29 Whittredge Road, Summit, NJ 07901
- 4 Full Baths | 1 Half
- $4,827 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this beautifully renovated 5 Bedroom, 4½ Bath Colonial and Carriage House including a fabulous 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Living Area with Kitchenette over the detached 3 Car Garage! With expansive living space, an open and airy gracious floor plan and a fabulous location in the heart of Summit’s North Side close to NYC Midtown Direct Train, Blue Ribbon schools and downtown Summit, this house won’t last! Nestled on a gorgeous lot, this delightful home has all of the charm of a classic Summit home coupled with all of today’s modern amenities! Spacious Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white cabinets, 2-tiered island, granite and wood countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. Every bathroom renovated to perfection! Large and elegant Living Room with stately fireplace. Gracious Formal Dining Room. Fabulous Family Room with fireplace. Mud Room. Chic light fixtures. Huge Master Suite with spacious closets, custom headboard, built ins and out of this world Bath. 3 other bedrooms roomy and sun-drenched with great closets (2 are Walk In). Unfinished Lower Level with tons of potential for Play Room/Recreation Room. Meticulously landscaped deep idyllic lot with Bluestone Patio for entertaining. Truly exceptional home not to be missed!
Room by Room Details of 29 Whittredge Road, Summit
- Entry Vestibule featuring original limestone tile, wainscoting, crown molding, painted soothing hue, flush mount light fixture
- Front to back Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, crown molding, elegant staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring pocket doors at entry, hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and limestone surround, custom built ins with open and concealed storage and designer wallpaper backing, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, painting neutral hue, double French doors to Office
- Office/Sunroom featuring stone flooring with radiant heat, vaulted ceiling, oversized windows, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Dining Room featuring pocket doors at entry, hardwood floors, sconces, baseboard molding, crown molding, oversized windows
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors with radiant heat, custom wood cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, oversized 2-tier island with granite and wood countertops, GE Profile cooktop, Marvel beverage refrigerator, stainless KitchenAid double wall ovens, KitchenAid stainless dishwasher, KitchenAid oversized stainless refrigerator/freezer, recessed lighting, open shelving, crown molding, baseboard molding, painted neutral hue
- Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors radiant heat, chandelier, recessed lighting, oversized windows with shutters, double French doors to outdoor Patio, woven shades
- Family Room open to Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with floor to ceiling custom millwork mantle and tile surround and stove, custom built ins with storage, shiplap ceiling, original decorative incinerator, recessed lighting, oversized windows with woven shades, painted neutral hue, original swing door into Dining Room
- Powder Room featuring penny floor tile, subway tile wainscoting, wash basin sink
- Mud Room featuring radiant heat stone flooring, coffered ceiling with glass panes, storage, rear staircase to 2nd level and door to backyard
- 2nd Floor landing with built in bookshelf, linen closet, laundry closet (potential area for 2nd floor Laundry), hardwood flooring, wainscoting, baseboard and crown molding
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, custom built in window seat with storage, custom board and batten room divider/headboard, oversized windows with woven shades, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 sets of Double French Door Closets with built ins, Walk in Closet with custom built ins
- Master Bathroom featuring marble penny floor tile with radiant heat, soothing gray custom double vanity with tons of storage and marble countertop, vaulted ceiling, oversized frameless glass door shower with rain and handheld showerheads, subway tile throughout, raised moldings throughout, sconces, woven shade
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, Closet, oversized windows at 2 exposures with woven shades, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Jack and Jill Bathroom featuring floor tile, vanity with porcelain countertop, tile wainscoting with decorative border, shower over tub with frameless glass, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, Walk In Closet with built in dresser and attic access via pull down stairs, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Ensuite Bedroom #4 featuring Walk In Closet, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding, crown molding, painted soothing gray, Bathroom featuring mosaic floor tile, frameless glass door shower, pedestal sink, subway tile wainscoting, glass shelf, medicine closet, painted soothing gray
- Unfinished Lower Level with potential for Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Play Room, etc.
- Laundry Area with double utility sink
- Heated 3 Car Garage with carriage style doors, storage area, utility sink, storage closet
- 2nd level Living Space featuring hardwood floors, Bar Area/Kitchenette with custom cabinetry, marble countertop, island with built in storage below, sink, stainless steel mini refrigerator pendant lighting, Recreation Room Area and Home Gym Area, Home Office Area, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding, painted soothing gray, Double Door Closet with built ins, walk in closet with custom built in shelving and storage
- Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard molding, crown molding, closet, painted soothing hue, sconces
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring penny floor tile, bead board wainscoting, claw foot tub/shower, pedestal sink, sconce and chandelier
- Natural stone wall entry along oversized driveway with seasonal plantings
- Bluestone front walkway flanked by meticulous landscaping
- Rear Bluestone Patio
- Flat grassy rear yard with professional landscaping
- Driveway resurfaced (2019)
- Garage door replacement (2019)
- Kitchen appliances (2017/ 2018)
- Updated HVAC/Radiant Heat System (2016)
- Roof replacement (2015)
- Master Bathroom renovation with radiant heat floor (2014/2015)
- Original doors and hardware elements throughout
- Original hardwood floors throughout house (less Family Room/Kitchen and Master Bedroom additions)
- Master Bedroom/Bathroom, Family Room and Kitchen Addition (1996/1997)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC