22 Kimball St, Chatham, NJ 07928
- $2,694 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
4 Bedroom, 3 Bath Fabulous Manor neighborhood Ranch in sought after Chatham close to everything! Perfect for downsizers or first time homeowners with an easy floor plan, updates throughout, outstanding property, walk to Midtown Direct Train, top notch schools and fantastic downtown Chatham shopping and restaurants. Wonderful, huge property with fantastic Deck for entertaining. Lovely updated Kitchen with custom cabinetry and Zodiac countertops. Fantastic Family Room with fireplace and vaulted ceiling. Dining Room overlooking lush yard and easy access to Deck. Master Suite with renovated bath and Walk In Closet. 2 other bedrooms sharing chic hall Bath. Large Lower Level with Recreation Room, Laundry Room, tons of storage and Guest Suite. Amazing friendly block near Milton Elementary and Chatham Middle School. This home checks all the boxes and won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 22 Kimball Street, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring Dutch Door, hardwood floors, Coat Closet, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, huge picture window at front, Music Area
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry, Zodiac countertop , open shelving, recessed lighting, Kitchen Aid stainless 4 burner oven/range, Kitchen Aid integrated refrigerator/freezer, GE microwave, dishwasher, stainless sink
- Dining Room featuring tile flooring, vaulted ceiling, double French doors out to deck, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, oversized double windows
- Family Room featuring carpeting, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, oversized double windows, bay window with ledge
- Mud Room vestibule with Coat Closet
- 1 Car Garage, additional parking in driveway
1st Floor Bedroom Area
- Hallway featuring hardwood floors, Linen Closet, baseboard molding, drop down attic access
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, large picture window, Closet, baseboard molding, Bathroom featuring floor tile, tile wainscoting, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, handheld shower, 2 grab bars, vanity with granite countertop, 3 light sconce, recessed light in shower, fan, large Walk in Closet
- Bedroom #2 (flexibly being used as an Office) featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, Closet, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, double windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, Closet, windows at 2 exposures
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring floor tile, vanity with granite countertop, wall cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, flush mount light fixture, 2 light sconce
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, drop ceiling, recessed lighting
- Storage Room with above ground oil tank
- Laundry Room/Huge Storage Room featuring cement flooring, double utility sinks, LG front loader washer and dryer, built in cabinetry
- Ensuite Guest Room/Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, double door Closet with shelving and hanging storage. 3 Utility Closets, baseboard molding, drop ceiling, recessed lighting
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, flush mount light fixture, shower, 2 light sconces
- French drain and sump pump
- Deck for entertaining
- Huge rectangular backyard with fencing on 2 sides
- Professionally landscaped with mature trees
- Maintenance free siding
- Handicap Accessible Master Bath with shower grab bars
- Forced Air/AC
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC