65 Coniston Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 4 full, 1 half
- $5,209 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
For Sale: $1,450,000 | For Rent: $7,900
Breathtaking 4 Bedroom, 4 ½ Bathroom Colonial in the heart of Old Short Hills with easy walk to Glenwood School and Short Hills train station/Midtown Direct Train. Secluded location surrounded by some of Short Hills most prestigious homes. .69 Acre of impeccably landscaped property with dreamy private pool perfect for entertaining. Best of both worlds with character moldings and beautiful renovations throughout. Fall in Love with the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite and Miele/Wolf/Viking appliances that is open to fabulous and sun-drenched Family Room addition with vaulted ceiling and custom built ins. Elegant Dining Room, Living Room and Sun Room/Office. Out of this world Master Bedroom Suite with Sitting/Dressing Room, fully custom Walk In Closet and Spa Like Bath. There is a back staircase off of the family room leading up to a separate bedroom and full bath suite- perfect for inlay or guest suite or in home office. Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room and Full Bath. 65 Coniston will truly be love at first sight!
2019 Taxes were appealed and will result in a reduction to approximately $36K – final tax amount will be available once 2019 tax rate is available. Plus, with the current asking price, they are likely to qualify for an additional deduction. Call to be put in touch with the tax appeal attorney for details.
Room by Room Details of 65 Coniston Road, Short Hills
- Original wood door with sidelites
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, chandelier, crown molding, baseboard molding, Coat Closet, staircase to Second Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with original mantle and brick surround and hearth, 2 sconces, oversized picture windows at front and back, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 sets of double French doors to Sun Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, chandelier, crown molding, wallpaper, double doors to Kitchen
- Sun Room featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows at 3 exposures, wood blinds, sconces, crown molding baseboard molding
- Rear Entry Foyer (perfect as potential Mud Room) featuring hardwood floors, original wood door with sidelites, semi-flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, 2 sconces, fan, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, Pantry with double French doors, custom cherry cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, decorative hood, mosaic tile backsplash behind oven/range, Breakfast Bar with seating for 5, recessed lighting, 2 pendant light fixtures over Breakfast Bar, Miele stainless dishwasher, Wolf stainless 4 burner oven/range, Haier beverage refrigerator, Viking stainless refrigerator/freezer, Sharp stainless microwave, 2 stainless sinks, Breakfast Area with built in banquette and open shelving, pendant light over banquette, open to Family Room, Double Door Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage, door to rear brick driveway area
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, oversized windows including a bay of windows, French door to Dining Patio, built in fireplace, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, ceiling fan, recessed lights, in ceiling speakers, baseboard molding, crown molding, Rear Staircase to Second Level, door to Garage
- Attached 2 car garage with electric doors, built in storage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, semi-flush mount light fixture, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper accent wall, ceiling fan, crown molding, baseboard molding, Walk In Closet with drawers, custom hanging storage and shelving, wood blinds
- Study/Dressing Room with hardwood floors, 2 Closets, built in ironing board, 3 windows with wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, furniture style double vanity with marble countertop, custom cut mirror, frameless glass door shower with decorative tile surround, rain showerhead, recessed lighting, fan, heated towel rack, wood blinds
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper accent wall, 2 windows, 2 Closets, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper accent wall, architectural octagonal window, 2 Closets, baseboard molding
- Full Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, Linen Closet (outside bathroom), tile wainscoting with mosaic accent tile, furniture style wood vanity with marble countertop, shower over tub with tile surround, 2 sets of 3 light sconces, fan
- Ensuite Bedroom #4 (Guest/Au Pair Room, accessible off of Family Room) featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, Double Door Closet with shelving and hanging storage, eave storage, custom roller shades, Bathroom featuring floor tile, tile wainscoting with decorative floral border, pedestal sink, built in storage and window seat, shower over tub with tile surround, recessed light, sconce, glass shelf
- Unfinished space
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, custom built in with open and concealed storage, window seat with beadboard surround, crown molding, baseboard molding
- 2 Utility Rooms
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, LG Washer, Speed Queen Dryer, utility sink, recessed lighting, upper built in cabinetry
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, shower, vanity, recessed lighting
- Over ½ Acre
- Stone front walkway, bluestone paths, bluestone landing
- Meticulously landscaped front gardens with foundation plantings and blooming perennials
- Side bluestone Dining Patio
- Rear herringbone brick courtyard
- Stone retaining walls with gardens surrounding brick area
- Covered bluestone landing area at rear entrance
- Pool Area featuring heated pool, bluestone patio, cement surround, flat grass area
- Freshly painted throughout
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Schools
|10Glenwood Elementary School||K-5||325 Taylor Rd South, Short Hills, NJ 07078|
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC