53 Ryder Way, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 3 full
- $2,439 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Located in the desirable Murray Hill section of New Providence, 53 Ryder Way is ideal for new and growing families. Set back amongst a grove of mature trees, this 4-bedroom, ranch-style design features spacious rooms highlighted by hardwood floors and crown molding. Large windows create light-filled spaces throughout the main level, which includes the primary living areas. The Living Room includes a wood-burning fireplace accentuated by pivoted lighting. The Dining Room and Gourmet Kitchen overlook a deep fenced in yard that includes garden beds and trees. Renovated with top of the line Bosch stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and custom built cabinetry, the Kitchen features designer touches. An additional office/den space off of the dining room is an added bonus. The master suite includes a walk-in closet with a renovated en suite bathroom. The lower level has an additional guest room with a full bath, plus a large recreation room that leads to an attached 2-car garage. Conveniently located minutes from New Providence’s highly ranked schools, shopping, parks, highways and Midtown Direct train lines.
Room by Room Details of 53 Ryder Way New Providence
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard and crown molding, coat closet with shelving, opening to Living Room and Kitchen.
- Living Room with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, pivoted recessed lighting, 1 large bow window, wood burning fireplace with brick surround and decorative panel molding and dentil mantle shelf, large opening to the Dining Room.
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, modern polished nickel chandelier, 2 side by side double hung windows, crown and baseboard molding, door to Office and access to Kitchen.
- Office featuring hardwood floors, exposed white brick wall, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 2 double hung windows.
- Kitchen with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, bright eat in area, custom wood cabinetry, granite countertop, Bosch stainless steel appliances including side by side refigerator, 4 gas burner stove, dishwasher and built in microwave range, travertine backsplash, 2 double hung windows, under mount stainless sink, exterior solid wood door with paneled ½ lite to back porch, carpeted stairway to lower level and access to Hallway.
- Hallway with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, doors to Master Bedroom Suite and 2 Bedrooms and Full Bath.
- Bedroom #1 with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, recessed lighting, double hung window, large closet with adjustable shelving.
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, recessed lighting, 2 double hung windows, large closet with adjustable shelving.
- Full Bath with porcelain tile, bead board paneling, recessed lighting, window, custom built in vanity with 2 sconces, Kohler sink, toilet and tub with decorative travertine tile and linen closet with shelving.
- Master Suite with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown and baseboard molding, two double hung windows, walk-in closet with custom shelving, closet with adjustable shelving, door to Master Bath with recessed lighting, ceramic tile, vanity lights and mirror, Kohler pedestal sink, Kohler toilet, frameless sliding glass shower door with decorative travertine tile surround.
- Stairway with carpeted risers to Lower Level featuring carpeted/tile floors, recessed lighting finished space for recreation, exercise or media room, baseboard molding, 1 encasement window, 1 double hung window, large closet with double sliding doors and adjustable shelving, exterior French Door to back yard and doors to Full Bath, Laundry Room, Garage, Bedroom.
- Full Bath with tile flooring, custom wood vanity, recessed lighting, window, vanity overhead light, Kohler toilet and sink, beveled plexi-glass enclosed shower.
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, recessed lighting, double hung window, baseboard molding, large closet with adjustable shelving.
- Laundry Room with tile flooring, mounted light, top load washer and dryer.
- Unfinished room with access to all utilities and additional storage.
- Blue Stone walkway to bluestone front entryway, outdoor sconce, leads to 4 panel solid wood front door with paneled lites, aluminum glass storm door.
- 2 car attached garage with electric doors, shelving and encasement windows.
- 1 post lamps in front yard
- Wood Porch
- Private fenced in yard
- Custom blinds
- Renovated eat-in-kitchen and 3 updated bathrooms
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm. [optima_express_toppicks id="236526" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC