241 Summit Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Also available for rent: $5,500 per month
Spacious, Bright and Flexible! Don’t miss this 5 bedroom, 3 ½ bath Cape Cod with numerous upgrades throughout. Optional first or second floor Master Suites, renovated (2011) crisp white Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances; Living Room with hardwood floors, fireplace and access to light filled Sun Room with beamed ceiling and painted brick accent wall. Two spacious bedrooms on first level (one with en suite bath) provide many options for use. Second Level features 2 additional bedrooms and 1 ½ baths. Lower Level highlighted by handsome Recreation Room, bedroom with en suite bath and unfinished Utility Room with laundry facilities and plenty of storage space. Backyard features raised deck, bluestone patio with fire pit and storage shed/playhouse. Fabulous location within walking distance to downtown shopping and trains. Amazing value with great potential to customize to your needs!
Room by Room Details of 241 Summit Avenue, Summit
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, wood door with glass accents, coat closet, recessed lighting; access to center staircase, rear hallway and Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, large picture window with blinds, dentil molding built-in bookcase/display shelving, fireplace with wood mantel and granite hearth; two doorways flanking fireplace lead to Sun Room, broad archway to Dining Room
- Sun Room featuring windows with shades on three sides, carpet, raised ceiling with beams, ceiling fan with light, painted brick accent wall
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, bead board wainscoting, fully windowed wall with plantation shutters flanked by two built-in shelving units, dentil molding, chandelier with ceiling medallion; broad archway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, crisp white cabinetry with glass fronted accent panels, tile backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including Thermador 4-burner gas range with oven below, KitchenAid refrigerator/freezer, Thermador dishwasher, built-in GE Profile microwave, large pantry closet with shelving, stainless steel sink with disposal and window with wood blinds above, bead board wainscoting; doorways to Lower Level and rear wing bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, crown molding, large picture window with shades, crown molding, ceiling fixture, walk-in closet with shelving, en suite bath featuring faux marble ceramic tile, ceiling fixture, vanity with plantation shuttered window above, storage below, glass enclosed shower with tiled walls, river rock floor, built-in bench and 2 showerheads, recessed lighting, storage nook with shelving
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, large picture window with wood blinds, ceiling fan with light, double door closet with built-in shelving
- Landing with hardwood floors, 2 sconces, linen closet and attic storage access
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, ceiling fan with light, 3 windows with wood blinds, in window air conditioner, 2 closets, built-in book case, reading nook with window with blinds, hardwood floors, angled ceiling, built-in book case and 2 sconces
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, ceiling fan with light, 2 built-in book case/display shelving units, closet, en suite ½ bath with ceramic tile floor, vanity with stone top and storage below, window with wood blinds, sitting room with window and hardwood floors
- Full Hall Bathroom with ceramic tile floor, stone topped vanity with mirror and light fixture above, storage below, shower over tub with tiled walls and sliding glass door, exhaust fan and ceiling fixture
- Recreation Room with carpet and faux wood tiled floor, bead board wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding
- Unfinished Utility Room with storage areas and laundry area with Admiral washer, Whirlpool dryer and utility sink; doorway to driveway
- Bedroom #5 with faux wood tile floor, double door closet, grade level window, recessed lighting, en suite bath featuring tile floor, vanity with granite top, framed mirror and light above, storage below, stall shower with tiled walls and accent border, stone floor, and built-in granite topped bench
- 2-car garage with electric doors
- central AC and forced air heating
- Full interior and exterior painting (2018)
- Raised wood deck with Kitchen access
- Lush private backyard property featuring large stone patio with gas fire pit, wooded area with canopy of mature trees, shed/playhouse with multiple options for use, exterior lighting
- Kitchen remodel (2011)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC