8 N Summit Ave, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 2 full
- $2,331 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
It doesn’t get better than this delightful 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bathroom home in one of Chatham’s best locations close to Midtown Direct Train, superb schools and downtown amazing shopping and restaurants. Serenity abounds in this stunning home beautifully situated on exquisitely landscaped property. 1st level features gleaming hardwood floors throughout, Living Room with stunning fireplace, formal Dining Room with sliding door out to spectacular large Deck, delightful Office with fireplace, well-appointed eat in Kitchen with tons of cabinetry for storage and stainless appliances. Glorious front and rear park-like property with fabulous entertaining deck and meticulously landscaped property with blooming perennials. 2nd level features hardwood floors throughout, lovely Master Bedroom with completely custom Dressing Room/Walk In Closet. 2 additional bedrooms and spacious Hallway Bath. Lower Level features large Recreation Room, tons of storage, Laundry Room and Full Bath. 8 North Summit, just minutes to downtown Chatham, parks, top notch Chatham schools and Midtown Direct Train, simply cannot be missed and won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 8 North Summit Avenue, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring decorative door flanked by moldings, hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, window with decorative etched glass, stairway to 2nd Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and tile surround and hearth, large picture window, window shade, built in beveled mirror above fireplace, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Office featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, windows at 3 exposures, window shades, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and tile surround and hearth, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, chandelier, sliding doors to Deck, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 windows with shades
- Updated Kitchen featuring tile flooring, crisp white wood cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, laminate countertops and backsplash, 2 windows over sink, recessed lighting, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile stainless 5 burner oven/range, built in stainless GE Profile microwave, stainless LG dishwasher, pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, Breakfast Area with 2 windows and ceiling fan, 3rd window by oven, door to side hallway
- Side Hallway featuring carpeted staircase to side door and side deck area
- Staircase with runner to Second Level Landing, Landing with Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, window with roman shade, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 wall lamps, Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, Dressing Room/Walk In Closet featuring windows with shades at 3 exposures, custom built in drawers, shelves and hanging storage, flush mount light fixture
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 windows with custom roman shades, Custom Closet with custom drawers, shelving and hanging storage, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, built in armoire, ceiling fan/light fixture, crown molding, baseboard molding, window with shade, walk up stairs to attic
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with Corian countertop, 3 light sconce, flush mount light fixture, shower over tub with tile surround and frameless glass door shower enclosure, baseboard molding, medicine cabinet
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, Storage Closets, door to backyard
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, bead board wainscoting, wood vanity with acrylic top, shower with glass door, built in shelving, vanity lighting, fan, recessed light
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, built in cabinetry, Maytag washer and dryer, recessed lighting, 2 windows
- Utility Closets
- Brick Walkway
- Covered Front Porch Area
- Professionally landscaped with hedges, trees and blooming perennials
- Rear Wood Deck
- Level fully fenced in yard
- 1 car detached garage
- Heat/AC (AC new 2017)
- New water heater (2018)
- Driveway repaved (2018)
- Chimney rebuilt (2018)
- 2 trees removed (2018)
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers. [optima_express_toppicks id="236523" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC