Attention first time home buyers or downsizers!Summit
7 Stony Hill Ct, Summit, NJ 07901
- 7 Stony Hill Ct
- 1 full, 1 half
New Listing for Sale! 7 Stony Hill Ct, Summit, NJ 07901
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
One level living in Summit, tucked away on beautifully landscaped property on cul de sac street! Perfect home for first time buyers or downsizers! This sunlit three bedroom ranch has expansive open Living Room/Dining Room combination with full windowed wall overlooking rear private yard and access to rear patio, Hardwood floors throughout, Art deco eat-in Kitchen with updated appliances, finished lower level with large Recreation Room, Laundry Room and extensive storage space, 1 car garage. With easy access to local shopping, NYC trains and excellent schools, 7 Stony Hill Court is the perfect place to call home!
Nestled on a cozy corner lot surrounded by mature trees, meandering rock walls and perennials blooming in all directions is 7 Stony Hill Court, a three bedroom, 1.5 bath ranch. This charming home in the heart of Summit is sure to please.
Upon arrival, step through the front door into a welcoming Entry Foyer that provides your first glimpse of all that this home has to offer. Proceed to the right where you’ll find a spacious Living Room/Dining Room combo with numerous features that will clearly impress. A fluted glass wall set above a built-in storage cabinet graces the entry to this light filled room while warm hued hardwood floors lead you further into the space. Gather round the striking stone fireplace surrounded by custom cabinetry for fun times with family and friends while enjoying the sunshine streaming in through the full wall of windows lining the room. On the opposite side of the room you’ll find an elegant Dining Area sitting below an attractive iron chandelier. Here, your guests will enjoy your gourmet creations prepared in the adjacent Kitchen equipped with updated stainless steel appliances as well as a truly unique antique O’Keefe & Merrit gas range/oven that’s valued as a special collector’s piece. Sit down for a quick breakfast in the eat-in dining area situated below a large window overlooking the greenery outside and enjoy the serene setting with your morning coffee.
At the end of the day, the comfortable bedroom wing awaits. The spacious Master Bedroom boasts hardwood floors, ample closet space and a tiled en suite half bath for your convenience. Two additional bedrooms, also with hardwood floors, and an easily accessible Full Hall Bath complete the first level living space.
And there’s more…a finished lower level includes a large carpeted Recreation Room that’s perfect for family playtime and a conveniently located fully equipped Laundry Room to meet you daily needs. What’s more, you’re sure to find that organizing toys, clothing and prized possessions is a dream with the abundant storage space found in two separate storage rooms.
Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how much the home at 7 Stony Hill Court has to offer. Beautiful grounds and spacious rooms combined with easy access to shopping, NYC transportation and a top school system make this home an ideal place to call home.
Floor by Floor Description of 7 Stony Hill Court, Summit
- Entry Foyer with wood door with sidelight, storm door, hardwood floors, crown molding, coat closet, additional storage closet with shelves, light fixture; doorway to Kitchen, hallway to Living Room and bedroom wing
- Living Room with fluted glass divider panel with built-in storage unit below, hardwood floors, crown molding, fireplace with stone mantel and surround bordered by floor to ceiling built-in bookshelves and storage cabinets, full windowed wall, access to rear patio and open to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, full windowed wall, chandelier; doorway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with pergo floors, large windows, white cabinetry with quartz counter tops, LG stainless steel refrigerator/freezer, Frigidaire stainless dishwasher, unique O’Keefe & Merrit antique range with oven below, recessed lighting, stainless steel sink with large display shelf above, eat-in dining area, deep pantry closet; doorway to Dining Room, exterior door to side yard and driveway
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, 2 windows with shades, ceiling fan with light, large closet, en suite half bath with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink with built-in mirrored medicine cabinet above, additional storage cabinet, tiled walls, built-in tissue box holder, window with wood shades
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 windows with Roman shades, ceiling fan with light, double width closet with sliding doors
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 windows with wood blinds, ceiling fan with light, closet
- Full Hall Bath with pedestal sink with built-in medicine cabinet above, ceramic tile floor, shower over tub with tiles walls and built-in corner shelves, bead board wainscoting, recessed light, window with wood shade
- Recreation Room with carpet, recessed lights, supplemental baseboard heat, grade level windows
- 2 unfinished storage rooms, one with supplemental refrigerator
- Laundry Room with painted floor, LG front load washer and dryer, fluorescent lights, utility sink, built-in folding surface, 2 grade level windows
- 1-car Garage with electric door and built-in shelving
- Beautifully landscaped property with rock walls, 2 tiered back yard with brick paver patio and steps leading to second level lawn, perennial gardens and stone retaining walls throughout property
- Baseboard heat and central AC
- French drains and sump pump installed 2010
- Tub in full bath reglazed (2016)
- Bedroom windows replaced (2008)
Visit The Community
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.