25 Girard Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Pristine 3 Bedroom (with au pair room on Lower Level), 2 Full and 1 Half Bath Ranch, with expansive living space and potential for 2nd floor expansion, located in the heart of coveted Chatham. Nestled among mature trees with serene, private backyard, this bright, gracious home boasts 2 fireplaces, large and elegant Living Room, formal Dining Room, Den with sliding doors to fabulous Deck, bright and spacious Kitchen. Lower level finished Recreation Room with fireplace and bonus nanny/in-law suite. Park-like flat backyard with Deck and Brick Patio perfect for outdoor entertaining. Don’t miss this truly exceptional value with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Chatham shopping and restaurants!
Room by Room Details of 25 Girard, Chatham
First Level Living Area
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, Coat Closet, light fixture
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround and bluestone hearth, crown molding, baseboard molding, large picture window
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, pendant light fixture, crown molding, baseboard molding, open to Kitchen
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, wood cabinetry, laminate countertops, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, island with Corian countertop, Samsung stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher (new 2018), Kenmore stainless oven/range, eat in Breakfast Area with banquette
- Den featuring carpeting, sliding doors to Deck, large picture window, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, door to Garage
- 1 car garage with electric door
- Back hallway featuring hardwood floors, Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, pedestal sink, flush mount light fixture, 2 light sconce, built in cabinet, mirror with ledge
First Level Bedroom Area
- Back hallway featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixtures, baseboard molding, 3 Closets, display nook, door to 2nd Level
- Full Hall Bath featuring tile flooring, custom wood vanity with granite countertop, Linen Closet, Toto toilet, flush mount light fixture, 3 light sconce, bath/shower combination with tile surround, picture ledge
- Bedroom 1 featuring hardwood floors, double door Closet, large double windows, 3 picture ledges
- Bedroom 2/Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, double door Closet, 2 windows, flush mount light fixture
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, track lighting, baseboard molding, 2 windows, double door Closet, 2 shelves
- Unfinished “stand up” Second Level with tons of potential for expansion
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Laundry Room
- Recreation Room (redone 2017) featuring carpeting, fireplace with floor to ceiling stone surround, drop ceiling, 4 storage closets with built in shelving, Wet Bar
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, built in sink, built in cabinets, Hot Tub (AS IS), stall shower with tile surround
- Guest Room/Bonus Room with carpeting (perfect for in-laws or au pair)
- Front paver walkway
- Deck and Paver Patio
- Fully fenced in level yard with mature trees for privacy
- Play Set and Jungle Gym
- Furnace and AC (new 2016)
- Sump pump and French drains
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC