43 Westminster Rd, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 6 Full and 1 Half
- $5,714 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Look no further, this is the one! Luxurious New Construction in Chatham’s coveted Wickham Woods neighborhood! It is not every day that New Construction of this caliber comes on the market. Move right in to this perfectly designed 7 Bedroom, 6.5 Bathroom home with a seamless open floor plan and high end finishes at every turn built by renowned W.P Lloyd Custom Homes. Simply put, this home is a model of absolute perfection.
Drive up the winding tree-lined street and prepare to be transfixed by this home. Classic clapboard siding, charming shutters and meticulous landscaping all contribute to the home’s incredible curb appeal. Walk up the bluestone front walk and enter through the oversized warm, wood entry door to the spacious and sunlit Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, custom wainscoting and a graceful staircase with dramatic lantern leading to the Second Floor. Move into the sun-drenched Living Room boasting classic hardwood floors with a sumptuous walnut inlay. A graceful pass through area with custom built ins connects the Living Room to the Family Room for easy flow entertaining. The dazzling Family Room, with its wood burning fireplace (with a gas lighter), beautiful floor to ceiling built ins and coffered ceiling is sure to be the site of many family gatherings. Dinner parties are a dream in the magnificent Dining Room featuring high ceilings, exquisite wainscoting and easy access to a fabulous Butler’s Pantry, equipped with custom cabinetry and a pantry, Sub Zero beverage refrigerator and quartz countertops. The Butler’s Pantry flows effortlessly into the outstanding Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen that is truly a work of art. Crisp white custom wood cabinetry with an enormous custom island, dreamy quartz countertops, Wolf, Asko and Sub Zero professional grade appliances and designer globe pendant lights make the Kitchen extraordinary. Storage abounds with extensive upper and lower cabinetry. Enjoy your morning coffee in the serene Breakfast Area with beautiful views through sliding doors of the picturesque yard beyond. A state of the art Mudroom with access to both the front and back of the house, chic shiplap, custom cubbies and its own Coat Closet will ensure that all backpacks and sports equipment are neatly tucked away. An elegant Powder Room is conveniently located off of the Mudroom. Privacy abounds in the first level Guest Bedroom Suite with sensational quartz countertops and decorative tile. A pristine 2-car garage with epoxy flooring rounds out the First Level.
And it doesn’t end there. Easily accessed from the Breakfast Room, relax on the spacious bluestone patio, perfect for al fresco dining and nights by the fire pit. Beyond the patio, enjoy complete privacy in the meticulously landscaped flat yard with plenty of room for a pool, play area and play set.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the stately staircase with its dazzling lantern light fixture (there is also a rear staircase) leads you to the spacious second floor landing with a charming sitting area complemented by a bay of windows. Luxury abounds in the private and open Master Bedroom Retreat with light literally pouring in through the generous windows and two of the BEST custom Walk-In Closets. Enjoy a soak in the tub in the awe-inspiring Master Bathroom complete with radiant heat, custom double vanity, marble tile and huge shower with rain showerhead. 4 additional large-sized bedrooms (2 are ensuite, bedrooms 3 and 4 share a fabulous Jack and Jill bath) are steeped in sunlight, include generous fully custom closets and include high-end baths with chic finishes. Laundry is a pleasure in the top of the line Second Floor Laundry Room with custom built-in cabinetry, Maytag commercial front loader washer and dryer and tons of storage space.
And there’s more…the massive Lower Level (accessed by 2 different staircases) boasts high ceilings, a large Recreation Room with cool wood look flooring, Exercise Room and a Nanny/Guest Suite with an incredibly swank Full Bath.
Words truly do not do this home justice. 43 Westminster is a dream home in every way. Just minutes from top-notch schools, downtown Chatham shopping and restaurants and NYC transportation, this home must be seen to be believed!
Room by Room Details of 43 Westminster, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with sidelites, hardwood floors, custom wainscoting throughout, deep crown and baseboard moldings, double door Coat Closet, door to Lower Level, 2 semi-flush mount light fixtures
- Wood staircase to 2nd Level featuring wainscoting, designer lantern light fixture
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, designer light fixture with drum shade, picture window with triple windows, in ceiling speakers
- Pass through hallway from Living Room to Family Room featuring hardwood floors, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, flush mount light fixture
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors with walnut inlay, detailed wainscoting throughout, orb chandelier, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, picture window with triple windows
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom white cabinetry, toe kick vacuum system, soft close cabinets, floor to ceiling pantry area, island with seating for 4, quartz countertops, tile backsplash, glass door cabinetry, pendant glass globe light fixtures, recessed lighting, stainless Wolf oven/range, integrated Sub Zero French door refrigerator/freezer, custom hood, Asko dishwasher, in ceiling speakers, Breakfast Area, sliding doors out to patio, modern designer light fixture with sculptural glass, Butler’s Pantry featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, Sub Zero beverage refrigerator, quartz countertops, bar sink, glass subway tile backsplash, glass door cabinetry, pantry with pocket door
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with stone surround and custom millwork mantle, gas starter, coffered ceiling, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, recessed lighting, in ceiling speakers, wired for TV
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, pedestal sink, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, designer semi-flush mount farm style light fixture
- Mudroom Area/Rear Hallway featuring 2nd front entrance, custom cubbies, shiplap wainscoting, door to backyard, Coat Closet, door to Lower Level, staircase to Second Level, recessed lighting, 2 semi-flush mount farm-style light fixtures
- 2 car garage with epoxy flooring, bead board walls, electric doors
- Ensuite Bedroom 6 featuring hardwood floors, deep baseboard moldings, deep crown moldings, double door Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, Bathroom featuring custom vanity, quartz countertop, designer tile wainscoting and shower surround, shower over tub, recessed light, 2 light sconce over sink
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, double door Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, 2nd Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, Sitting Area with bay of windows
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, tray ceiling, recessed lighting, deep baseboard molding, deep crown molding, 2 Walk In Closets with custom shelving, hanging storage and drawers
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, radiant heat, marble wainscoting, custom double vanity with marble countertop, two 2-light sconces with lampshades, recessed lighting, crown molding, frameless glass door shower with seat, rain showerhead, handheld shower, marble tile throughout, soaking tub, separate room for toilet
- Ensuite Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, double door Closet, Linen Closet, Bathroom with floor tile, custom vanity with storage, quartz countertop, designer tile wainscoting and shower surround, bath/shower combination, 3 light farm style sconce over mirror, recessed light
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, hallway to Jack and Jill Bathroom and to Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage
- Jack and Jill Bathroom featuring floor tile, custom double vanity with quartz countertop, tile wainscoting with mosaic inset, two 2 light sconces over vanity, separate room for toilet and shower, shower with sliding glass door and tile surround
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, door to Jack and Jill Bathroom
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry with quartz countertop, stainless utility sink, baseboard molding, Maytag commercial front loader washer and dryer
- Ensuite Bedroom #5 featuring hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, deep crown molding, deep baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, Bathroom featuring hexagonal marble floor tile, custom vanity with storage, marble countertop, subway tile wainscoting with mosaic inlay, shower over tub with tile surround
- Rear staircase
- Unfinished Third Level with tons of potential for Nanny Suite, Guest Rooms, Recreation Room, Playroom
- Lower Level
- Front and rear wood staircases with paneled wainscoting down to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding
- Exercise Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, Closet with custom built in shelving
- 2 Storage Closets
- Full Bathroom featuring wood look tile wainscoting, slate floor tile, custom vanity with storage, quartz countertop, shower with sliding glass doors and wood look tile surround, tile flooring, recessed light in shower, farm style 3- light sconce over sink
- Bedroom #7 featuring wood look laminate flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, double door Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage
- Mechanical Room featuring epoxy flooring
- Bluestone front walkway
- Bluestone patio
- Professionally landscaped with blooming perennials
- Flat lush backyard with mature specimen trees and privacy plantings
- Plenty of room for pool, play area and swing set
- Wired with speakers
- All elongated Anderson windows throughout
- All solid wood doors
- Painted chic neutral hues throughout
- High-end light fixtures throughout
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
|n/aSouthern Boulvard School||K-3||192 Southern Blvd, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Lafayette Elementary School||4-5||221 Lafayette Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Chatham Middle School||6-8||480 Main St, Chatham, NJ 07928|
|10Chatham High School||9-12||255 Lafayette Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928|
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC