Recently paved driveway lined with Belgian blocks provides additional parking space for 6 or more cars
- 3 newly installed decorative sconces on Garage and 1 on side entrance
- School bus stop across driveway
- Underground sprinkler system
- Epoxy coating on garage floor (2019)
- Stainless steel refrigerator (2018)
- New Pergo flooring in rear entryway (2019)
- Cuisinart convection toaster oven (2019)
- 40-gallon Gas-fired hot water heater with expansion tank (2019)
- 6 exterior decorative sconces (2019)
- Master Bedroom Closets expanded (2018)
- All 3 Bathrooms renovated (2018)
- Oak floors refinished (2018)
- New stone patio (2018)
- French Drain (2018)
- Freshly painted interior and exterior (Benjamin Moore paints) (2018)
- Interior custom wood shutters in living room, powder room and office (2018)
- Custom block-out shades/wood blinds in Bedrooms and Bathrooms (2018)
- Newly paved driveway and Belgian blocks (2017)
- Thermal pane windows (2017)
- 10KW whole house generator (2015)
- Gas-fired steam boiler (2015)
- Kitchen cabinets installation including island (2013)
- Air condition Installed (2001)
- Kitchen, Garage, Master Bedroom expansion (2001)
- 40 year architectural roof with new plywood sheathing (2001)
- Electrical updated 200 AMP service (2001)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC