26 Woodland Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,589 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
*Property is being sold AS IS*
Incredibly dreamy Colonial in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this picture perfect 5 Bedroom, 2½ Bath home with a charming cottage feel located in the sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools–Glenwood School District–a short distance to downtown Millburn and nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated on a lovely corner lot, you will fall in love. Gracious home with amazing flow, generous floor plan and cool vintage details. Well-appointed Kitchen with stainless appliances easily used as is or bring your ideas! Living Room with fireplace fabulous for entertaining. Lovely Family Room. Elegant huge Dining Room for entertaining. Absolutely magical gardens and huge Patio. Sun-drenched 2nd level with spacious Master Suite. 4 generously sized additional Bedrooms (Bedroom 5 totally private on 3rd Level). Lower Level with infinite potential. Don’t miss all this enchanting home has to offer!
Room by Room Details of 26 Woodland Road, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring original front door with sidelites and transom, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, painted neutral hue, Coat Closet in rear foyer
- Formal Dining Room featuring hardwood floors. baseboard molding, crown molding, painted neutral hue, swinging door to Kitchen
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, original fireplace with detailed millwork mantle and brick surround, custom built in bookcases, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Family Room/Den featuring hardwood floors, brick accents, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, paneled walls, bay window
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wall mount sink, flush mount light fixture
- Rear Hallway with door to backyard
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, wood cabinetry, laminate countertops, Breakfast Bar, built in Desk Area, 2nd Front Entrance, recessed lighting, GE stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless dishwasher, Verona stainless 6 burner oven/range, stainless hood, woven shades, door to garage
- 2 car attached garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, architectural window at landing, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 2 Closets, door to eave storage, baseboard molding, woven shades, Bathroom featuring original floor and wall tile, original pedestal sink, original shower over tub, original medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce, flush mount light fixture
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring vanity, original floor and wall tile wainscoting, medicine cabinet, 2 sconces, shower, door to Bedroom #2
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, woven shades, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, Closet, door to Hall Bathroom
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, woven shades, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, double door Closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, woven shades, flush mount light fixture, Closet, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, Closet, door to eave storage
- Unfinished with plenty of room for Recreation Room, Exercise Area, Wine Cellar and storage
- Utility Storage
- Spacious corner lot with lush front and side grassy areas
- Curved bluestone and brick front walk
- Professionally landscaped with blooming perennials and mature plantings
- Fully fenced in yard
- Large private rear patio with dining and conversation areas
- Original millwork doors and crystal hardware
- 3 zone AC
- Pella windows
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC